Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

Yea I was very surprised as well. I hooked my laptop up to my parents 60" TV and it looked pretty damn good.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
I'm more surprised that Rampage was available in HD yet other, better films are not
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
mulholland drive is such a headfuck
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
That's odd , was literally just deciding to watch that or Magnolia tomorrow night, set aside 3 hours so I can watch one of the longer fims on my HD.
I know fucking karate
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5991|Vortex Ring State
I watched Moon, great film, it's has some moments that are really unexpected, and the end, while rosy, is satisfying.

9/10
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
I liked Moon as well, although there was one point that made me nearly fall asleep still good though
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma
Skyline - 6/10 A blend of Cloverfield and War of the Worlds, not really original at all
Despicable Me - 8/10 Really fun to watch, enjoyed it a lot
Kung Fu Panda - 7-10 Same reasons above
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

Kmar wrote:

justice wrote:

Matchstick Men - 7/10

This was a surprisingly good watch ! Solid acting and I didn't see the twist coming at all, which made it that little much better. Well put together, it's not too heavy on the brain but at the same time it's rather engrossing and not your usual Hollywood trash, just what I wanted tonight.
I remember that movie. The twist was pretty ??huh?
Yeah that really bummed me out.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6672|Disaster Free Zone
Tais-toi!

Missed the beginning, but was fucking funny. 8/10
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

I'm WAY too much of a sucker for movies like this.

How to train your dragon, 9/10. I loved pretty much everything about it except for some dumb moves by the main character.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I'm glad they didn't steal the big dragon thingie scene from Avatar, though. I was totally expecting that.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
25th Hour - 9/10

I loved this film.

Littered with fine acting performances, I mean really it is one of the most well acted films I have ever seen. Forget Fight Club, this is Nortons' best performance, Hoffman and Pepper (didn't know he was such a good actor) perform their parts perfectly too. Great plot, great score, great cinematography and succeeds in its attempt to portray the emotional struggle that all the characters go through.
I know fucking karate
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

justice wrote:

25th Hour - 9/10

I loved this film.

Littered with fine acting performances, I mean really it is one of the most well acted films I have ever seen. Forget Fight Club, this is Nortons' best performance, Hoffman and Pepper (didn't know he was such a good actor) perform their parts perfectly too. Great plot, great score, great cinematography and succeeds in its attempt to portray the emotional struggle that all the characters go through.
Fuck You

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
Also the guy who does the "sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit" is in this and he does it at least twice lol
I know fucking karate
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

$/10
no comprende amigo^
i fell asleep watching wall street , why i havent rated it.

Freezer7Pro wrote:

How to train your dragon, 9/10. I loved pretty much everything about it except for some dumb moves by the main character.

I'm glad they didn't steal the big dragon thingie scene from Avatar, though. I was totally expecting that.
me too.. loved it.. it's up there with toy story 3 for this years...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6636

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

no comprende amigo^
i fell asleep watching wall street , why i havent rated it.

Freezer7Pro wrote:

me too.. loved it.. it's up there with toy story 3 for this years...
yeah I seen the how to train the dragon havent seen toy story 3 yet.. but how to train your Dragon was good story line... good movie overall
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462

justice wrote:

25th Hour - 9/10

I loved this film.

"littered with fine acting"

hoffman's character in 25th hour is so funny.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5863|00770
The Expendables 8/10. Good watch.
Dangerous man 8/10. For a Steven Seagal movie, I really liked this one.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma
the Truman Show 9/10
fuck great movie.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
10 000BC

First bluray I've watched so made it a bit better than perhaps it otherwise would've been.

6/10
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6672|Disaster Free Zone

jord wrote:

10 000BC

First bluray I've watched so made it a bit better than perhaps it otherwise would've been.

6/10
Are you joking?

That is one of the worst movies to ever be conceived.

Eifa wrote:

Dangerous man 8/10. For a Steven Seagal movie, I really liked this one.
got any memorable quotes?
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.

DrunkFace wrote:

jord wrote:

10 000BC

6/10
Are you joking?

Like I said the novelty of blu ray bumped up the rating like the novelty of 3d did for Avatar. People are fickle.

It wasn't one of the worst movies though. You need to watch "glitter" or "dreamgirls" or any steven seagal film, mayt
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335

jord wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

jord wrote:

10 000BC

6/10
Are you joking?

Like I said the novelty of blu ray bumped up the rating like the novelty of 3d did for Avatar. People are fickle.

It wasn't one of the worst movies though. You need to watch "glitter" or "dreamgirls" or any steven seagal film, mayt
wat? Steven Seagal is da bomb! Exit Wounds, Under Siege, he fucken rocks!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6510|Πάϊ
The Limits of Control

Very peculiar movie this, both in a bad and in a good way. From what I gather it's not Jarmusch's finest hour... Made me sleepy at times, but the feeling at the end is strangely a positive one... Can't quite place it, guess it's something to do with the solitude and the quiet.

a very generous 7/10 then
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard