:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6264|'Merica
Wow, it's real fun when everyone you face online is Real Madrid.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6570

everyone i come across is either Barca or Man Utd

i can't express how much i hate Fifa online
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
you just expressed it
Tu Stultus Es
Sturgeon
+488|4940|Flintshire
I've only played Inter, Barca or Real online, always beat em with United though

ROOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland
I hate it when people you're playing quit as soon as you score... so sad
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5236|Cleveland, Ohio
hey i speak spanish and have dark skin........must....like...barca....must...like...barca
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Toilet Sex wrote:

everyone i come across is either Barca or Man Utd

i can't express how much i hate Fifa online
Nobody I come across is Barce or Man Utd. I'm always Barcelona but that's because it's my team, I'm happy to play as whoever if the other person starts out with a lesser team.

Sturgs - I'd rape you. Man U are the worst team to go against Barcelona.

@ Bennis - Tell me about it. I usually get it when I'm 3-0 up and they quit on me. What really annoys me is that you don't get point when they quit. You still get the win, but points aren't counted. Urgh. If I lose, I lose. Never quit on anybody.
henhouck
+10|6363|Indiana, Pennsylvania
its all about FC Porto

i mean they have the incredible hulk and captain falcao. How can you lose
Sturgeon
+488|4940|Flintshire
Come at me bro.

I sometimes play as Germany, fucking love their team. Every time I go an international team the other cunt goes Spain. Without fail.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6264|'Merica
I started playing as a good team (Bayern Munich) online and I noticed how much easier it is to score against barca, real, inter, etc....  When I played with FC Koln (they really suck dick, i dont no why i decided to play with them), I can barley manage shit.  Fuck trying to win with an underdog team, I'm just gonna blitzkreig their asses.

Also, any teams in the mid-70s you guys want to recommend me?  spartak moscow is a solid team.  And what formation do you guys use online?  i like 4-3-3 but spartak uses a 4-2-3-1 which is kinda cool.
11 Bravo
Banned
started a season with man u.......we are mid table and rooney isnt doing shit
11 Bravo
Banned
dude wtf rooney is such a ball hog.  ya he can score but ffs pass it once and a while.
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6264|'Merica
Quick question:  Can you have two Virtual Pros?  My brother has one that I do not want to delete and I am getting tired of playing online for 1-2 straight hours.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

11 Bravo wrote:

dude wtf rooney is such a ball hog.  ya he can score but ffs pass it once and a while.
No you can't. Me and one of my mates, both wanted to make one and put them on the same team and then play with them, but as it turns out you can only have one virtual pro. Thus it sucks.
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6264|'Merica
fuck playing online.  i hate playing the same goddamn teams over and over.  fuck you chelsea, arsenal, barca, and real madrid.  also i want to murder robin van persie...for some reason i hate his name. and yes, i am in a funk right now.

im defiantly going to delete my bros virtual pro and just play that or go back to nhl.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5483|Bolingbrook, Illinois
i havent used any online team besides poland.  i always lol when they're so proud that they beat my 3.5 star team with their 5 star team

Last edited by HaiBai (2011-01-04 21:59:37)

Shevchenkooooo
+42|6264|'Merica
on the xbox 360, how do you do a short cross? for example, if im attacking near the left post and i want to cross it to the right post in the air, what buttons do i press? I'm pretty sure it's not just X because my guy always launches almost outside of the 18 everytime...
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5483|Bolingbrook, Illinois

:blacKOut: wrote:

on the xbox 360, how do you do a short cross? for example, if im attacking near the left post and i want to cross it to the right post in the air, what buttons do i press? I'm pretty sure it's not just X because my guy always launches almost outside of the 18 everytime...
it depends how long you hold x.  you might have crossing set on assist, which might be messing you up.
then double tap x is a low cross.
tripple tap x is a ground cross.
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6264|'Merica
is it possible to switch teams in career mode (player only)?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

:blacKOut: wrote:

is it possible to switch teams in career mode (player only)?
I'm guessing only at the end of each season, or during transfer periods..

Haven't played the career mode as a player though, so don't my take word for it.

Last edited by RDMC (2011-01-06 03:37:52)

bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland
Only at the end of the season. You get offers from new clubs
11 Bravo
Banned
listen j terry....

if you slide into the back of my knees again and knock me out for 55 days i will burn your family

fuck you chelsea
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
Fuck sake everytime I play a pro ranked match I get a message from about 12 thousand spastics asking me to join their shit team.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England
This game annoys me. Got injured for 89 days right at the end of the season meaning I lost the Champions League final and the Spanish Cup final. Start a new season, and I get injured in the first friendly for 38 days. What. The. Fuck. Just let me fucking play the game instead of having to sim everything
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Urrrgh...

I play this game against my flat mate. He's really good. I haven't won a game. He's been playing much longer and much more than me but still. We're pretty much even(ish) until I start getting tired and frustrated and then I start getting thumped 6 - 0 which only serves to make me even more frustrated. Plus he works out all my plays before I work them out. I just sit there yelling at the computer-generated figures, saying that they're not doing what I want them to do, (i.e. win.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard