you dream about internet forums?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Apparently so. First dream I've actually remembered in ages
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
I'm due a rememberable dream soon... Last ones I've had were about broken teeth, I fucking hate teeth dreams
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Broken-teeth-o-phobia?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
It's sorta one of my fears, whenever I imagine anything to do with teeth and being knocked out of the mouth I feel pretty sick.

Apparently broken teeth dreams are to do with anxiousness or stress in your life, go figure.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
I had inception esque dreams. shit was weird.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
had a dream about my dog, dont remember much of it
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6576|Columbus, OH
I had a dream: driving my car through the Bering Strait crossing, I was following the GPS which lead me on a  dirt path, sometimes the path was submerged in the ocean, waves were crashing but I made it bumblefook russia(???).

Last edited by loubot (2010-08-22 07:59:09)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Went to a bowling alley with some friends. It was very dark and was run by extremely conservative cowboys and farmers. There weren't many pairs of shoes, so everyone was wearing the wrong size. It was impossible to bowl because the only balls they had were semi-inflated basketballs that would just plop onto the lane and couldn't even slide or roll down it; didn't matter because they wouldn't be able to knock over any pins anyway.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5139|Stoke, England
you dream alot mate
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Ye

I write them down whenever I can. The more you write down, the more you remember
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
I was driving down an empty 6 lane highway with 2 of my closest friends in an old station wagon (which changed color several times on the road) and we end up in a village that looks like a vietnamese village, but it wad written in italian and there were italians. We keep driving on the big highway and we end up in this futuristic incredibly awesome, modern and huge airport. we go inside, we start parkouring through the halls and etc, and then we end up in this electronic shop. We go inside, look at some video games, and then i start looking for some shirts in the shop, i go around and round and around and around and i finally find them at the grocery section. I pay we leave but we do not take the car but we walk. We are now walking through fields of something and we are lost. We end up at the same village as before and I start asking directions to Rome. Nobody knows but luckily I spot a Carabinieri, and ask him where Rome is. He tells me I have to go straight and then take the right and walk until you see a big pyramid. So we walk and walk and walk.
I wake up.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2010-09-09 09:32:46)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Went to class and was running a little late because on the way there I ran into someone I barely knew and he wouldn't stop talking to me. Finally got to class and the teacher handed me a big handful of sliced cucumber. Sat down and saw that our assignment was to work on a crossword. (It took place at my university, yet the class part seemed a lot like elementary school). I sat next to this cute girl and she asked me for help. The clue was that it ended in X and that it was a number. Six was too short. The girl was really confused and I told her it was probably twenty-six or thirty-six, and so on. She said she asked for help from this other group of guys but they didn't think of that. Then I said in a mocking retarded voice "Well that's because they can't count that high." She started laughing her ass off, laughing way more than she should have. I smiled back at her but she would not stop laughing. I wanted to move on and get to work on the rest of the assignment but she just kept laughing uncontrollably. I finally picked up my shit and left.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Dreamed that a ton of old members suddenly started coming back. No one knew who they were but they had all been here for over 1000 days and many were mods and admins. It was frustrating for a lot of us.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

what did i say about it matt
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
SamTheMan
­
+341|5139|Stoke, England
somethin gay and pathetic probably
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Dunno specifically, but I remember everyone being pissed off. It was a war between current long-timers and these new long-timers
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

In one of them, I sold a bag of heroin for $1000. I had no idea how much it was worth, but felt a little disappointed since I probably could've gotten more because the people immediately said yes and didn't try talking me down. I also spent a while counting it out because these junkies gave me bills ranging from 1 to 100. So annoying.

In another dream I was hanging out with a bf2s member () and I was acting a bit retarded because my body had a basic pH, which in the dream caused symptoms like limping around and talking in very broken speech. I remember trying to drink soda and other acidic products to try and get back to normal.
Lai
+186|6149
I had several odd dreams lately, some more interesting than other to recap.

dream 1 wrote:

It was my brother's birthday, but not many people were there, not even our parents. It was just him, me, and friend of mine (can't remember which at all, but if it matter I think it was a female one), and Catherine the Great. We had an elaborate diner inside then decided to go to bed early, which for some reason was outside in tents in the garden. My little brother was still in elementary school and had to get up quite early the next day. Then the doorbell rang. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snowhite had baked a huge Michelin star quality quiche, so we decided my brother would skip school the next day. However, his teacher was also our neighbour and caught us partying and eating quiche at 3:00. Naturally we bribed the teacher with quiche. I never actually got to taste it myself as that is when I woke up.

dream 2 wrote:

I woke up one morning late and went upstairs. I was looking out of the window when my mother called. She was going on about something, but I didn't catch a word as I just wasn't paying attention. Then I shouted through the phone: "Mom,.. monkeys!". From the window I could see in our neighbours garden several baby Gorilla's and some other young apes. My mother suggested our neighbours might be involved in smuggling the animals, but I dismissed that as I could see my neighbours in safarisuits. "They're probably rangers", I told my mother. Then I woke up again, this time quite early.

dream 3 wrote:

Apparently I was in university again, this time in France. It was summer, noon and at least 28 degrees celsius or so and the sun stung my back as I walked the 28 kilometers from the university city to my house in the village. I was the only one living there. I had to go back to college later during the day, but I walked that bit everyday and wanted to go back in between for lunch. With at least 12 kilo of books on my back and the present weather conditions I should have known better. Halfway home, I was struggling and also feeling rather melancholic. My family called from Holland, just casual to see how I was doing. I passed by a French girl and somehow we got talking. I hung up the phone and could just hear my mother being slightly agitated. The girl asked me what I saw in that cloud up there, but I couldn't properly pronounce the word for what I saw (I can't remember what it was). She corrected me and had to a couple of more times as my French isn't that good. We arrived at the girl's place and said goodbye. After some hesitation she called me back and someone whom I mistook for her father invite me in for lunch. I couldn't resist a French lunch. There were a lot people in the house or rather mansion. They all looked rather sad and I slowly came to suspect this was in fact an orphanage. As the girl immediately retreated to her room I was left with the staff drinking coffee outside at a picknick table. They explained to me that it wasn't an orphanage but rather a refuge for seriously ill patients, most of them suposed terminal. the girl would be back for lunch after she'd regained some strength.

Just before or after lunch (again, can't remember) she reemerged and picked up an axe or a bow saw. She tried to cut down a large tree close to the garage but gave up quickly. Apparently they had tried to fell that tree for days, but no-one had the strength and the staff was too busy. Frankly the entire garden looked neglected. as the girl lay down to rest, I took the axe and cut down the tree. I then proceeded to cut down another tree but it was a bit tougher. Nevertheless I was progressing nicely and I spend the rest of the afternoon gardening at the refuge, skipping college. The staff said they were hapy to have me help out, and suggested I come back later in the week to tidy up the rest of the garden. I nodded and commented it would be easy enough, but I did have to attend some classes. Then I woke up.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Had two long dreams last night. One of them took place over a couple weeks. Went to a DJ show at some suburban town square thing. Went again a few weeks later and left my car there and had to go back the next day. So weird; you don't experience the time in between, but just realize that it's a few weeks later and somehow know it.

In the other one I was hanging out with David Cross and this annoying guy came up to us and wanted a picture, and he was a very "close" talker. Was literally an inch within my face or David's face when talking to us.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6509|Gold Coast
Started out riding in an elevator with Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber. We got to some floor, pulled out weapons and began shouting for everyone to get down. Nobody complied as they must've thought it was a joke, as I was using some miniature handgun. Everyone was staring at my face, and I demanded that they give me their money they kept in a vault. Everyone was just staring, not doing anything. Eventually we got out with the cash as the police turned up. Hans and I split, and walked separate ways. I was walking away with the bags of money when a big dog began chasing me, and so I started to run. Then as the dog got closer, I made a fist with my right hand and aimed my right arm up to the sky. Then flames came out of my shoes and I flew off into the distance.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I was with two other friends and we were in a metropolitan area, climbing on top of buildings and walking around rooftops. Kind of like parkour but not really. One of them had to go somewhere, so he started climbing/jumping back down. Towards the bottom, he was aiming for a yellow inflatable tube thing that was sticking out the side of a building. He did a half-front-flip (like what the stuntmen and land on their backs) and as he was falling my other friend and I saw that he was going to miss and land on the concrete below. It was scary because the guy falling couldn't see what was going to happen. He missed the tube and the moments after seemed to pass extremely slowly. Finally he hit the ground with a loud sickening thud and we could hear his head crack on the ground.

There wasn't much blood and his body was still intact, though. We climbed down and finally made it to his body. He sat up and looked around and rubbed his head like he had a headache. The back of his head was real bloody, but other than that he seemed ok.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
you guys are wierd
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
Last dream I had was to do with this really hot girl at work. She was all on top of me, good to go. She has an amazing ass.

But I was all "Sorry, can't, I've got a girlfriend"

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard