Tu Stultus Es
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6515|Montucky
Rofl.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
i bought a revelation last month - fucking expensive. carriers have gone up like 200m in 3 months too
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6515|Montucky
I know.. I don't even really want to dump the isk into a carrier and dread..   I decided to sell my Tengu just to buy the f'n skill books for Caps
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
get carrier, save up more then maybe get dread. get dread if you spend a lot of time shooting a)towers b)other caps or c)like having a shiny. past shooting big, slow (preferably stationary) things they dont have much use.

carriers are fucking awesome though. go on BS fleet in lowsec, get drunk (dont drink and fly) so dock up the BS then pick it up with the carrier in the morning.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5480|Bolingbrook, Illinois

bennisboy wrote:

is jita pretty low sec then?

Also Haibai, surely flying them manualy makes it impossible, cos you have to fly there to pick it up, change ship, and leave the one you went there in at the station?
what teds said.

but if you want to get into single station trading, let me know.  im sort of a beginner too, but ive quadrupled my isk in like, 4 days.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
also lowsecs not scary - neithers nullsec. the only difference really is people can PVP without your consent and without concord - bear in mind the game is a PVP game

Last edited by FatherTed (2011-01-04 15:18:22)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

also lowsecs not scary - neithers nullsec. the only difference really is people can PVP without your consent and without concord - bear in mind the game is a PVP game
ha yeah, but i dont have the skills to defend myself yet!

HaiBai, which station you in?

Might finish my last military mission n take a stroll over
HaiBai
i trade in jita.  although, it might not be the best place to trade because its really competitive here.  ive been thinking of moving to another hub that isn't as popular like dodixie or something.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock
Bennis if I had the net atm at home, id take all your ships in my freighter. might see what I can organise. and ill teach you the basic son trading. trading is easy and you can do it without thinking in a few months, but you gotta have money to spend it.
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

Adams_BJ wrote:

Bennis if I had the net atm at home, id take all your ships in my freighter. might see what I can organise. and ill teach you the basic son trading. trading is easy and you can do it without thinking in a few months, but you gotta have money to spend it.
Cheers dude, im not in a huge hurry to change my base atm anyways!
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
So what do you guys recommend as a profitable thing to do in this game?

I've almost finished all the the early missions, apart from advanced mili. Cos i like free shit.

For some reason I also decided to produce 30 salvager 1 units to sell on. Although i think this might actually result in a loss to me.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
Plexing in 0.0 is how I make cash, and it seems quite profitable. I'd recommend trying that, but then again you gotta have a pretty sweet ship to do it. I dunno what you're flying, but some of the plexes can be pretty brutal.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

Blade4509 wrote:

Plexing in 0.0 is how I make cash, and it seems quite profitable. I'd recommend trying that, but then again you gotta have a pretty sweet ship to do it. I dunno what you're flying, but some of the plexes can be pretty brutal.
Whats is plexing excuse my ignorance!
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5033|Massachusetts, USA

bennisboy wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Whats is plexing excuse my ignorance!
Scanning out Complexes and going to them, the closer you get to 0.0 space the more dangerous and profitable they become.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
a bit like missions really except you have to probe them out and stuff. For highsec market work can make squillions but it'll take time to get to that point. I used to run level 4 missions and make maybe 30m an hour. slow, but dependable.

daaaammmmn we killed another titan
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CC-Marley
+407|6825
I have been runiing lvl2 missions then salvaging asteroid belts on my way home. Sometimes you hit a mother load. Train...train...train...
HaiBai
you should trade.  im over 150mil atm, and that's after buying a bunch of skillbooks to help with trading
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6515|Montucky
Wormholes, after running 6 sites on  a class5, 8 people made 650mil each. 

LvL4s, when I don't have a salvage ninja stealin muh shit.  I'd make about 30-40mil an hour likes TeDz
HaiBai
205mil* now
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock

HaiBai wrote:

205mil* now
600 after ships and skills books. The guy that taught me to trade makes well over a billion a day on sat/sunday.
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
where do you homos trade? I made 4 mili today, but the places i'm trading arent very liquid
HaiBai

Adams_BJ wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

205mil* now
600 after ships and skills books. The guy that taught me to trade makes well over a billion a day on sat/sunday.
you realize I started a few days ago with 5mil, right?  anyway, 320mil now.

also, I trade at jita
HaiBai
alright, i'm getting massive memory leak problems or something.  eve slowly eats more and more kb until it just gets extremely laggy and i can't play anymore.

does anyone know what could be causing this?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

HaiBai wrote:

alright, i'm getting massive memory leak problems or something.  eve slowly eats more and more kb until it just gets extremely laggy and i can't play anymore.

does anyone know what could be causing this?
i *used* to have this problem if i left the igb open and tabbed out of eve. used to lock up when i tried tabbing back in. some of the particle effects are memory intensive too
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard