Manxman
Banned
+19|6680
Ok i admit it   i am a Claymore Whore.........LoL   Any  How  Has anyone else got a problem putting a claymore down or is it  me? I hit the fire button and no claymore is deployed???  2nd go and still no claymore ??  wtf  whats happening?  am i using em to much?

Last edited by Manxman (2006-05-08 09:30:36)

Bigphillyed
+12|6666
First of all, I hate "Gaymore" guys, but to each his own. I think in the last patch the limited the claymores to two. Which means untill they dissappear from your expected death, or they kill someone. They stay there, and you can not re-deploy more till one is gone. I may not be a 100% on that, but I slightly remeber something about the claymores in the patch details. I am pissed that the frags don't destroy them anymore. I think that is something that needs attention.
Manxman
Banned
+19|6680
no i mean the claymore is in my hands and it wont deploy when i want it to???
l41e
+677|6692

Then it's a glitch or bug.
Manxman
Banned
+19|6680
dont real claymores have a tripwire? I Think in the game you get killed by them far to easy... You can be 20mtrs away from them and they kill you lol
Manxman
Banned
+19|6680

Bigphillyed wrote:

First of all, I hate "Gaymore" guys, but to each his own. I think in the last patch the limited the claymores to two. Which means untill they dissappear from your expected death, or they kill someone. They stay there, and you can not re-deploy more till one is gone. I may not be a 100% on that, but I slightly remeber something about the claymores in the patch details. I am pissed that the frags don't destroy them anymore. I think that is something that needs attention.
Thanks for the minus 1 mate ill do the same some time i bet you punish for accidental team kills
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6787|Malaga, España

Manxman wrote:

Ok i admit it   i am a Claymore Whore.........LoL   Any  How  Has anyone else got a problem putting a claymore down or is it  me? I hit the fire button and no claymore is deployed???  2nd go and still no claymore ??  wtf  whats happening?  am i using em to much?
Known Bug,

Occures to Nades as well: you throw the nade...u see it. and then YES KILL KILLs At least 2 persons but then ''POOF'' nade gone...WTF! you throw it on the ground u step on it...Mmmm Nothing happens . mostly switch weapons and try it again later.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6853|Nårvei

It happends but not so often, just switch to another weapon and back and it will deploy.

You can as long as you have claymores in stock deploy as many as you like, sometimes the first disapears when number three is deployed sometimes it doesn`t.

I`ve had 3 claymores deployed at once in the Palace at Warlord more than once, and before you run of screaming omfg he`s a fucking haxor ....... i`m not :-)

Last edited by Varegg (2006-05-08 11:31:25)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Bigphillyed
+12|6666

Manxman wrote:

dont real claymores have a tripwire? I Think in the game you get killed by them far to easy... You can be 20mtrs away from them and they kill you lol
In real world applications claymore's are set by two methods: 1. trip-wire and 2. hand fired. The kill zone is up to 50 meters depending on the terran, and the set-up.

Now the one nice thing about BF2 Claymores, is they are pretty tight on the area you have to be in to set them off. For example you have to be in the kill zone. I have had so many claymores in game, walked right up to there sides or rear, and nothing. In fact I have seen alot of noobies setting them in the wrong direction and never killing anyone. Now this kill zone in game is the actuall trip wire.

I am sure you probably already knew some of that!

And by the way, I never give negative karma, of I did I apologize. It must have been a complete mistake, and I corrected it. Sorry pal....
IC_Draconis
+9|6762
Strange...I'll play as sniper usually but thi poblem never happened to me.

Although, if I ran out of Claymores, I can only resupply them from the supply crate if I'm selecting the Claymores. With any other weapon in hand they won't resupply.
...and when it does it's way too slow, compared to any other weapon resupply.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6614|Austin , TX
I got veteran explosive ordinance last night, and guess how? You got it CLAYMORE WHORE to the rescue!!! and i was only 3 away from expert muahahahah  ,   and i noticed too that you can walk around em if you catch the right angle. Its hilarious when guys put claymores where they face the wall and dont kill anything.
Bigphillyed
+12|6666
As much as I hate, "Gaymore's" I need the 23 EOD kills for the Veteran Badge. So I might not have to much of a choice but to "Gaymore" it for a few rounds. I get so close in EU with engineer, laying AT minds, I alwasy get like 20 - 21 kills, and then the round ends. I think I might just have to "Gaymore" it on Karkland for my 23 kills. Oh well what can you do...
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6621|Florida

sursparxalot wrote:

Its hilarious when guys put claymores where they face the wall and dont kill anything.
Ive seen that before and its pretty funny.  The only problem i have with claymores is that they seem to wait until i see them before they blow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard