sysfried
+0|6828|Stuttgart, Germany
Sorry for starting another thread.... I searched the forum but couldn't find the old thread again...

well, yesterday I managed to die really stupid.... Personally I think I should quit now... Because it's really stupid.

I was playing Karkand... went up the ladder as anti tank.... stood on the roof for a min or so... layed down... crawled to the edge and tried to protect the spawn point underneath me...
I spotted one enemy... tried to pistol him... hit him, but couldn't kill him... went for the anti tank missle.... killed him... crawled a bit further.... fell off the building... tried to parashoot, but that doesn't work when you're crawling!
Died......

*sig*

sysfried
https://bf2s.com/player/26150598/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/26150598/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/26150598/awards.jpg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6779|Noizyland

Meh, that's not stupid. I was in an attack chopper, and ran out of rockets. Rather then go back and reload, I decided to get the dude in my sites by carving him up with the rotor, (they did it in some movie, can't remember which one... I'm not thinking of Mission:Impossible, but I think they did it in that too.) Didn't go quite as slow as I wanted, but I managed to carve him up with the advancing giant fan. Unfortunatly, the rotor caught on his corpse... or the ground... or something, and my chopper went head over heels. Crappiest part of all was, the guy I carved up got two kills! Me and my gunner.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6773|Human Meat Shield
Stupid way to die, well everytime I log in and pick a Kit.
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6766|Gilbert, Arizona
i tended to spam my 'nades and then i realize i need to advance, in the direction of the blast to escape the other granades behind me. that was when i was very n00b-tacular. i still am, only because i don't have the game, yet still enjoy it, but since i don't have the luxury to sink into the game i am not quite good enough.

one stupid way i died...thinking the ledge above the Hotel flag would save me from Arty. i will never learn...i insist  on making that ledge my shield.

there are many other ways. but i don't have the time.

later then, possibly.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6766|Internet!
Stupid way to die?

Thinking that chinese dude slowly swiming to shore would be up for a knife fight when he arrived on the beach.
Rakasan
+7|6841|California, USA
Noob tubing yourself without killing the enemy.  I crack up when I see ppl do this to themselves, lol.
McCullough
+7|6842
Stupid way to die:
Hitting the right mouse button when throwing a greande so it drops at your feet and kill you. That's stupid.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6845|Cologne, Germany

trying to throw a gren over a wall while being prone only to throw it against wall and have the gren explode in your face...makes a nice sound too..
thinner44
+1|6814
AT when laying on a rooftop, if there's a part of the 'edging' on the scope, it just goes 'booom!!' and takes you with it... nice
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6842|A Small Isle in the Tropics

crawling forward while looking thru my M95 scope to get a better shot..inching forward..inching  forward..aaaaaarggghhhhhh..i went over the ledge of the building.. hmm.. the blue sky of sharqi looks nice  face up *medic!* *medic!*
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6845|Cologne, Germany

mikeshw wrote:

crawling forward while looking thru my M95 scope to get a better shot..inching forward..inching  forward..aaaaaarggghhhhhh..i went over the ledge of the building.. hmm.. the blue sky of sharqi looks nice  face up *medic!* *medic!*
lol...good one, mike...
=L&L=The Old Firm
+3|6766|The Netherlands The Hague
Flying in a full BH going low to avoid the stingers and jets on Wake Island and trying to reach the opponents airstrip and cap their flag. then you hear that annoying sound of being locked by an AA site so you manouver your chopper trying to avoid the stingers and rockets, then you see yourself dead and also the whole crew you tried to transport.....never press E when flying

Last edited by =L&L=The Old Firm (2005-10-25 03:19:53)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6818
I was having alot of troubles with artillery and dying and shit in Wake Island. Most due to a dumbass squad leader who kept going into bad places.

Well, i spawn on a squad leader whos in the transport helo. I jump out and as im falling I get hit by a FRIENDLY plane round who was trying to bust our friendly helo... killing me instantly.

I've also been killed whilst watching a mate parachute from a building, landing on top of me, and me dying.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6818

Kanil wrote:

Stupid way to die?

Thinking that chinese dude slowly swiming to shore would be up for a knife fight when he arrived on the beach.
LOL
BrightAsh
+1|6821
Taking aim as sniper, then my scope is blocked by something. I zoom out, see a Spec Ops guy running towards me, with a knife in his hand, i jump up, walk backwards taking out my 92FS start shooting. I will get the Basterd! *BOOOOOM*
o.. wait... my claymore to protect me from attacks from behind
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6782
Spawning at an empty airfield...
Getting bored and start shooting grenades into the air with the grenade launcher...
Realize a plane has spawned as can be seen on the minimap...
Run towards the plane to finally leave!
Finding out that the small projectorary of the grenade is in the same direction as the plane as it comes down and lands on your head as you were 5 feet from the plane!

Calling out medic as a medic jumps in the plane and runs your body over as he takes off.

This game is classic.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6845|Missoula, MT

BrightAsh wrote:

Taking aim as sniper, then my scope is blocked by something. I zoom out, see a Spec Ops guy running towards me, with a knife in his hand, i jump up, walk backwards taking out my 92FS start shooting. I will get the Basterd! *BOOOOOM*
o.. wait... my claymore to protect me from attacks from behind
Always keep that second claymore handy... 
NecroSen
+0|6763|Newark, NJ

schuff wrote:

Spawning at an empty airfield...
Getting bored and start shooting grenades into the air with the grenade launcher...
Realize a plane has spawned as can be seen on the minimap...
Run towards the plane to finally leave!
Finding out that the small projectorary of the grenade is in the same direction as the plane as it comes down and lands on your head as you were 5 feet from the plane!

Calling out medic as a medic jumps in the plane and runs your body over as he takes off.

This game is classic.
LOL.
Foo-Fighter(UK)
Boom...Headshot!
+0|6847|Sunderland, UK
i got a stupid way to die...

i was sniping from a crane on Kurba Dam, i jump off from the crane and pull my parachute. i sail slowly to the floor........

BOOM!!!!!!

only to land on a exploding barrel!

Last edited by Foo-Fighter(UK) (2005-10-25 06:55:02)

MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6797
I've died in this game many times in many stupid ways but last night I killed someone in the dumbest possible way ever:  He died by smoke granade!

I was on Karkand and spamming the 'nades as an assault.  Apparently I had wounded someone with them pretty bad such that when I threw the smoke in the same spot to cover my assault, it landed right at his feet, popped open, and killed him.  Classic.  Better than the paddles!
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6845|Missoula, MT
Did it say:

MatRx9[smoke grenade]xxxxx

Curious... 
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6797

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Did it say:

MatRx9[smoke grenade]xxxxx

Curious... 
That's exactly what it said.  First time in over 250+ hours I've ever seen it.  I wish BF2S tracked smoke grenade kills.  I'm sure I'd make the smoke grenade kills leader board LOL.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6845|Missoula, MT
Sweet!    Yeah, Chuy should make that...that's right up there with the shock paddles and knives!
Slickerish
+0|6763
As an Anti-Tank, I've done this several times:  Looking through scope, peeking around corner to the left to get off a quick shot on a vehicle sitting there and proceeding to lauch the rocket right into the wall in front of me.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6765

Rakasan wrote:

Noob tubing yourself without killing the enemy.  I crack up when I see ppl do this to themselves, lol.
Noob tube?  The grenade launcher?  Sorry, I just honestly don't know what you meant...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard