[-DER-]Omega
+188|6845|Lithuania
First of all I would like to apologize in advance if this is a repost; didn't have time to check, sorry!

This happened to me yesterday while commanding in Wake Island as USMC.

The video shows everything. Click below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7eX5VXbvNo

(pay attention to the crazy sound too)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

I've never seen that. That would really piss me off unless I was on the other team
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Vile_Apocalypse
+8|6588
That is bizarre.  I've never seen anything like that before.  What did it say on the status bar on the left side which you circled with your mouse?
Someguy
+83|6641
Well iv never seen that bug, so as it was going off, the middle arty was killing it self?

LOL nice find.

+1 for you!
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6845|Lithuania

Vile_Apocalypse wrote:

That is bizarre.  I've never seen anything like that before.  What did it say on the status bar on the left side which you circled with your mouse?
-2 for team vehicle damage... which thankfully didn't register
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6756|Pakistan/England
hahahah dont_be_ss was sniping under an arty piece in wake island once. the arty proceeded to self-destruct and dont_be_ss lost a very good sniping streak!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6651|USA
hahha, the worst arty glitch though, is when all 3 dont fire.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6672|Westminster, Colorado
I have had it where arty will not fire, but never seen that.

***Warning this arty will self-destruct in 5 seconds.***
l41e
+677|6666

I can't wait to see the warning tag on one of those.

Warning: This artillery piece has a 155mm cork stuck up the barrel. Please do not repair the gun while it is firing, ACME Artillery Inc. is not responsible for its artillery guns blowing you to pieces, as far as you know.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6794|UK
LOL its also part of the new pistol unlock the cork gun!
https://www.bryanandac.com/images/SunGun7.jpg

As if wake wasn't hard enough to attack already.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6746|Louisiana
Porkchop Sandwiches! Oh Shit We're All Dead, Get The Fuck Out!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6775|06-01
damn.... that was weird...
maybe some prankster kept sticking a rock into the arty tube....
you gotta watch out for those fellas...always fooling around...
could cost you a game.. oh wait, it did.
buttered noodle
+16|6663|ohio
seriously ahs no one ssen this before, happens all the time on wake, i'll be USMC and i'll c4 the shit our of the chinese arty and they repair with supplycrates and then i continue my blowing them up and it says team damage, ive seen as many as 5 of the 6 arty belong to the USMC, pissed me off so much when you blow two of your own arty at the same time, counts as 4 because u need 4 packs of c4 and each one counts separate so it with either minus 8 or 16, either way i was mildy pissed. This has been an issue from as far back as december, when i started playing.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6728
yeah that happened to me and when i tried to repair it i got blown up
khmer
+86|6695|Central California
Wow that's crazy. I wonder how it would look like from the first person view. If that happened to me I would stroll on to the artillary and take look. Never seen anything like this. The sound was odd too. I hope it never happens to me god that would totally blow.
Sheep of War
+40|6661
+1 one for the GI Joe clips. JUMP UP THE FIDDY MON DIS DE BOSS RIDA!!! NO!!! (not in there, but one of my favs)
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6611|Houston, TX
happened to me on ghost town one time...
I can only think of one useful purpose it served: kept the n00bs who spend all round skiing over and blowing it up away from my arty , was hilarious to watch him c4 it then before he has a chance to press the button I fire it and it implodes in his face!!
Username II
+3|6651
Can the enemy steal artillery?
Rexxy40
+3|6613
in Wake, whomever owns the AirField owns the Arty at the AirField.......

basically is the US take the Airfield immediately, they not only get 6 Arty's, they stop the other teams commander from getting any points...hehehe  and is a great help in then taking the rest of the flags....
Homie22
+34|6629|Orange County, California
hax
buttered noodle
+16|6663|ohio

Rexxy40 wrote:

basically is the US take the Airfield immediately, they not only get 6 Arty's, they stop the other teams commander from getting any points...hehehe  and is a great help in then taking the rest of the flags....
good to know, although whoever negative karma'd me i dont think i was deserving seeing as i have seen some of the airfield arty belong to both teams simultaneously so somebody on here can go fuckthemselves
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6717|NCFSU2
That was odd. Looks like the #1 cannoneer forgot to take out the damned muzzle plug!! Some one's getting NJP'd...
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6718

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Some one's getting NJP'd...
I think they'll have to find all his pieces first
Username II
+3|6651

Rexxy40 wrote:

One game I was Chinese commander, and we lost the airfield...then got it back, but one of our guns was the U.S. type. It wouldn't fire for me, and I couldn't get the Chinese gun back. I could even repair it if it got damaged.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6616|Cheshire. UK
That was a giggle.....maybe it was its time of the month...+1 for capturing it on Vid

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard