Fifa 11
Fifa 11
Fifa 11
BFBC2: Vietnam
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
im sorry are trying to be witty or funny?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Just giving you my opinion brah.
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

except you have never played fifa 11  (ya i know you will say you have but we know you havent going by your comments about it)
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
I have played it actually.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Didn't play Vietnam though.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Finray wrote:

Fifa 11
Fifa 11
Fifa 11
Fifa 11
BFBC2: Vietnam
This is the truth.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
football manager 2020 or whatever the fuck
sims 3: expansion pack of the week
modern warfare dlc ripoff extravaganza
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2011-01-03 12:42:34)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
minecraft also sucked dick but i can't decide whether it was because it was a shitty game or just had a fucking sadact community
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

Didn't play Vietnam though.
"always knew ud have my bak bro "

lol you are such a tool
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Uzique wrote:

minecraft also sucked dick but i can't decide whether it was because it was a shitty game or just had a fucking sadact community
Both.

The fact that he's so cheap as to charge $15 for a fucking alpha build of a game most people would put out as free-ware doesn't help either.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

At least minecraft looks as shitty as it plays
Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada
Black Ops.
CnC4.

Hmmm...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

except you have never played fifa 11  (ya i know you will say you have but we know you havent going by your comments about it)
to be fair, i don't really think it's possible to rate RDR as the "worst game of the year" without having played through it, marine..

1. Mafia II
2. Dead Rising 2
3. CoD: Black Ops
4. BFBC2
5. The Saboteur (came out in 2009 but fuck it was so bad)
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

11 Bravo wrote:

1.  Medal of Honor
2.  Red Dead Redemption
3.  GT5
4.  Madden 11
5.  COD Black Ops
didn't think moh was that bad.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
1. Medal of Honor
2. MW2 DLC
3. Freetoplay FPS (Combat Arms/Crossfire)
4. CnC4
5. Black Ops
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
Alpha Protocol
Awfully crappy console port, especially the controls and UI

Bloody Good Time
From the makers of "The Ship". This time you're killing on a movie set. Less weapons, dumbed down mechnics/features and bad interface. Could have been a great game, but it has less people playing than The Ship had after a few years. Maybe Ubisoft as the publisher fucked that one up.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver

Poseidon wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

to be fair, i don't really think it's possible to rate RDR as the "worst game of the year" without having played through it, marine..

1. Mafia II
2. Dead Rising 2
3. CoD: Black Ops
4. BFBC2
5. The Saboteur (came out in 2009 but fuck it was so bad)
/fanboy rage:

Dead Rising 2 bad?  Are you fucking high?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Are you serious? Come on man, even I was excited for it but it was terrible. Weapon deterioration, general frustration with controls, a ridiculously bad story, and most of all the fucking TIME LIMIT. Imagine if GTA IV had a time limit? It completely defeats the purpose of sandbox/open world.
SonderKommando

Poseidon wrote:

Are you serious? Come on man, even I was excited for it but it was terrible. Weapon deterioration, general frustration with controls, a ridiculously bad story, and most of all the fucking TIME LIMIT. Imagine if GTA IV had a time limit? It completely defeats the purpose of sandbox/open world.
Eh, opinions brother (we both have em).  I see the time limit as an important game mechanic for the story and wasn't really bothered by it in either game.  Weapon degradation is annoying but when your character is leveled up you have so many inventory slots it realy doesn't matter (I carry around like three each of my favorite weapons plus healing items).
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Lugaru HD

what the fuck is this shit? Bought it with one of the steam indie packs or something, hunble indie bumble maybe?

It's shit.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SonderKommando wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Eh, opinions brother (we both have em).  I see the time limit as an important game mechanic for the story and wasn't really bothered by it in either game.  Weapon degradation is annoying but when your character is leveled up you have so many inventory slots it realy doesn't matter (I carry around like three each of my favorite weapons plus healing items).
It's subjective so I'm not going to rag on your enjoyment of it, certainly. If you enjoyed it, you enjoyed it. However, for me - having to scavenge for parts to get even somewhat decent weapons to achieve my goals was the most annoying thing in the world. If you wanted to make a lightsaber, it'd take 5-10 minutes just to assemble the parts together. That's if you didn't get killed on the way there.
SonderKommando

Poseidon wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

It's subjective so I'm not going to rag on your enjoyment of it, certainly. If you enjoyed it, you enjoyed it. However, for me - having to scavenge for parts to get even somewhat decent weapons to achieve my goals was the most annoying thing in the world. If you wanted to make a lightsaber, it'd take 5-10 minutes just to assemble the parts together. That's if you didn't get killed on the way there.
yea i can understand that.  But in the games defense you can easily make a light saber in the royal flush plaza by killing the looters in the jewlery store.  taking flashlight off corpse, taking jewels, then head direclty across the hall to the maintenance room to make the sword.  Also, most maintenance rooms have compatible parts either in them or in the general vicinity for making combo weapons. 

The game DOES need an unlimited free for all mode though.  Not just overtime, but a just fuck-around sandbox mode, I agree wholeheartedly there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard