+2,629|5795|Catherine Black
Any pix of your 580?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6421|Finland

Finray wrote:

Any pix of your 580?
Has not yet arrived, I did not switch to Palit with sucky warranty although it was in stock.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
I swapped my logitech momo wheel for a g25 yesterday. play GTR2 and DiRT on it. First time playing GTR2 for like 4 years and with all the aids off I have a lot to catch up on. DiRT is fun.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6293|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Adams_BJ wrote:

I swapped my logitech momo wheel for a g25 yesterday. play GTR2 and DiRT on it. First time playing GTR2 for like 4 years and with all the aids off I have a lot to catch up on. DiRT is fun.
Yeah DiRT is great, unlike DiRT2 which is a ma-HI I'M KEN BLOCK, AND YOU ARE PLAYING DIRT2!
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Adams_BJ
its Travis Pastrana in the first one
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6242|S.A. Australia
He sounds a lot nicer than Ken Block

The first DiRT was better than DiRT2 anyways, more rally
Serious Flex
Adams_BJ
Its hard though
FloppY_
­

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

He sounds a lot nicer than Ken Block

The first DiRT was better than DiRT2 anyways, more rally
idd @ the Rally.. And whoever the speaker in the first one was, he didn't have the need to shout his own name every thirty seconds...

Oh I miss the Toyota Celica in the Jungles of south america... Damn, I might re-install and give it another spin...
Adams_BJ
Its fun, I playe dit on ps2 or 360 or something when it first came out. I'm playing on pro difficulty. I only chucked the wheel on and installed the game so I might have a fiddle and get everything working properly
FloppY_
­

Adams_BJ wrote:

Its fun, I playe dit on ps2 or 360 or something when it first came out. I'm playing on pro difficulty. I only chucked the wheel on and installed the game so I might have a fiddle and get everything working properly
I've only played with keyboard, and let me tell you, it does NOT make those narrow fast trials any easier when you can only apply max steer

Oh how many times I've clipped the bushes/tree stumps in that damn South American stage :<

Or how many times I've driven a hundred metres off the roads in the rainy swedish forests in the Peugeot205
Adams_BJ
in the third race with the 5 other cars I kept totalling myself on those tiny pebbles by the side of the road. THe other cars PIT me whenever I go to over take. Sneaky buggers.
FloppY_
­

Adams_BJ wrote:

in the third race with the 5 other cars I kept totalling myself on those tiny pebbles by the side of the road. THe other cars PIT me whenever I go to over take. Sneaky buggers.
I can't remember which the "fifth" was, but I'm guessing you mean a Rallycross? Yeah they can be pretty annoying...

Reposting the most awesome event+vehicle-class combo in DiRT
https://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5966/capture03262008203302.png

I'm going to re-install just for pike's if nothing else
Adams_BJ
not 100% sure, but I think it was a hill climb. You're in the trucks that have the 3 spare tyres on the back.
FloppY_
­

Adams_BJ wrote:

not 100% sure, but I think it was a hill climb. You're in the trucks that have the 3 spare tyres on the back.
There are no hillclimbs with other people on-track... you may be referring to the baja/africa desert truck/offroader trials.. they have others on-road :3

I never had any big problems with those though... I could allways bully the others off the track if they were too annoying... or cut some corners to get ahead...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-11-24 18:53:46)

eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6242|S.A. Australia
I'm inspired now guys, once exams are done I'm firing up DiRT again on the 360 just to play hill climb
Serious Flex
FloppY_
­
The only thing I missed in DiRT was multiplayer where you could see your competition in real time as a ghost car.. Like in old split-screen Mcrae on the PS1...
Adams_BJ
dunno then, I will play it tonight and report back!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6698|Devon, England
Why are you on a 'kidz' forum?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black

FFLink wrote:

Why are you on a 'kidz' forum?
Got linked

also put this in the wrong topic, oops.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

Got myself this nifty li'l guy. I think it'll do a better job than a starter cable taped to a weight.

https://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac7/FF_CCSa1F/nifty.jpg
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FloppY_
­

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Got myself this nifty li'l guy. I think it'll do a better job than a starter cable taped to a weight.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac7/ … /nifty.jpg
DA CLAMPS!
https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9621/clampsn.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

Assorted Black Friday online deals so far:

Corsair 4GB Dual Channel Corsair DDR3 Memory for Intel Core i5 Processors (CMX4GX3M2A1600C9)
SiliconDust HDHomeRun HDHR-US Dual Networked High Definition Digital Television (White) - already have one, but I want two more tuners.
Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 / QuickCam Pro 9000
Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer
Dead Rising 2 for360
Windows 7 Vista XP Media Center MCE PC Remote Control and Infrared Receiver for Home, Premium and Ultimate Edition
Adams_BJ
IT was T1 Raid
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

just ordered an OCZ 120 gig ssd - nice price from newegg.

dammit, re-installation soon . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard