Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6763|Austin TX
i was just looking at screenshots, and ive noticed that a lot of people play with 3d map.  i tried, but its just to much distraction.  id like to hear some pros/cons about why you guys use it.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.
I cant play without it, since I'm too used to it.

Can't see the med & ammopacks either without it
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6806|The planet Tophet
wich is the 3d map is that the one on the top right of the screen?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6786

*TS*tphai wrote:

wich is the 3d map is that the one on the top right of the screen?
it's when you tap ALT and the little icons show up... like mines, med, ammo, etc.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6781
yeah, i only turn it off when there's a bunch of action going on in a tight area to eliminate clutter, but it's very rare...
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6776|UK
I use my alt key to talk on teamspeak so it's always switching on and off for me I used to use the windows key because I had a program that just permanently deactivated it. Anyone know where to get it again I've googled it but to no avail.
Effreem
+0|6765
Yea...I hate the windows key!!!
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6824|Germany
i cant play without that 3d map ^^

especially as a jet pilot, you need FAST information if you're flying with 1600 kph thru thin air down to the ground and it makes *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* all the time ^^

or if you want to know where to drop the bombs...

Last edited by AndrewPoison (2005-10-24 15:10:46)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6774|NRW,Germany

Milk.org wrote:

Anyone know where to get it again I've googled it but to no avail.
If you have a Microsoft keyboard you can deactivate it with Microsoft Intelli Type Pro

Last edited by Tigg@lot (2005-10-24 15:31:43)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

Wow... people play with that turned off?! No wonder people always run into mines/claymores...

I use it for just about everything from which flags we need to take to ammo/health/supply pickups are, but most importantly is to figure out if my teammates have dropped explosive devices on the ground which will definitely kill me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard