you can only be racist against people

www.instantrimshot.com
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

He's got you there, mate.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5868|00770
afwssfafgpldspgsdö.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6470|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Eifa wrote:

afwssfafgpldspgsdö.
Ah, the old type-with-your-buttcheeks-game.
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

afwssfafgpldspgsdö.
Ah the old I'd-rather-be-home-sleeping-game.
Ultrafunkula

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

afwssfafgpldspgsdö.
All right, sweetheart, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day at the office! A day at the office is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the office!

Modified for Eifa
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

All right, sweetheart, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day at the office! A day at the office is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the office!

Modified for Eifa
There's nothing wrong with being in the office. The problem is the dick of a boss.
Just seeing him ruins my day. It gets even worse when he talks. He's like the only reason why I'd rather be home.
Ultrafunkula

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Modified for Eifa
There's nothing wrong with being in the office. The problem is the dick of a boss.
Just seeing him ruins my day. It gets even worse when he talks. He's like the only reason why I'd rather be home.
Monster.com/.fi makes the boss change.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Modified for Eifa
cant u find some other job? you prob. have the skills to do what you are doing now at some other place?
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Modified for Eifa
ye, but in this company of ~15 ppl, 14 don't like that one guy.
even the CEO wants him gone. the only problem is that his one of the co-owners..
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
Damn this blizzard is no joke. I seen some shit go down.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

Superior Mind wrote:

keep us posted... let us know if East Coast survives
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
Straight up the day before the day after tomorrow.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

even the CEO wants him gone. the only problem is that his one of the co-owners..
you can complain cant you if all 14 of you + the CEO sign some form of petition something could get done.. or possibly if you guys (14 of you) decide to talk to the CEO and get the CEO to talk to that guy and let him know that what he is doing is wrong... hopefully then he would understand... also is it worth keeping that guy if he makes everyone unhappy? doesnt the company care about its employees? if it did it would have done something to satisfy its employees... without employees they cant do shit...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

Superior Mind wrote:

Straight up the day before the day after tomorrow.
wow that bad lol ouch best of luck stay inside... no school... so at least thats a good sign
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

Superior Mind wrote:

this wind is gonna keep me up all night
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

blademaster wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

you can complain cant you if all 14 of you + the CEO sign some form of petition something could get done.. or possibly if you guys (14 of you) decide to talk to the CEO and get the CEO to talk to that guy and let him know that what he is doing is wrong... hopefully then he would understand... also is it worth keeping that guy if he makes everyone unhappy? doesnt the company care about its employees? if it did it would have done something to satisfy its employees... without employees they cant do shit...
The CEO knows.. and the other 2 owners (including the CEO) want him out aswell.. it's just a problem as he is one of the owners too..
meh. i just want him gone.
Ultrafunkula

Start being way too nice to him and always smile and be happy. Just for the fun of it.
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Start being way too nice to him and always smile and be happy. Just for the fun of it.
Nah. I usually treat people the way they treat me.
Have had a nice argument with him couple of times.. both times i won and he got even more pissed.. the 2nd time he even threw me out in the middle of the day.. You can imagine the feedback he got from everyone else.. including the CEO.
Ultrafunkula

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Have had a nice argument with him couple of times.. both times i won and he got even more pissed.. the 2nd time he even threw me out in the middle of the day.. You can imagine the feedback he got from everyone else.. including the CEO.
Sounds like pretty nice guy. And by nice I mean an uptight middlemanagement fucktard know it all kind

Same sort as several of my ex bosses. Idiots come storming in after a negative feedback from customers and start yelling at us before even ask our version on the matter. I hate pricks like that.
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Sounds like pretty nice guy. And by nice I mean an uptight middlemanagement fucktard know it all kind

Same sort as several of my ex bosses. Idiots come storming in after a negative feedback from customers and start yelling at us before even ask our version on the matter. I hate pricks like that.
ye i know. they give you shit for something you didn't even do, but when you give them even a little bit of negative feedback, their ego can't stand it.
fucking hate ppl like that.

and your description about nice was pretty much spot on.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

JohnG@lt wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i don't want to shovel anymore. it's cold and the snow keeps piling up.

usually the area where i live is pretty busy on sunday nights but today it's a ghost town. only saw 3 people when i went out and a few cars stuck in the snow.
I gave up for the night. Just gonna go out in the morning.
Have you tried setting fire to it? Seems to work for most things here.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Troll question:

If lava melts rock, what melts lava?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Troll question:

If lava melts rock, what melts lava?
semen