­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

jord wrote:

I never got that one.
You have to complete Arcade Ganon's follower missions
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Fuck arcade gannon. Leading me into the remnents bunker planning room which I couldn't get out of and couldn't load out of due to autosave. Lost 2 hours because of him.
FloppY_
­

jord wrote:

Fuck arcade gannon. Leading me into the remnents bunker planning room which I couldn't get out of and couldn't load out of due to autosave. Lost 2 hours because of him.
wat
jord
Arcade gannons quest leads you to remnants bunker
Glitch in remnants bunker means you can't get out of it
Autosave has already saved when you went through the door
????
Not profit
FloppY_
­

jord wrote:

Arcade gannons quest leads you to remnants bunker
Glitch in remnants bunker means you can't get out of it
Autosave has already saved when you went through the door
????
Not profit
Console -> Click door -> Unlock

:3
jord
There's no console on consoles. We went over this when I said the game needs staggered autosaves.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA
getting bested by floppy is a 3rd degree burn with salt on the wound.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
jord

UnkleRukus wrote:

getting bested by floppy is a 3rd degree burn with salt on the wound.
I wouldn't know...
FloppY_
­

jord wrote:

There's no console on consoles. We went over this when I said the game needs staggered autosaves.
Not my fault you bought the game for the wrong platform... It's pretty well known that this engine is prone to those kind of problems, so you should either get it for PC where you can work around with console, or use quicksave more often! :3
jord

FloppY_ wrote:

jord wrote:

Not my fault you bought the game for the wrong platform... It's pretty well known that this engine is prone to those kind of problems, so you should either get it for PC where you can work around with console, or use quicksave more often! :3
I don't have a pc. The problems in nv compared to 3 are thrice as many and vastly more inconvenient. I had fo3 on console too with few problems. And yes I probably shoulda quicksaved every hour but such is human nature to grow content.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Should probably just ignore floppy at this point.
FloppY_
­

jord wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

jord wrote:

I don't have a pc. The problems in nv compared to 3 are thrice as many and vastly more inconvenient. I had fo3 on console too with few problems. And yes I probably shoulda quicksaved every hour but such is human nature to grow content.
I slap my quicksave button at least every 10 minutes in fallout games

UnkleRukus wrote:

Should probably just ignore floppy at this point.
> : (
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
I went on a wild rampage and killed like half the NPCs in the game. Autosave. Quit game. Reload and quick save without realising = FFFFUUUUU

Since then I've manual saved every 20 minutes
FloppY_
­

Aries_37 wrote:

I went on a wild rampage and killed like half the NPCs in the game. Autosave. Quit game. Reload and quick save without realising = FFFFUUUUU

Since then I've manual saved every 20 minutes
I allways manually save when ~30 minutes have passed ^^
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
Can't seem to complete that quest where you have to wipe out all the supermutants in this basement for a Ghoul. I went down destroyed everyone even the cunt with a massive gun still can't complete the quest.

I genuinely had a heart attack when I decided to go near Black mountain and that friendly super mutant came out of nowhere to warn me. I ignored his advice and got raped by 10 super mutants.
FloppY_
­

wah1188 wrote:

Can't seem to complete that quest where you have to wipe out all the supermutants in this basement for a Ghoul. I went down destroyed everyone even the cunt with a massive gun still can't complete the quest.

I genuinely had a heart attack when I decided to go near Black mountain and that friendly super mutant came out of nowhere to warn me. I ignored his advice and got raped by 10 super mutants.
Have you spoken to the leader?

One of the nightkin in that basement will speak to you when you approach him at his desk... then he will kick the crap out of you or you kick the crap out of him...

That basement is a maze, it has 3 main areas.. Prison (Where the jailors with fireball launchers are), Main office + tunnel access (Where the boss is) and finally the room where the lone Ghoul got pinned down and then filled the room with traps...
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK

FloppY_ wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

One of the nightkin in that basement will speak to you when you approach him at his desk... then he will kick the crap out of you or you kick the crap out of him...

That basement is a maze, it has 3 main areas.. Prison (Where the jailors with fireball launchers are), Main office + tunnel access (Where the boss is) and finally the room where the lone Ghoul got pinned down and then filled the room with traps...
Hmm I went down to the basement and saw some invisible nightkin and just started killing them all. Went to the jail nothing there apart from a dead Ghoul and a shit load of barrels. Fuck it I'll check it out some other time. I honestly think I've explored the entire contents of that basement.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
this is awesome

TF2 sounds always make things a little more humorous
jord

wah1188 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Hmm I went down to the basement and saw some invisible nightkin and just started killing them all. Went to the jail nothing there apart from a dead Ghoul and a shit load of barrels. Fuck it I'll check it out some other time. I honestly think I've explored the entire contents of that basement.
I had trouble finding him too, just remember not to touch antler.

Not that it matters he'll attack you anyway now you've offed his kin.

Consult youtube
FloppY_
­

jord wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I had trouble finding him too, just remember not to touch antler.

Not that it matters he'll attack you anyway now you've offed his kin.

Consult youtube
What? The nightkin leader doesn't attack you nomatter what?

EDIT: I checked the wiki.. I didn't even know about this "Antler"

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-12-01 12:49:17)

jord
No you can talk to him as long as you don't touch antler or bump into the table.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Or kill any nightkin.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
Alright seems I've not checked the basement out properly it seems!
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
well i'm boned! cant complete for the republic part 2 because i have already saved president kimball while doing the quest for Yes Man...if i go back i will lose about 12 hours of gameplay
FloppY_
­

david363 wrote:

well i'm boned! cant complete for the republic part 2 because i have already saved president kimball while doing the quest for Yes Man...if i go back i will lose about 12 hours of gameplay
Erm... I believe you should have failed "Don't tread on the bear" by then... Must be another quest bug... But once you progress past a certain point with a faction, the others will dislike you and fail their quests with you...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard