13rin
+977|6450

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

It's half my fualt - She works hard and is a good wife - I just wanted to bitch. I should stfu becuase she could get a lot cooler guy than me easy.

I am better now. lol ! when we can take a vacation without the kids ( even a Day or two ) things will be cooler. But still NEVER get married unless you want kids.
Of course it's half your fault.  You're married, you get 1/2 -er 3/4% blame.  Man the fuck up.  Relationships (& Marriage) has its ups and downs.  Of course a any woman can outclass you.  That's how it is.  Especially if she's hot.  I know, my wife is smoking.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

It's half my fualt - She works hard and is a good wife - I just wanted to bitch. I should stfu becuase she could get a lot cooler guy than me easy.

I am better now. lol ! when we can take a vacation without the kids ( even a Day or two ) things will be cooler. But still NEVER get married unless you want kids.
Of course it's half your fault.  You're married, you get 1/2 -er 3/4% blame.  Man the fuck up.  Relationships (& Marriage) has its ups and downs.  Of course a any woman can outclass you.  That's how it is.  Especially if she's hot.  I know, my wife is smoking.
disgusting habit
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Adams_BJ wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

disgusting habit
yeah, not very healthy
13rin
+977|6450
morans.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Ilocano wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

This.  There really is no reason to get married unless you have or want kids.
I think if a chick is absolutely 100% out of your league that's a good reason.  You might end up miserable but at least you have a hot and desirable piece of ass?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

This.  There really is no reason to get married unless you have or want kids.
I think if a chick is absolutely 100% out of your league that's a good reason.  You might end up miserable but at least you have a hot and desirable piece of ass?
If by merely physical hotness 100% out of your league types, meh, they are dime a dozen here in SoCal.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

no no, including personality.  Anyone can go grab a pretty chick off the streets.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6325

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

no no, including personality.  Anyone can go grab a pretty chick off the streets.
He has a good point ( did I just say that ? )
More important than looks is ( in my opinion ) she must be capable of being a really twisted, demented woman. Otherwise it gets old after a bit. Thank god my wife can be one truly demented, twisted and sick in the head woman ( when required ).

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-12-08 06:04:37)

Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6097|So Cal

ATG wrote:

Verdict:
Marriage rulz
Exactly, marriage fills that empty void that one had with the other hoochies that one has dated.
Of course, it only happens IF you meet that 'perfect" someone.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

marriage only works for heterosexual, monogamous people. gay people will clog the courtrooms over petty disputes over property, religious zealots will stay in broken marriages because of "losing something in the here-after" and pragmatists won't endure the hassle. the upside of marriage is the public commitment that women crave, and men can show off in Facebook that they gamed the system enough to provide for a woman that isn't them.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Take that shit to DST.
baggs
+732|6175

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Take that shit to DST.
When we want your opinion, it will be given to you.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

13urnzz wrote:

marriage only works for heterosexual, monogamous people. gay people will clog the courtrooms over petty disputes over property, religious zealots will stay in broken marriages because of "losing something in the here-after" and pragmatists won't endure the hassle. the upside of marriage is the public commitment that women crave, and men can show off in Facebook that they gamed the system enough to provide for a woman that isn't them.
stop drinking burnzz your homophobia isn't funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard