{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6585|Florida
I have Unreal Tournament....but havnt played it in a really long time.  I play Starcraft, and Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 from time to time.

King_County_Downy wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

Black Hawk Down...... This game lead me too BF2.
Ditto
I have this game...and played it for awhile, and it was ok....but on single player missions...i got to the part where you have to walk thru a mine field......never got past it, i always blew up, *sigh* (faint memories of the board game Operation and hitting the buzzers)
skizzz
+22|6816|Moore, Oklahoma
starsiege:tribes is where its at
Scarymother
+1|6750
Oldest PC game: Pool of Radiance.  SSI AD&D game from about 1988.

Then there's all the emulated console games...
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6749
Bf2
Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6720|Philadelphia, PA
im downloading oregon trail as we speak b/c i havent playd it since elem. school
mp30
Cynicism is an art, right?
+13|6738|It Rarely Rains in Seattle
Come on guys, Reader Rabbit anyone?

Dabbled in CS and SC.

Last edited by mp30 (2006-05-10 18:12:20)

J=MAN
+25|6665|OZ
SABOTAGE OBJ on an Apple IIe emulator

HYBRIS on the Amiga 500

CHAOS ENGINE (AGA Version) on the Amiga 1200

SUPER PUNCH OUT on the Super Nintendo

STARCRAFT on the PC
yayo
+2|6583
C&c
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada
James Bond 007 for Nintendo 64.. hehe
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6580
star fox
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6600|Houston, TX

LT.Victim wrote:

James Bond 007 for Nintendo 64.. hehe
lol...you got the "fixed up" pc version, forgot what its called, my friend just got it too, must be good cause he hasnt played BF2 in a while...
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6680|Canada Eh?
Occasionally Doom, A couple months ago it was Nox and Starcraft. Right now the oldest game I have is probably CS:S lol
IonAlpha
+6|6593
Mario Paint was the most recent old game I played.  Gotta love emulators.  Remember the coffee break fly swatting game?  That was soo addicting!  Didn't make it past lvl 4 though...
Wampa
+3|6594
Half Life played it sense day one and still play the multiplayer mod called ag same thing as hldm
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6664|California
D and D  Pool of Radiance.

Best game ever made.

Played it dozen times, on both PC and NES.

Theres a Wand you need for the end, and theres a cool dragon in the mountains.
Mantis701
+6|6574|PA, USA
On the PC, I still occasionally play C&C, Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 1, & Red Alert 2.  I've always loved the C&C series.  Of course EA bought Westwood Studios, so maybe they'll just screw up C&C 3 with a lot of bugs like BF2.  However, my all time favorite games for the PC have always been Descent 1,2, & 3.  I can't believe how old D3 is now, it came out in '99 but I still think it's orgasmic.  The multiplayer was crazy and nailing massive amounts of robots with my plasma cannon in single player still invigorates me.  If there was any game I would want made, it would be Descent 4, I can't imagine what it would be like with todays technology.  Sadly I don't think that's going to happen because D3 sold miserably, which was ridiculous because it was such a great game.  *sniff* Oh and one more thing...Mega Man 2 and Bubble Bobble for the NES kicked unholy ass!!!!
Freezer
+4|6715
How about some X-Com or Crusader: No Remorse (just love watching people burn running around screaming) Hell name a game I probably have it here or on my machine, Used to work at Software ETC and got TONS of free shit.  Sometimes I bust out the old 3DO and hit up some Road Rash 3D or Wing Commander IV the one with Marc Hammil and Ginger Lynn, freaking old skool games rock I have hundreds of games here..  Its just sick....
oberst_enzian
+234|6749|melb.au
X-Com ftw! I still play terror from the deep on my medieval p133 laptop sometimes (like when I am sick in bed for example) - love that game!

i'd like to try the recent one too, but i haven't got my hand on a copy yet...
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6656|Norway
Red alert 2 & Yuris revenge are the best games ever! I`ve also got my favourite super nintendo & nintendo games on my computer;)
https://f5.putfile.com/5/13001015327.jpg

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-05-10 22:03:36)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
Pong and Astroids. I like Galaga also. Space invaders.
Rosse_modest
+76|6783|Antwerp, Flanders
Command & Conquer - my first pc game.
Maj.Do
+85|6759|good old CA
that would be 3d wolfenstein
oberst_enzian
+234|6749|melb.au
oh yeah, i also use an emulator to run old sega games... anyone play the phantasy star rpg series?
also, fallout 1 & 2 - best rpgs evar!!

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-05-10 22:21:59)

FriiginChomper
+41|6708
Starcraft
Age of Empires II
Unreal G.O.T.Y Edition
Medal of Honor: Allied Assualt <- - Good Game
Diablo II

I dont have Duke Nukem, but ive played it and that is Fun!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6638|Finland

I wish I still had my Amiga 500, so I could play some Monkey Island 2 ("please insert disk 11"..), or Turrican 2.. However, my 8-bit NES still works, and I enjoy a game of Blades of Steel, Super Mario or Ice Climber every now and then.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-05-10 22:27:16)

I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard