13/f/taiwan
+940|5716
no, i'm just interested in the legal aspects of this incident.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

no, i'm just interested in the legal aspects of this incident.
Hmmmmmm, well in OUR legal system, he will be found innocent by reason of insanity,or found guilty and finally get, the college education he needs to become a lawyer, a gym, free food, and cable TV  while continuously suing the state for cruel and unusual punishment.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York
Apparently the little girl killed was born on... September 11th, 2001.

13/f/taiwan
+940|5716
inb4conspiracytheories

rip to all who died though.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6732|US
Condolences to the friends and family of the victims, and wishes for a speedy recovery for the wounded.

I think we should hold off on the political debates until more facts come to light...although I'm sure the pundits won't agree.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5491|Ventura, California
Laws against automatic weapons are retarded. If somebody was messed up enough to go kill a bunch of people, making autos illegal isn't going to stop them.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Laws against automatic weapons are retarded. If somebody was messed up enough to go kill a bunch of people, making autos illegal isn't going to stop them.
No it just makes it easier.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5720|College Park, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What's wrong with the way they are now?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5255|Cleveland, Ohio
i think the sheriff was correct.  all the talk about "rise up and take over the govt" from people like ATG and such really affects mental nutters like this kid.  this is where freedom of speech fails.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6124|eXtreme to the maX

Cybargs wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

No it just makes it easier.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

11 Bravo wrote:

i think the sheriff was correct.  all the talk about "rise up and take over the govt" from people like ATG and such really affects mental nutters like this kid.  this is where freedom of speech fails.
Sociopaths should not dictate the conversations we have. Freedom of speech hasn't failed, morality and common sense has. Not to mention it is impossible to shut down those voices... even if we wanted to.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned
just saying he is right
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
People will still blame video games for this more than all the rebellion/insurgency/rise up talk
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Something happens to those people beyond the words of wannabe extremist that creates their mental state. Or they're born with an extra chromosome ..er something.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

People will still blame video games for this more than all the rebellion/insurgency/rise up talk
nobody has even mentioned it....step out of tech nerd world for a minute
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6201|Ireland

11 Bravo wrote:

There wouldn't be talk like that if the US government wasn't filled with so much corruption.  The government gives these nutters plenty of ammo, so I wouldn't place the blame on the people who are speaking out against bad politicians.
11 Bravo
Banned

Lotta_Drool wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

There wouldn't be talk like that if the US government wasn't filled with so much corruption.  The government gives these nutters plenty of ammo, so I wouldn't place the blame on the people who are speaking out against bad politicians.
how was she bad?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6201|Ireland

11 Bravo wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

how was she bad?
I never said she was bad so quit trolling.

She was a Congressman.  Congress has done a lot of Anti-American shit over the past few decades, it brings out the nutters.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5277|foggy bottom
voting with the 2nd amendment, right? lol
Tu Stultus Es
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5979|Places 'n such
Westboro Baptist Church are going to picket the funerals of everyone shot.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5277|foggy bottom

Stingray24 wrote:

Condolences to her family, she has died from the gunshot.  No doubt the Tea Party will be blamed because she was a Democrat.
wonder what you would say if he was mexican
Tu Stultus Es
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6328|South Jersey
That he had bean fueled farts? Obviously this guy was mental. I don't think he was trying to start a revolution or anything. His victims shows he was just some lazy, brainless twerp.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6201|Ireland

eleven bravo wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Condolences to her family, she has died from the gunshot.  No doubt the Tea Party will be blamed because she was a Democrat.
wholly shit, you are gunslinger. I should have known. Is 11 Bravo US Marine then.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6463|The Land of Scott Walker

eleven bravo wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Race has no bearing on this.  When interviewed by the New York Post, the congresswoman's father blamed the Tea Party straight away when asked if she had enemies.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5277|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard