Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6255|eXtreme to the maX
Islamic states are historically less trouble than Christian or Jewish states so I'm not bothered really.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-11-22 14:17:09)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6554|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

Islamic states are historically less trouble than Christian or Jewish states so I'm not bothered really.
Secular states are generally less trouble than any religious state.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5386|Cleveland, Ohio

Dilbert_X wrote:

unless you are a woman
Turquoise
O Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

unless you are a woman
or gay...  or of a minority religion
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

unless you are a woman
Same applies in Utah, Israel and any deeply Christian country, women are unclean and second class citizens..

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-11-22 14:58:42)

11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

unless you are a woman
Same applies in Utah, Israel and any deeply Christian country, women are unclean and second class citizens..
yes that is worse than not allowing them in school, mutilating their genitals, or tossing acid on them, or stoning them...

ya you are a huge fucking troll
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6622|Kakanien

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

unless you are a woman
yes that is worse than not allowing them in school, mutilating their genitals, or tossing acid on them, or stoning them...

ya you are a huge fucking troll
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Hey I know, instead of being a cheerleader for America's next war - you're only getting excited about Pakistan because the media is excited about Pakistan which is because the govt has decided Pakistan is the next target - why not go after something which you could usefully do, like campaign for the US to cut its ties with the most conservatively Islamic country in the world ie Saudi Arabia.

Stop buying their oil, stop trading advanced weapons for that oil, stop propping up a brutal, oppressive, racist, sexist, undemocratic and deeply Islamic regime?
11 Bravo
Banned
where do i say i am happy about saudi?  and i never cheerleader any war.  you are a fucking troll and need to be banned.
Ticia
+73|5484

Dilbert_X wrote:

Hey I know, instead of being a cheerleader for America's next war - you're only getting excited about Pakistan because the media is excited about Pakistan which is because the govt has decided Pakistan is the next target - why not go after something which you could usefully do, like campaign for the US to cut its ties with the most conservatively Islamic country in the world ie Saudi Arabia.

Stop buying their oil, stop trading advanced weapons for that oil, stop propping up a brutal, oppressive, racist, sexist, undemocratic and deeply Islamic regime?
https://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8354/youcanthandlethetruth26.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada

Ticia wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8354 … ruth26.jpg
Saudi Arabia does suck, but the difference is that we can do business with them and maintain somewhat of a functional relationship with them.  Saudi Arabia also has a stable government.
11 Bravo
Banned

Ticia wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

wow you guys need to stay in the AU section
Ticia
+73|5484

Turquoise wrote:

Ticia wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Saudi Arabia does suck, but the difference is that we can do business with them and maintain somewhat of a functional relationship with them.  Saudi Arabia also has a stable government.
Tell it like it really is and I'll shut up :p
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6865

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

unless you are a woman
lol stop trolling. i love me some israeli bitches. hell they have even the same rights as men and have to serve as well.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard