AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6307|what

As
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6827|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Whats appening Funky, how are you mate?

Hi all, or at least those online, hope your all well, Merry Crimbo n all that.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6775|London, England
Where you been Two Seven

AussieReaper wrote:

Ashes
Yes please, thats very kind of you
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6307|what

1927 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Ashes
Yes please, thats very kind of you
pff, even if we win the Ashes you never give them to us. Just some pathetic replica.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5838|SQUID
Ponting should retire right now.
Hiya Mek.

I still havent got my office sorted, been sharing a pc since June ish, works busy too and I cant just post here once a day, you gotta reply and shit. Wether I ever post as much as I used to I dont know, a mod really fucked me right off back in June ish too, didnt have a go at me or anything, but I was like 'ahhhhh fuck this'.

Ran up a huge bill talking to some bird too, didnt pay it, so got cut off, had a word with Santa and hes brought Moll a PAYG dongle so, Hi.  I was on the other night for a bit, thats loyalty or something, the minute I get a connection back Im here to say Hi haha.
jord
+2,382|6832|The North, beyond the wall.
My wireless dongle is shit the last few days, as is my phone internet. Somethings up somewhere.

Hate wireless.
Ricky Ponting

I have never liked that lil shit you may remember.  I'll be brutal bout it and say some of it is respect and fear as I know the damage he can do to you, but I am loving it watching him crumble, its all falling to bits around him.  You love seeing sporting greats go out at the top of this game but not me with him.  Im going to remember his fall from grace.  I dont have a 'Punter' doll but if I did your right, Id stick pins in it.

Thats all my negativity towards Strayer there in one paragraph.  Some of the spiders and shit scare me but thats about it.  I hope they aint taking The Barmy Army too serious and taking offence.

We're enjoing this though, these moments dont come along often so we have to.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6627|6 6 4 oh, I forget

MAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got no options Jord, I wanted Molls to have the net again, got her a laptop last crimbo and no internet on it seems shit really
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

I'm starting to get all jumpy. Dunno when my buddies will come and grab me by the neck and start the stag night/weekend/week/whaeva

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

I'm starting to get all jumpy. Dunno when my buddies will come and grab me by the neck and start the stag night/weekend/week/whaeva
When is it?
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

When is it?
Like they would ever tell me that in advance

Last time I asked one of them replied by asking if my tetanus vaccinations are in order...
Tetanus?

Hmmmm, the last part of that word could hold some clues?  Depends on how much of a mate they are, or they might of arranged a weekend in Swansea.  Id be fuming if they had mate.
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

Tetanus?

Hmmmm, the last part of that word could hold some clues?  Depends on how much of a mate they are, or they might of arranged a weekend in Swansea.  Id be fuming if they had mate.
Hehe

Hell if I know. Maybe they're gonna Jesus me up, and crucify me with rusty nails for the day or sumtin?
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5838|SQUID

1927 wrote:

Ricky Ponting

I have never liked that lil shit you may remember.  I'll be brutal bout it and say some of it is respect and fear as I know the damage he can do to you, but I am loving it watching him crumble, its all falling to bits around him.  You love seeing sporting greats go out at the top of this game but not me with him.  Im going to remember his fall from grace.  I dont have a 'Punter' doll but if I did your right, Id stick pins in it.

Thats all my negativity towards Strayer there in one paragraph.  Some of the spiders and shit scare me but thats about it.  I hope they aint taking The Barmy Army too serious and taking offence.

We're enjoing this though, these moments dont come along often so we have to.
I never realy liked him either, but when he was at his best it was marvellous cricket to see. Frankly we're rubbish atm, except for a few standout (Hussey) this team is a joke. Ponting and Clarke couldn't captain a toyboat in a bathtub between them at the moment.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6732|Columbus, OH

1927 wrote:

Whoomp there he is, whoomp! (for unknown reasons, started to sing that song while talking some smack on xbox live)
Good to see you '27
jord

1927 wrote:

Got no options Jord, I wanted Molls to have the net again, got her a laptop last crimbo and no internet on it seems shit really
I've come downstairs and it's alright actually today. I just don't like top up internet, because it never lasts me but i've no other options either.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5838|SQUID
Thats like getting her a xbox without controller.
jord
I just walked a mile at a fast pace for utterly no reason because the post office is still shut.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6466

Fresh air's good for you Jord
jord
So is posting my sold items on time...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5512|London, England
Biscuits and gravy...

Yum!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard