FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
13rin
+977|6481
Iguanas are a classified as a nuisance species in Florida.  When I visit the parentals on the keys I get to shoot them.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Iguanas are a classified as a nuisance species in Florida.  When I visit the parentals on the keys I get to shoot them.
While this would probably solve his problem, I doubt he thinks it's an Ideal solution..
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
I wonder how you'd gauge his reaction to it, don't iguanas just sit around and do nothing anyway?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6115|SC | USA |
One ran out in front of us in Puerto Rico, from my experience the best way to stop an iguana's behavior is with a vehicle.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

One ran out in front of us in Puerto Rico, from my experience the best way to stop an iguana's behavior is with a vehicle.
there you go, Macbeth - take the skinny one out for fast food . . .
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH
If this was IG's stash, that iguana would find himself in IG's rolling paper

Last edited by loubot (2011-01-06 15:53:11)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke

Finray wrote:

I wonder how you'd gauge his reaction to it, don't iguanas just sit around and do nothing anyway?
There wouldn't be much of any reaction seen as it's only eating the leafs and stalk.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I kill like 10 of the fuckers every week. They eat all the birds eggs and almost completely wiped out a species of dove that lives down here.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
BVC
+325|6697
Iguana-skin belt?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom

coke wrote:

Finray wrote:

There wouldn't be much of any reaction seen as it's only eating the leafs and stalk.
its also a male plant
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard