mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6769|Rotherham, England

atlvolunteer wrote:

ANother example of EA going too far trying to adjust something...
i like how everyone automatically blame EA, when infact it is dice that make the patches all EA do is oversee the operation and say if its ok to go.
Its DICE that everyone should complain about and they should give EA a little break for once.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51
It has become as useless as the other transport choppers.
KingLou
Banned
+79|6634|Las Vegas
To everyone who has complained in a manner similar to "Oooh....waaah waaah......you don't get to rack up a bazillion kills in your blackhawk anymore.......you blackhawk whore".......I have but a simple, respectful request:

Please go choke on a goat's balls.  Please.  (See how respectful I'm being with the "please" and all?)

Since when has it been against the rules to get kills in this game?  Pretty soon with all the damn whining and bitching, this game will be patched to the point where ALL things that have even the slightest chance of killing your enemy are removed.  It won't be long before the whole game is just slap boxing and throwing marshmallows at each other.

KiL
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6724|US
I think the BH minigun should have Minimal splash damage and a hefty "per bullet" damage.  I was not a BH whore, and hated the original death machine it was.  They did nerf it WAY too far.

I think they should put Mk 19 40mm automatic GLs on all the transports.  It would have decent splash damage, but not an extremely high ROF.  (it would need to be toned down a little from real life to avoid overpowered transports)
a fly
+105|6654|The netherlands
how about limiting the bullets on a blackhawk, and pla/mec trans-heli. but make them stronger. the blackhawk will lose of a z8 any day, the bullets dont do more damage at all. and its easy for the z8 to shoot at out the back. wich is very fun to do!
MMad
+0|6720

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

i think they should have left the BH alone but change the MEC/CHIN choppers to have miniguns as well...it is a game, not RL after all...
Yeah. Well, the miniguns were too powerful, tbh, but they definately got nerfed much harder than necessary. Would have been more fun to have all the transports actually be useful in combat.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6754|St. Paul, MN
I'm just wondering if the minigun does any damage at all--ANY damage?
because I tried it out on an empty server with a friend, he stood in front of it and I unloaded on him until the gun overheated--[i]nothing[/]--absolutely nothing. I tried moving it around, I tried moving farther away, but it still did absolutely nothing.
If this is the same for everyone, then "nerfed" is a rediculous understatement, then they're basically there to make the BH look pretty.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6614|Pickle Village
Just hang out the back and use a PKM, lol
evilduckz
+1|6573
it definitly should be upped a little bit more

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard