Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

Firefox: "Battlefield Heroes Updater"

Oh, this is going to be good.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
jmsprovan
+18|5782|Alba
with some refinement i could see this being quite popular.

if its fun, free and decently debugged it would be quite difficult to mess it up tbh.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
Got a key like 3 days ago
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
just got my key, am installing now
Laika
+75|5914
Still haven't gotten this shit to work.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6222|England

Laika wrote:

Still haven't gotten this shit to work.
Good luck mate, I have been trying to play for 2 weeks with no success. I have no mouse on the selection screen my soldiers magically disappear & reappear, if I do get in a server because the match making is also fucked, then most of the time I can't aim down the sight as all I get is a fuzzy view, this is very much in the alpha stage tbh. I have told them about all the errors but as yet they just seem to be working on the match making errors.

Last edited by Monkey Spanker (2010-12-19 01:00:20)

Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Shit worked fine the first time, now it doesn't. Can't see my cursor, can't join a game because I need a primary weapon for my new soldier, but can't select one because I can't see my cursor and Tab does nothing. Oh well.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
So from what I understand from a few of the posts..this is just utter shit?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

purty much.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6222|England

mtb0minime wrote:

purty much.
Ja what he said tbh.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Also I had leveled up a few times and points or something to spend on skills. I'd "purchase" a skill, it would deduct from my points available, and then if I left that menu and came back, I wouldn't have the skill, but I wouldn't have my points back either. How silly.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
OK, I played and I'm level 7 or 8 now... The beta is soo buggy right now. The game is not that bad, it's like a trimmed-down BF2 with many options left out on purpose (it's a free game, after all). The playes are total n00bs, I guess most are kids from BF Heroes... I'm camping their flags with my tank... Usually they don't even have a guy with a bazooka in their team!! lol
I hope that they'll fix some of the major bugs soon!
And btw: Karkand is really such a great map!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Karkand is really such a great map!
It is among my all-time favourites too and the one that got me hooked on BF2.

In this new BFP4F version, they've added a few things here and there, e.g. stairs directly up to the square flag, so that infantry doesn't have to run the gauntlet up the ramp.

After BFBC2 though, it feels so very, very strange that not even the thinnest fence can't be destroyed with a tank shell.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
After installing and solving some problem (3D soldier stuck at black screen) i tried to play. Well it said it cant connect or what...
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

Still waiting on my key. I don't have high hopes but it's free and should kind of revive BF2 or kill it.. We will see.
HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|5913|Holland
The game is pretty awesome, but the snipers are AARRRGh.

Last edited by HellMilky (2010-12-20 07:21:34)

just got my key this morning

YES!
HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|5913|Holland
Tip: the knife is supereasy kill.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6572
This play4free
IS SO HORRIBLE.
Basically, everything that made BF2 popular has been nerfed beyond comprehension

It feels like someone tried to remake battlefield and utterly failed. I tried my very best to like it, but i cannot find one reason to like it one bit.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Woke up with the key in my email. When I get home I'm going to give this a whirl (after my workout).
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

What maps are there in the game? I've only played karkand...

And is there anyway of seeing our stats?

Last edited by Phatmatt (2010-12-20 14:36:34)

alexb
<3
+590|5910|Kentucky, USA

Wow, that was incredibly painful to play...
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Well... downloaded, installed, created soldier, join game button... server connection lost. Join game... server connection lost. Join game... server connection lost. Quit.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Phatmatt wrote:

What maps are there in the game? I've only played karkand...
I think I've read about Strike at Karkand and Sharqi Peninsula.
i like it 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard