bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
Expansions are now out for PS3, BoGT seems to include all the brilliant crazy shit from SA that didnt make the main game, whole lotta fun!
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6346|Belfast
Flying around with the Buzzard online is perfect for making an entire server rage quit because nobody knows where to get them, they just shit themselves and try to drive away.
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

henno13 wrote:

Flying around with the Buzzard online is perfect for making an entire server rage quit because nobody knows where to get them, they just shit themselves and try to drive away.
Where do you get it?
Chou
+737|6788

bennisboy wrote:

henno13 wrote:

Where do you get it?
You need the expansion: Ballad of Gay Tony
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England

bennisboy wrote:

Expansions are now out for PS3, BoGT seems to include all the brilliant crazy shit from SA that didnt make the main game, whole lotta fun!
I'm thinkin of gettin it from the store, hmm...
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

Chou wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

henno13 wrote:

Where do you get it?
You need the expansion: Ballad of Gay Tony
Gee Chou, given that I mentioned playing it above...

The question was where do you find it in free roam online!
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
holy crap this expansion is epic, especiallt the motherfucking tank
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

$30 seems a bit much Is it really worth it? I'll hold out for a Steam sale. (Still haven't even played the original yet )
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Gay Tony > TLATD
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

Flecco wrote:

Gay Tony > TLATD
By far.

I wish you could get the Swift after the mission you use it in. Especially in MP.

Also, there's some secret police vehicles hidden in MP Free Roam. Try and find them.
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

mtb0minime wrote:

$30 seems a bit much Is it really worth it? I'll hold out for a Steam sale. (Still haven't even played the original yet )
I could swear it was cheaper than that
Mekstizzle
WALKER

bennisboy wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I could swear it was cheaper than that
Individually you can get it on the PSN for about 13 squid innit. Which isn't that bad, I might get Gay Tony on its own. Can't be arsed for the other one, nothing fun just new bikes and shit
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Gay Tony also has better missions etc. etc. etc.

TLATD is a bit of a dissappointment imo. More depressing than funny as far as the storyline goes.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
I dl'd both. Wish I'd played TLATD first, cos from the sound of things, it might be a step down

Mek, get TBoGT, it's sick fun, bare crazy new eapons n vehicles!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, I just got gay tony from the store. Only done like three missions. Being in Maisonette is fun, taking shots and all that, gotta love the animations in this game, the way he bops to the music and walks around the club
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yeah, I just got gay tony from the store. Only done like three missions. Being in Maisonette is fun, taking shots and all that, gotta love the animations in this game, the way he bops to the music and walks around the club
Store? as in PSN? I was thinking you meant like high street store...
Do missions, only need to do a few, get some sick guns, and sticky bombs are the motherfucking awesome
Mekstizzle
WALKER
From the PSN yeah

The new guns are sick. P90, AA-12 and Sticky explosives I've spotted and used so far... gotta love the AA-12, it rapes in any game, this one has a drum magazine and 20 rounds
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

Mekstizzle wrote:

From the PSN yeah

The new guns are sick. P90, AA-12 and Sticky explosives I've spotted and used so far... gotta love the AA-12, it rapes in any game, this one has a drum magazine and 20 rounds
Wait until you get the motherfucking explosive rounds. Best gun ever. Kill central
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
i still go around on TBOGT and fuck around once in a while. basejumping does NOT get old
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6346|Belfast

bennisboy wrote:

henno13 wrote:

Where do you get it?
From what I know, there are two at the airport, one at the heli tour place and one at the heli pad near the driving range.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
yay explosive AA-12, not as awesome as I expected it to be, not the most accurate thing in the world but it's good for taking out vehicles

... i like the regular one better for blasting fools
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

Mekstizzle wrote:

yay explosive AA-12, not as awesome as I expected it to be, not the most accurate thing in the world but it's good for taking out vehicles

... i like the regular one better for blasting fools
lrn2shoot fag
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6229
https://www.mzzt.net/tf2/dark/needles/blue/Sexecuti0ner/red/Thread.png

Wheel friction removed from GTA IV, chaos ensues

Joystiq wrote:

We didn't know Liberty City could get any more dangerous until we saw what YouTube user "dot12321" had done with the place. By adjusting the wheel friction on GTA IV's vehicles to a negative value, dot12321 spawned some truly killer cars.
Link

Last edited by sexecuti0ner (2011-01-14 15:33:31)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

sexecuti0ner wrote:

http://www.mzzt.net/tf2/dark/needles/bl … Thread.png

Wheel friction removed from GTA IV, chaos ensues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-620xx7 … r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drp9o4E7 … r_embedded

Joystiq wrote:

We didn't know Liberty City could get any more dangerous until we saw what YouTube user "dot12321" had done with the place. By adjusting the wheel friction on GTA IV's vehicles to a negative value, dot12321 spawned some truly killer cars.
Link
Yeh GamesRadar does some lulzy articles

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-01-14 15:47:57)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

bahahahaha that's epic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard