Poll

What should the US do about the Iran situation?

Continue pressing for UN Security Council Sanctions17%17% - 21
Use Backchannel diplomacy through Russia9%9% - 12
Launch a conventional Invasion8%8% - 10
Let Israel handle it13%13% - 16
Nuke them into the Stone Age27%27% - 33
Nothing24%24% - 30
Total: 122
IRONxWyvern
+14|6843|Atlanta, GA
Just thought I'd see what my fellow BF2'ers think, since the UN and major powers can't come up with a course of action, maybe we can.

http://reuters.myway.com/article/200605 … AN-DC.html
RedHot
+9|6731
Buy a twinky factory because everyone knows their the only food that survives a nuclear blast.
(slepy)dremr
+6|6578
The UN security Council Sanctions never seem to work. Just Pisses them off more.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6577
Sail to the moon and zap any nuclear threats with star dust
one_of_ten
+7|6658|Brussels, Belgium
U.N. pressure and even if it doesn't work, at least we tried doing it.
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6642|Manchester UK
bah leave them to it , the yanks are making a mountain out of a mole hill , they cant make a bomb they dont have gd enouth  uranium to make one. But i still think that we should keep a close eye on them.

Last edited by -EcS-Blade (2006-05-09 09:35:10)

andy12
Banned
+52|6659
Nuke them.I'd like them to get nuked nothing interesting happening in the news nowadyas.
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6662|Canada Eh?

andy12 wrote:

Nuke them.I'd like them to get nuked nothing interesting happening in the news nowadyas.
Then it starts into a huge nuclear world war and everyone dies because of all the radiation.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6696|San Francisco
Leave them alone.  We've already knocked over a hornet's nest in Iraq...messing with Iran is just like we are ready to dive face first into a red ant colony.  (Yes, insect anologies work pretty well here)
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

BornToKill67 wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Then it starts into a huge nuclear world war and everyone dies because of all the radiation.
I never knew Iran had nukes.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
I say the US should butt the fuck out. The only reason they're concerned about them is because their evil little buddies in Israel own the politicians in the US. Even if it wanted to, Iran could never do anything to harm USA. If you want to police the world try doing something more worthwhile like sorting out the situation in Zimbabwe or Sudan. I for one think the west should not intervene, for either self-serving or helpful reasons, in any situations anywhere in the world. Give less developed countries a chance to 'develop' themselves.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
Based on what I read in this forum, and as disgusted as I get reading it, I say screw it. Let the EU handle it along with anyone on that side of the world with balls enough to stop it. I am all for America pulling out of Iraq, beefing up our borders and let you handle your problems on your side of the world. Then there is reality, and that of course could never happen. Since if we stayed out of it, you Europeans would probably be surrendering your countries to Iran in 2 years.

Last edited by lowing (2006-05-21 19:00:03)

BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6709|Germany

andy12 wrote:

May I sponsor you a vacation there just before the nuke goes of? I promise... you will get the most crispy suntan of your life...
jet burned
Banned
+13|6628|Irving, Texas, USA

RedHot wrote:

Buy a twinky factory because everyone knows their the only food that survives a nuclear blast.
Peter style
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6770
There is no proof they have Nukes.

Not another pre-emptive war.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563

lowing wrote:

Based on what I read in this forum, and as disgusted as I get reading it, I say screw it. Let the EU handle it along with anyone on that side of the world with balls enough to stop it. I am all for America pulling out of Iraq, beefing up our borders and let you handle your problems on your side of the world. Then there is reality, and that of course could never happen. Since if we stayed out of it, you Europeans would probably be surrendering your countries to Iran in 2 years.
That's what you did pre-WWII.  Then somebody realised that letting everyone else kill each other is bad for the economy.
Dangermouse1984
+1|6552
The US should leave Iran alone, & what Iran SITUATION, so what they are developing nuclear power......? They are intitled to find an effiecent way to power there country, & what evidence do we have they are producing WOMD......!??!?!?!?!
Is it any surprise that iran is a Middle eastern country with, vast oil reserves, no wonder the US wants to wage a war on them.

I say let them develope WOMD, if thats what there doing & unlease then on the White House & the pentagon & Stupid greedy american government & its monopilising(not a word obviously) officials!  ALSO SORRY FOR ANY INNOCENT BYSTANDERS THAT WOULD GET HURT, I DO KNOW & LIKE YANKS (LOL JK) AMERICANS IN GENERAL, JUST NOT YOUR DICTATORS>
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
The solution is for the US to nuke Israel. That way, Iran will be delighted with the US and nuclear war between them and the US will be averted.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563
I hope you're joking.
he
+2|6567

RedHot wrote:

hehe
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Bubbalo wrote:

I hope you're joking.
Come on, give the idea a chance, it would make about 15 arab nations happy too!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

I wish we would close up our borders, stop sending aid to unappreciative peices of shit countries around the world, and never look back. You fuckers deal with this shit then. Good luck
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

King_County_Downy wrote:

I wish we would close up our borders, stop sending aid to unappreciative peices of shit countries around the world, and never look back. You fuckers deal with this shit then. Good luck
Here here!! +1 for you. We don't need your fucking 'help'!!!
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6770

King_County_Downy wrote:

Good idea. Look after your own people before you look after others. America has enough crime & poverty. Imagine if all the foreign aid was used to combat those issues.
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6654
The solution is not " political " .   im not trying to sound like a war happy dude but we need to " dis-arm " there nukes. we have to defend our asian allies. military action is needed. tactical nukes should be used to destroy under-ground factoryes and tech places, yet again im not trying to get people on my side. just saying what needs to be done, the UN has goten letter from iran basicaly saying " FUCK YOU!" and well. what else can we do bro's? we cant sit in our lawn chair n watch the 2nd sun "  A Nuke "  israel and then palistinains ( pardon my spelling my  fingers are cold ) will take over and make a " state " ... well guys thats all im saying. we cant let em nuke our allies or our troops in iraq. i say it will be a massive air war, tactical nukes will be needed. yet again no offence to anyone im just saying what needs to be done. all options are gone. there is one left. and its war.... - Kessler

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard