Feel like a slice of butter melting on a big ole pile of flapjacks,
Pineapple Express
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA

The_Guardsman wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

A joke? Right? I enjoy toking up. Have been for @20 years. Still not in prison, dead, or hooked on meth.
Yeah, I haven't been toking for that long, only 3 years but i have never had the urge to do a harder drug. I do believe it is not the drug thats the problem, it's the user.
Like l said in the post old chap.... The prisoners l have described have only used Cannibis and there between the ages of 18 and 21.
Are you this dumb in real life?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

I smoked weed once when I was 16. I am now breathing through a tube and communicate through a computer (like Stephen Hawking). I also have an aide who is typing this for me.

Don't make the same mistakes I did. Please.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
i did a line of coke once and now i'm a successful investment-banking bachelor working in mergers and acquisitions for the reputable pierce & pierce
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA
I shot heroin up once and now I troll people on a game forum thats 5 years old.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
i hear the pot makes you want to go out and rape too
Tu Stultus Es
CC-Marley
+407|6828

The_Guardsman wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

I've seen the effects of these drugs. I work in a prison and seen people come in who have used these drugs. One particular prisoner was slow and suffered mental problems. Some of the other prisoners who knew him from outside said he use to be rather bright and clued up. He was now a walking vegetable due to Cannabis abuse.

Another prisoner was very paranoid due to using these drugs. He would become angry if he knew mail had been sent by his family and had not arrived. He wouldn't believe staff when they said it had not arrived and also would not believe that Royal mail would hadn't delivered it. He would then start to smash up his cell and attempt to assault staff... Yes what a fucking wonderful drug it ain't!

Also l believe that some cannabis is coming over from Afghanistan and thus is funding the Taliban...Well done those who take it, you maybe responsible for the deaths of Forces personnel and some of my friends!...Again what a wonderful fucking drug it ain't!

My advice to those who are thinking in trying it or have had a dabble, is either don't or stop. I've seen so many prisoners coming through the place suffering the effects of Paranoia and clucking like a fucking chicken. Also you need to think where do you stop? First Cannabis, then maybe LSD or E, then maybe abit of Coke or Heroin and then a mortuary slab or my place because you can't fund your habit. And you don't want to come to my place...I'm a fucking cunt!

Oh and its now regraded to a class B drug.
A joke? Right? I enjoy toking up. Have been for @20 years. Still not in prison, dead, or hooked on meth.
Nope, no joke old boy. I've seen the effects of this 'wonderful' drug and it ain't pretty. Well aren't you lucky that its not effected you and I sincerely hope it doesn't old boy, but, maybe one day it will.
I guess many people I know are as lucky as me. Thank God I didn't go down the path you see daily. I'll quit now since I've seen the light. You are full of shit. Period.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2010-12-11 23:24:00)

The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6744|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

CC-Marley wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Nope, no joke old boy. I've seen the effects of this 'wonderful' drug and it ain't pretty. Well aren't you lucky that its not effected you and I sincerely hope it doesn't old boy, but, maybe one day it will.
I guess many people I know are as lucky as me. Thank God I didn't go down the path you see daily. I'll quit now since I've seen the light. You are full of shit. Period.
Go on then enlighten me how the sodding hell am l full of shit??? Oh yes l'm making all this up in my spare time.... Am l fucking bollocks. The stuff fucks people up and l have seen it. You best go and have alook at the side effects that stuff can give youi.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6744|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

UnkleRukus wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Yeah, I haven't been toking for that long, only 3 years but i have never had the urge to do a harder drug. I do believe it is not the drug thats the problem, it's the user.
Like l said in the post old chap.... The prisoners l have described have only used Cannibis and there between the ages of 18 and 21.
Are you this dumb in real life?
Why do you ask?
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead

The_Guardsman wrote:

I've seen the effects of these drugs. I work in a prison and seen people come in who have used these drugs. One particular prisoner was slow and suffered mental problems. Some of the other prisoners who knew him from outside said he use to be rather bright and clued up. He was now a walking vegetable due to Cannabis abuse.

Another prisoner was very paranoid due to using these drugs. He would become angry if he knew mail had been sent by his family and had not arrived. He wouldn't believe staff when they said it had not arrived and also would not believe that Royal mail would hadn't delivered it. He would then start to smash up his cell and attempt to assault staff... Yes what a fucking wonderful drug it ain't!

Also l believe that some cannabis is coming over from Afghanistan and thus is funding the Taliban...Well done those who take it, you maybe responsible for the deaths of Forces personnel and some of my friends!...Again what a wonderful fucking drug it ain't!

My advice to those who are thinking in trying it or have had a dabble, is either don't or stop. I've seen so many prisoners coming through the place suffering the effects of Paranoia and clucking like a fucking chicken. Also you need to think where do you stop? First Cannabis, then maybe LSD or E, then maybe abit of Coke or Heroin and then a mortuary slab or my place because you can't fund your habit. And you don't want to come to my place...I'm a fucking cunt!

Oh and its now regraded to a class B drug.
haha
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD

The_Guardsman wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Go on then enlighten me how the sodding hell am l full of shit??? Oh yes l'm making all this up in my spare time.... Am l fucking bollocks. The stuff fucks people up and l have seen it. You best go and have alook at the side effects that stuff can give youi.
I've done that, using the closest look possible: myself. What do I do when high? I point and laugh at things, and I get a hankerin' for CinnaStix. Beyond that, not much else. I'm not addicted to the stuff and it doesn't turn me violent.

Hell studies have been done showing that the drug is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco. Studies done by people with titles like "Dr." who are a fair bit more qualified to talk about the effects of the drug than anyone in here.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
NPH wouldn't do that man!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland
https://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7922/picture47l.jpg

My birthday is tomorrow, so decided to go out and buy one of these fuckers. It's gonna be a good night.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

yeh man dat looks peng
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
fact:  smoking out of water bongs removes a lot of thc
Tu Stultus Es
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

eleven bravo wrote:

fact:  smoking out of water bongs removes a lot of thc
Good job I use my own urine then aint it.
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1355.snc4/162763_1756609480425_1394625981_31980585_4801435_n.jpg
Wreckognize
+294|6484
https://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9467/36009680.jpg

Honey Dutch or GTFO

Last edited by Wreckognize (2010-12-22 20:01:36)

oo fancy!  that aint no swisha sweets now
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
they banned all flavored/sweet wraps from nyc a few months ago. except the vanilla one. the companies just renamed that to "gold" or something else.
CC-Marley
+407|6828
Bunch of drunks over that there thread......toke......toke....   
CC-Marley
+407|6828
I guess I'm the only one packing it up this evening.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
you're moving?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I was last Night Marley, should of seen the Rotty that was round my mates house.  She was as soft as shite, but a real darling.  I still say to this day your dog is one of the finest Rotties I have seen.  I trust the dog is well.  And you of course?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard