Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio

dayarath wrote:

its fucking new years let me sit with my beer in peace
aye
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
was originally supposed to go to a party at this girl heather's house... but the party switched over to a party at my cousins house (we're all the same age and went to the same HS) and it ended up being like 150 people. it was absolutely insane. sadly I couldn't drink because I was driving but I had a very good time anyways

a small little NYE thing is good but i felt like going crazy this year... and even though very little alcohol was involved, i'd still say I did. mission success
13rin
+977|6450

11 Bravo wrote:

dayarath wrote:

its fucking new years let me sit with my beer in peace
aye
Pretty much this.  Watched my Noles.  Ate, gamed. Sweetwater 420.  Roman Candles and Bottle rockets at midnight.  New milestone in life... I now consider myself accurate with champagne bottle cork firing.  So how many cars did the french torch last night?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5970|...
on my way out yesterday there were a couple piles of burning trash cans in the middle of the road.

also shot off some rockets yesterday but one went crazy mid air and bounced off the windshield of a car. looked hilarious (nothing broke)
inane little opines
13rin
+977|6450
Burning trash cans in the middle of the road... awesome.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5735|Belgium
https://l30.sphotos.l3.fbcdn.net/hphotos-l3-snc6/hs034.snc6/166456_1729458192686_1125412689_31995661_2383792_n.jpg
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6297|England
My mate's had a party at their flat. One of them was DJ for the night, pretty decent music all night long. The girl I was meant to be fucking that night ended up fucking another friend 3 times. Another one of my friends fell over and needed an ambulance as she had dislocated her knee. The front door handle fell off and I tried to do some Assassin's Creed shit off the first floor balcony. Fuck knows why. Got my friend his first touch of pussy and his first blowjob. Kicked some cunt out cause I hate him and he invited himself in. Then loads of random people back from school started turning up. Compared to last new year which I didn't drink on, was away from all my friends and ended up single 2 days later, this year was fucking awesome.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4939|Dundee, Scotland.

JakAttaK wrote:

this year was fucking awesome.
Except you got cock-blocked.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6297|England
She was rough anyway, he did me a favor more than anything.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
last night was kinda lame in retrospect
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Sturgeon
+488|4912|Flintshire
What did you and your right hand get up to?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

dirty boi
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6727|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Well at least you figured that one out by yourself.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD

Zimmer wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

aren't we clever, fuckin cunt
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada
I watched the Pink Panther. At home.

Does that make me a nerd?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6727|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

aren't we clever, fuckin cunt
lol.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you cant sober up that fast
meh

our friend was a cunt though, we told him we'd rather not drive and he was like "DUDE IF MY PARENTS FIND OUT I HAD PEOPLE OVER THEY'LL KILL ME"

well shit chief, glad to know you care more about not getting grounded (dude got caught with pot by the cops one time and he was grounded for maybe a week) than about your friends' safety
well don't be a pussy and make your own choices.

"My friend told me to," jeez.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Drank.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6710|Toronto | Canada

mtb0minime wrote:

Grape Drank.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6712

Jaekus wrote:

A band called British India (whom are fairly well known in Australia) turned up as per my invite..
Fuck you, they are awesome.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Spent the night at my friends house that I was seeing for a few weeks in the summer, she has the best set of tits I have ever seen.  Stayed in and played games.  Got pissed.  Woke up and she drove me home.  Happy New Year bf2s, wish each and everyone of you the very best for 2011.  I cant help but think its going to be evene shittier for a lot of people than last year, its this fricking recession, economic slow down you see; its no good.
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland
I got extremely drunk, went to a houseparty for a bit.

Then hit the warehouse rave, which was an epic fucking night.

Then i spent the whole day hungover. had two hours sleep, then had to go to the west end to get my mum a bday present, and almost threw up in HMV
Laika
+75|5915
I won both of my pokemon battles.
Benzin
+576|5969

1927 wrote:

Spent the night at my friends house that I was seeing for a few weeks in the summer, she has the best set of tits I have ever seen.  Stayed in and played games.  Got pissed.  Woke up and she drove me home.  Happy New Year bf2s, wish each and everyone of you the very best for 2011.  I cant help but think its going to be evene shittier for a lot of people than last year, its this fricking recession, economic slow down you see; its no good.
pics or gtfo
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Haha you should know me mate, far too respectful for that; thats why after 6 months I can just send her a booty call and go and see the new year in with fireworks and big bangers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard