­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

tuckergustav wrote:

Camm wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Mice may have taken up residence in your car.  My grandmother-in-law had a mouse nest in her trunk under the spare tire.  Although, she pretty much left her car parked during the winter months.  It would be worth checking.  They piss on everything, so as stated above somewhere, check the internal air filter. Then check your trunk for mouse nests.
This is a thread for men, tucker. Begone.
It IS about something that smells bad...you're right.
HEY.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Camm wrote:

This is a thread for men, tucker. Begone.
It IS about something that smells bad...you're right.
HEY.
burn
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

what?
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6695|West Yorkshire, U.K
Condo,

Lol.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6705|The Ville
If you have a hole inside your car, rats can crawl up inside and do what ever. It's been known to happen before. Sorry just get the car cleaned out and all will be good.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6450|King Of The Islands

Obiwan wrote:

If you have a hole inside your car, rats can crawl up inside and do what ever. It's been known to happen before. Sorry just get the car cleaned out and all will be good.
I had that happen. I parked my car after a drive, close the door and THUD. A fucking rat drops out.

It then ran off and climbed into another car.

"Everything went better than expected."
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6240|NSW, Australia

Yeh mate id be changing the in cabin air filter, also known as a pollen filter.
You can get this liquid stuff that you heat up that makes smoke, you leave it in the car with the car running a/c on etc, and it goes through all your vents and kills germs etc that smell. We have a special machine for it at work.
But if theres moisture in the evaporator it will just build up a bad smell again over time, not much you can do to get rid of it except replace the evaporator and airvents, which is a pretty huge job. Entire dash out and everthing near it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard