i was one of the only girls in my comp animation department
not many of us hang around after programming 101 LOL
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

Trotskygrad wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Well, depends on the school.  Being U of T, most of the girls are asian.  And straight off the boat asian too, english probably isnt the most common language here
well of course if it's MIT/Caltech... (I don't know the canadian unis that are equivalent, soz) But I'm sayin the split applies to most unis

oh and yeah, the proper term is "fresh off boat"
Canadian equivalents are U of T and Waterloo

But I mean not only is there a huge lack of girls, the girls that are there cant even speak english sooooooooo

But yeah, find friends in life sciences (hot & smart girls) or humanities for the hot dumb ones
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Well at least now the forum will have lost interest in getting a photo out of you.

cool with me
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

ghettoperson wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Well at least now the forum will have lost interest in getting a photo out of you.

not me, I still sorta want to know...

lul, but yeah Kim basically just proved my point
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Well, depends on the school.  Being U of T, most of the girls are asian.  And straight off the boat asian too, english probably isnt the most common language here
well of course if it's MIT/Caltech... (I don't know the canadian unis that are equivalent, soz) But I'm sayin the split applies to most unis

But I mean not only is there a huge lack of girls, the girls that are there cant even speak english sooooooooo

But yeah, find friends in life sciences (hot & smart girls) or humanities for the hot dumb ones
it's not rape if you don't know they're saying no

ACTUAL GIRL PROBLEM OMG!

girl ive been dating REAALLLLYYYY likes piercings.... i was ok with what she had before, but now it's getting kind of WTF why would you have that done!?

i don't want to stop seeing her but it's yucky
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

krazed wrote:

ACTUAL GIRL PROBLEM OMG!

girl ive been dating REAALLLLYYYY likes piercings.... i was ok with what she had before, but now it's getting kind of WTF why would you have that done!?

you know how to score with a girl that likes piercings, right?

just be a prick . . .
Trotskygrad
бля

burnzz wrote:

krazed wrote:

ACTUAL GIRL PROBLEM OMG!

you know how to score with a girl that likes piercings, right?

just be a prick . . .
badumtss!

anyways, @ krazed, just be honest. That's what most people will tell you.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

"But why can't you appreciate me for who I am and accept that and support me!? yap yap yap"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

krazed wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

it's not rape if you don't know they're saying no

ACTUAL GIRL PROBLEM OMG!

I don't really know, if it were the other way around we'd tell you that she should accept you for who you are and to dump the bitch if she couldn't get over it.

I can appreciate that you don't want to walk around with a pin-cushion though.
Trotskygrad
бля

mtb0minime wrote:

"But why can't you appreciate me for who I am and accept that and support me!? yap yap yap"
do you really want little pieces of metal all over you? There are other ways to be non-conformist, you know, I think you should re-evaluate that passion of yours.
yeah.. plus those holes prolly wont all heal up and they will sag over time
Trotskygrad
бля

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

yeah.. plus those holes prolly wont all heal up and they will sag over time
^ best reason

"have you ever seen a granny with piercings?"

"I bet those hippies regret it"
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6572

Winston_Churchill wrote:

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

well alright thanks for taking the time to read it presidentsheep.

Ill consider your advice.
Lol im not really into "debate teams" or chess teams. Im more interested in sports teams, unfortunately, living in Toronto Canada, the universities dont have any soccer, football or rugby teams.

Ill have to find a way to meet someone.
hahahahaha wow i was thinking how your story was slightly similar to mine... awkward and straight edge in high school then goes to university in engineering and theres no girls around.

ends up we're in the same city and likely the same school... u of t?  i took track 1 first year, hated it and got the hell out of there.  now im in life sci and have tons of close girl friends, plenty of ones interested in me.  engineering sucks dude

and i have no idea what youre talking about with no teams... every college and residence has intramural sports including soccer, football, rugby, basketball, hockey, volleyball, etc.  you cant hide in your res (which i bet is chestnut).  go to the ac sometimes, theres pickup basketball there all the time.

also, you really need to drink.  its part of the uni experience.  i used to be totally against it (i still dont smoke or do drugs or anything else) but its actually really fun and is a great social aspect of uni.  just try it.
lol ryerson
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6572

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Poems are creepy. Sorry to say it, but it makes you look really clingy (the only poems i've received came from a girl who proceeded to stalk me for 6 months).

Also, If you're not going to drink, smoke or take drugs, parties really aren't your scene. You'd be better off trying to meet girls at a church or something haha.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you are also too judgmental. It sounds like you dismiss many girls without even giving them a chance. You may be surprised so don't be judging and condescending because that will come across in your persona.
haha yea...i learned my lesson
i felt like i let her know my weaknesses
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

for the love of all that is right, don't let her know what's in your bank account!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

burnzz wrote:

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

for the love of all that is right, don't let her know what's in your bank account!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Unless it's 6 digits right?

No wait, still don't let that bitch know.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
i am way too weak-kneed for my current girl

ever get it where you're so smitten with someone that you feel vulnerable?

scary shit. girls are the most lethal thing sometimes
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Uzique wrote:

every day, for seventeen + years .  .  .
tuckergustav
+1,590|5883|...

d'awwwww @ both of you.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

well alright thanks for taking the time to read it presidentsheep.

Ill consider your advice.
Lol im not really into "debate teams" or chess teams. Im more interested in sports teams, unfortunately, living in Toronto Canada, the universities dont have any soccer, football or rugby teams.

Ill have to find a way to meet someone.
hahahahaha wow i was thinking how your story was slightly similar to mine... awkward and straight edge in high school then goes to university in engineering and theres no girls around.

ends up we're in the same city and likely the same school... u of t?  i took track 1 first year, hated it and got the hell out of there.  now im in life sci and have tons of close girl friends, plenty of ones interested in me.  engineering sucks dude

and i have no idea what youre talking about with no teams... every college and residence has intramural sports including soccer, football, rugby, basketball, hockey, volleyball, etc.  you cant hide in your res (which i bet is chestnut).  go to the ac sometimes, theres pickup basketball there all the time.

also, you really need to drink.  its part of the uni experience.  i used to be totally against it (i still dont smoke or do drugs or anything else) but its actually really fun and is a great social aspect of uni.  just try it.
lol ryerson
oh, well thats not even a university then

i know a really hot first year on the dance team   and another hot one in journalism.  other than that i know nobody there lol
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

Uzique wrote:

and yet I don't feel vulnerable

life is good
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

liquidat0r wrote:

Uzique wrote:

and yet I don't feel vulnerable

life is good
you*re not as think as i drunk that i am . . .
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
well my gf just left my place to get her train home... probably not gonna see her for 3 weeks, way too busy over xmas with family occasions and university work. feels horrible we only met properly like 2 months ago and we've just been snuggled up ever since, constantly texting, chatting, going out together, hanging out... just generally sharing lives. we just kinda fit one another like a glove, personality-wise and tastes-wise from day one. constantly making one another laugh. plus she's probably one of the most beautiful girls at my university right now-- with no exaggeration. the sorta girl you'd scope across the dancefloor at the student union during fresher's week and then NOT forget about. almost couldn't believe my luck when we hooked up, and i'm a pretty confident jack when it comes to girls. it's really different when the power-play of a relationship is reversed... it sounds arrogant but it's really emotionally humbling and urging when you feel 'lucky' to be with a girl. i don't think i have taken one day of our experiences together for granted yet. every day i still wake up to her or spend time with her and tell her she's the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

but yeah... now the xmas break. feels like a honey-moon cancelled abruptly half-way through now we're both going back home to old friend-groups, old exes, old turf... places we've been before. i've got trust and faith (you just have to, really) but there's still that little part at the back of my mind, the same part that makes me feel so damn lucky, that's hating the distance already. she's the sorta girl i just wanna burrow into the sheets with and map like a constellation for 3 months, learning everything about her. life, in my third and final year, just isn't allowing that.

SUCKSSSSSS. but hey there's a big bright side

/overandout
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard