bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6832|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Miakei wrote:

Future goals...wow. There have been too many.
I guess the ultimate goal is to be independantly wealthy. To make my family proud of me.
To be able to take care of my mom in her golden years.
To raise my kids to become free thinkers, and productive in their lives.
Make sure my friends are doing well, and living comfortably.
Perhaprs featured in Forbes magazine, and listed in the Fortune 500.

P.S. Pipe dream, but having Donald Trump serve me coffee in the office would be cool, along with having Gates on tech call 24/7 so I could verbally pimp-slap him for his product...
Those are some admirable dreams man, but where's the love for the community? J/K.

Also, since you're from LA, doesn't that require you to gain massive amounts of wealth? Again... j/k.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6830|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Miakei wrote:

P.S. Pipe dream, but having Donald Trump serve me coffee in the office would be cool, along with having Gates on tech call 24/7 so I could verbally pimp-slap him for his product...
Pimp-slapping Mr Gates can be done immediately by making a purchase of any featured product on this website.. No future goal needed
Miakei
+1|6815|Los Angeles, CA
bluehavoc, oh, sorry forgot to add that.

L337 GAMING RIGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
And, yes being in Los Angeles means  have to compete with the other soulless lackeys for the money, but I'll get a taser...they'll be deal with.

Mike, No no, the ultimate slap is buying an Xbox and converting it to a linux server.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6830

Miakei wrote:

bluehavoc, oh, sorry forgot to add that.

L337 GAMING RIGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
And, yes being in Los Angeles means  have to compete with the other soulless lackeys for the money, but I'll get a taser...they'll be deal with.

Mike, No no, the ultimate slap is buying an Xbox and converting it to a linux server.
A linux server cluster would be better.

I saw a photo of a Beowulf cluster made out of PS2's once.  That would definately rock.

Or even better yet.  Make really high quality games for an Xbox that was ported to linux and only linux.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6832|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Speaking of the sexbox 360, you should hear the crap shpeals the reps from microsoft are giving. They think their new product is hot shit, but it's really just shit. The guys who were speaking didn't even know what type of graphics card was in it (they claimed nVidia, but actually the contract is with ATI) HA. Of course, I'm sure this will single-handedly save Radeon's ass from being tossed into the gutter. And so for another 5 years, microsoft will dump millions down the drain on this pet project that will be sold at depreciated value within days of coming out (slight exaggeration).
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6812

Miakei wrote:

Well Bill Gates isn't exactly the one who programmed that shitty product.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6833|Cologne, Germany

get a wife. have kids. be happy and healthy. that's about it.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6830|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Schuss...health goes downhill after you get a wife..watch out, buddy..

*medic! medic!*
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6825
well my real future goal involves graduating college... as soon as I choose whether or not I wanna stay in the electronics technology program that I'm in, or change to Networking Administrator... I'm probably gonna change. oh, and makes lotsa money so I can play games all day. LOL.
KillerTroop 11th Cav Whit
+0|6733|Fort Worth, Texas
Well, I am retired and sit at home all day. I can not say all I do is play BF2 but I own a modest house and drive a Lincoln Blackwood. I make over $70,000 a year. HMMMM dreams can come true. Stay in the Military and retire it is a check for the rest of your life.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5229|Cleveland, Ohio

crusaderop50 wrote:

whats ur future goal in life?  my goal is to become a tank commander of the US army.
did you ever join the army?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

holy necrobump - crusader hasn't logged in in what, years?
11 Bravo
Banned
he may be lurking or have a different name
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6735|London

chuyskywalker wrote:

As this thread is neither directly BF2 related nor BF2S.com related, it has been relocated to the "Community" section.

However, the community section requires a higher level of membership in order to post to it -- you can apply for an upgrade simply by requesting so it.
i'd like to apply for premium membership
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
11 Bravo
Banned
so would i
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

Dauntless wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

As this thread is neither directly BF2 related nor BF2S.com related, it has been relocated to the "Community" section.

However, the community section requires a higher level of membership in order to post to it -- you can apply for an upgrade simply by requesting so it.
i'd like to apply for premium membership
you*re already a BIG member
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6735|London

...not according to KEN though :'(
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5991|The Mitten

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

...And so for another 5 years, microsoft will dump millions down the drain on this pet project that will be sold at depreciated value within days of coming out (slight exaggeration).
So... uh.... how's that working out?
EE (hats
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
hey u hows that working out lol
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6834|Missoula, MT

B.Schuss wrote:

get a wife. have kids. be happy and healthy. that's about it.
You might want to watch out for bed intruders there, my old friend.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5954|Places 'n such
Get promoted BF2S membership.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

old and closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard