Skinnister
+43|6725|UK
I absolutly LOVE throwing a grenade and instead of it blowing up it hit's the guy in the head and kill's him before it blow's up
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Skinnister wrote:

I absolutly LOVE throwing a grenade and instead of it blowing up it hit's the guy in the head and kill's him before it blow's up
Wait...? Wtf? Could you efit that, I had a hard time reading it, sorry.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
hilltop2bit
+9|6576|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!
My best kill is a mix of the great old Roadkill as the run in front of your fast moving vehicle and the knife killl................sooo goood to sneak up and drain the life from them :-)
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine
TV-guided missile vs 6\6 BH
Skinnister
+43|6725|UK

Kmal1 wrote:

Skinnister wrote:

lol i said throwing an enemy in the head with a grenade and killing him before it blow's up
SlickWRX
+6|6743
What I used to like doing was placing C4 on the underside of a bridge.  Then I'd wait for the enemy to drive over it and blow it up.  It looked really cool because you'd have the combination of the bridge blowing up and the vehicle at the same time.  Too bad you can't throw C4 anymore.  I've tried to improvise by placing C4 on the bottom of an ATV and parking it on the bridge but even with 5 packs of C4 its not enough to cut the bridge.
Snipe=UKLF=
+17|6617|UK
I agree - The best kill is when you throw a grenade and it hits them in the head and kills them before it goes off!!   

Happens rarely but i piss myself everytime! especially if they see you throw it and it hits them between the eyes lol...

Also.. I once bailed from a chopper to defend the north side flag on ghost town, was right at the end of an arty strike and i poped my chute just before hitting the deck.. turned out i landed on some guys head lying prone and he died!! +2 for the kill and +1 for defending flag.. 3 points with me boot!

Last edited by Snipe=UKLF= (2006-05-09 06:40:49)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Spot a squad... Sneak up on one of the outlying members and kill him with your knife... Count to three, drop a nade and run...

It has only worked once but I reckon it scared the shit out of that medic...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Yahooligun
+9|6562
Shock paddles really are funny. 

Once I saw a helicopter in the air...followed it to heliport...and as i was engineer... i placed a land mine. He landed...boom!! ^^
xbrandomx
+9|6650
drop a supply box on a snipers head.

it doesn't get any funnier then that.
xbrandomx
+9|6650

Kmal1 wrote:

Skinnister wrote:

I did it yesterday on Sharqi.  I saw a flag went neutral and I just chucked a nade to clear before I rushed in... and I got the kill way before the nade went off... must be my super clicking muscle

Last edited by xbrandomx (2006-05-10 11:26:41)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

running over spec ops guys tring to blow assets with the jet while reloading at the same time. Also the odd kill by squashing people with blackhawks.

Also the tks in the beginning of a round of warlord when you open your chute and some idiot crashes into you and giving you a punish
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6685|Seattle

icewarrior2005 wrote:

i wanna know how people like to kill...
I like to kill with a knife ... slowly.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
Using my knife....now thats the KICK !!!
OpsChief
+101|6676|Southern California
When I'm in a tank then >Tank 1:0  v 1337 pilot 0:1 "WTF HAXOR!!!"  rofl

But the Mighty PKM taking down a loaded BH is damn fine too.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

i like shooting at choppers/cars with my pistol when theyr smoking/on fire. nothing funnier than stealing kills. oh yeah, and C4-ing snipers

try laying a claymore on top of a sniper if u ever get teh chance
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6508|Bournemouth, South England
I like running them over on a quad bike on SF, or even more comical is beating them to death with a jetski... Something about the 2 smallest vehicles in the game being lethal cracks me up

Yet to run someone over in a forklift on Night Flight though...

My time will come...
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6470|New York
Shock paddles = own
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6533|Denmizzark!!

sargent_oakley wrote:

i just give them good, my favorite way to kill; is to place a C4 on a wall behind the corner (best done in Karkand), THEN you "show" your self and when they notice u runnin away from them 99.9% of time they put up a chase, but what they dont know there's a surprise waitin and as soon as they come around the corner: "POP GOES THE WEASEL". Dude that shit pisses ppl off so bad that it's worth tryin 4 sure.
Actually got my expert explosives in that manner..
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6440|A drop house
When see some one coming I sit around the nearest corner and I get em point blank with the M11-87.
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6600|Warwickshire, England

N.A.T.O wrote:

When see some one coming I sit around the nearest corner and I get em point blank with the M11-87.
I do that but with the G3! Easy kills because they don't expect it.

My favourite kills are when I take on a squad of 3+ with the same clan tags, or when I out-sniper a sniper with my G3.
Lasdferret
+16|6483
I hate just sneaking up to someone prone and knifing them.  I have my uber-crappy K/D ratio from jumping into enemys squads and knifing at anyone. Everyone runs their asses off whenever I do it, which is always worth seeing people get scarred from a knife when they have a bloody PKM.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6489|Kamloops, BC Canada
Shock Paddles... or knife if I'm not medic.
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
stealing chopper kills with a sniper rifle.  landing on infantry with a helo.  killing tanks with one TOW shot, and then having the tankwhore call me a cheat/hack.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6673|A sunburnt country
I love the headshot whilst the enemy is driving a vehicle.   It doesn't happen very often but when it does I piss myself with joy!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard