Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
fatties try harder.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
to get you aroused? cause they have to
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Adams_BJ
Adams_BJ

JohnG@lt wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I havent gone any more than 2 weeks without sex since I was 16. do I get a cookie?
Oversexed Aussies
relationships > 1 night stands tbh.

that and im not married yet. JOKES ON HER
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
i dunno i think some variation is important if you want to have some mack-daddy ego about your sex life

getting sexed a lot over a long-time period with the same couple of girlfriends is hardly an accomplishment...

it would be more surprising if you weren't getting it reg-u-lare if you're held down in some sort of domestic arrangement

sometimes it's fun to be single and on the chase
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
On to more serious matters...

I have sores on my dick and they are bleeding. Do I have a STD?

edit for plural

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2010-12-19 19:19:43)

Adams_BJ

Uzique wrote:

i dunno i think some variation is important if you want to have some mack-daddy ego about your sex life

getting sexed a lot over a long-time period with the same couple of girlfriends is hardly an accomplishment...

it would be more surprising if you weren't getting it reg-u-lare if you're held down in some sort of domestic arrangement

well 2 series relationships and 5 "hookups". tbh having some chick that knows what you like and how you like it is sooo much better than some awwkward ugly bumping.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

On to more serious matters...

I have sores on my dick and they are bleeding. Do I have a STD?

edit for plural
bf2s is not a qualified doctor

if i had a bleeding johnson i'd be doing more than sitting on an internet forum
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Adams_BJ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

well 2 series relationships and 5 "hookups". tbh having some chick that knows what you like and how you like it is sooo much better than some awwkward ugly bumping.
i agree myself, personally, yes... long-term relationships are much more fun and 'rewarding'.

one night stands don't have to be ugly bumping, though. have had some amazing - and eye-opening - experiences with that.

fuck yea
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
Goddamit. I've been drinking so I can't drive to the doctors. fml.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I haven't gone 5 minutes without masturbating since I was 11.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

mtb0minime wrote:

I haven't gone 5 minutes without masturbating since I was 10.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Adams_BJ

mtb0minime wrote:

I haven't gone 5 minutes without masturbating since I was 11.

pimp
henhouck
+10|6365|Indiana, Pennsylvania
"fuck buddies" are the greatest thing imo

and anybody with an accent that differs from yours is a great lei too (for the most part, not all cases)

Last edited by henhouck (2010-12-19 21:23:05)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
i can't do fuck buddies cause either i get emotionally attached or they do... human chemistry/psychology, i guess.

different accents are nice, so long as they don't come loaded with class-connotations and inherent snobbery.

i.e. couldn't date anyone with a vulgar/uncouth accent, but wouldn't want to feel like a peasant next to some princess of elocution.
henhouck

Uzique wrote:

i can't do fuck buddies cause either i get emotionally attached or they do... human chemistry/psychology, i guess.

different accents are nice, so long as they don't come loaded with class-connotations and inherent snobbery.

i.e. couldn't date anyone with a vulgar/uncouth accent, but wouldn't want to feel like a peasant next to some princess of elocution.
Well in this case im not emotionally attached but she is. But i dont really care so it works out well.

Yea i doubt i could put up with an asian accent, but haven't experienced yet so cant be too sure haha
@ hen i bet if she didnt come around as much you'd have more 'emotions' and would want her more? what is this frequency
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Uzique wrote:

ghetto weren't you only posting a while back saying you hadn't been laid in 12 months?

who goes 12 months without getting laid and considers themselves sexually superior to... anyone?
I'm above bragging about getting laid on the internet, but I do pretty well for myself.

It was 7 months, and a period when I wasn't able to drink so I didn't go out to clubs and whatnot and  sex up girls.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

ghettoperson wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ghetto weren't you only posting a while back saying you hadn't been laid in 12 months?

who goes 12 months without getting laid and considers themselves sexually superior to... anyone?
I'm above bragging about getting laid on the internet, but I do pretty well for myself.

It was 7 months, and a period when I wasn't able to drink so I didn't go out to clubs and whatnot and  sex up girls.
you seemed to be doing fine in Vegas!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Heh, you don't even need to try to get laid in Vegas. Especially with an English accent (unless you're Northern)
henhouck

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

@ hen i bet if she didnt come around as much you'd have more 'emotions' and would want her more? what is this frequency
hmmm probably once or twice a week

Last edited by henhouck (2010-12-21 13:24:43)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
https://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/OJ.jpg

Spoiler (highlight to read):
sorry if repost
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
Hey you guys think a mormon girl dating a non-mormon is any trouble at all? Any mormons in da house?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North

Tetn1s wrote:

Hey you guys think a mormon girl dating a non-mormon is any trouble at all? Any mormons in da house?
some of her family might get pissy
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Tetn1s wrote:

i live in Utah, does that count?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard