Brasso
+1,549|6644

Ilocano wrote:

Brasso wrote:

the rc cars make me stab my eyes out
So, use the Flak Jacket.
i've only played once, on a guest account, so i wasnt even able to check out the perks and stuff
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6681

I think the LMG default class has the Flak Jacket.  That default class sucks though.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6357
SO, it´s better than MW2 but still shit and annoying. Oh well...

Might buy it when the price drops then. Oh wait...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6681

Sisco wrote:

Well, it's not bad for the two copies I paid $25 each for.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6535|Austin, Texas

Sisco wrote:

i play it sometimes for giggles, but it is by no means a good game

if you've got 60 bucks to blow and want to play a twitch shooter, by all means go for it

just don't have high expectations, it's not a long shot from the past few CODs
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5050|Massachusetts, USA

Bevo wrote:

Sisco wrote:

i play it sometimes for giggles, but it is by no means a good game

if you've got 60 bucks to blow and want to play a twitch shooter, by all means go for it

just don't have high expectations, it's not a long shot from the past few CODs
You mind telling us what is so bad about it, i think it's quite enjoyable.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485
bugs, glitches and shitty map/weapon design aside

it's not so much a 'bad' game as just wholly not 'good'. there's nothing really that memorable about it; nothing stands out

it really is just another game in the current-gen CoD series. could easily pass for an expansion pack.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6579|Area 51

Uzique wrote:

bugs, glitches and shitty map/weapon design aside

it's not so much a 'bad' game as just wholly not 'good'. there's nothing really that memorable about it; nothing stands out

it really is just another game in the current-gen CoD series. could easily pass for an expansion pack.
Not too forget the aweful spawns and overall boringness of the game.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
I guess it's like most games these days, it's not memorable like HL2, DOOM, HL1, Diablo II and all those classics from the past. It just tides us over, keeps us entertained just enough to buy the next game like it. It happened with MW2 and BC2, it happened with CoD:WaW, it's happened with almost every single over hyped game in the past 6 years. Developers are just ignoring what made these games series great just so they can make a quick buck, and we all, like it or not, are buying into it.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6535|Austin, Texas
the thing that bugs me more than anything is spawns and map size

playing just about any game mode seems to amount to

1. spawn in random location ->
2. run 5 ft ->
3. see enemy ->
4. kill or be killed ->
5. repeat 2-4 as necessary
6. see 1

There's just about 0 teamplay, maps are FAR too small for that, you can't switch teams, etc. You can't even be tactical because of how small the maps are, it's just an endless cycle of run+gun+die, or if you're PRO-COD, sit in corner and shoot people until you get blown up by XYZ killstreak

it just gets incredibly dull
Axatar
+29|6476|France
Welcome to year 2010.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Bevo wrote:

2. run 5 ft ->
3. see enemy ->
4. kill or be killed ->
6. see 1

There's just about 0 teamplay, maps are FAR too small for that, you can't switch teams, etc. You can't even be tactical because of how small the maps are, it's just an endless cycle of run+gun+die, or if you're PRO-COD, sit in corner and shoot people until you get blown up by XYZ killstreak

Then don't play it. You had the choice of buying it and you have the choice of playing it. Just don't bitch about it if you don't like it. There's an exit game button for a reason.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6709|The Ville
Spawns are bad but I'm always ready with my finger on the trigger just in case. Maps are ok I just hate Jungle. "Firing Range" and "NukeTown" get voted to much. They how ever released a patch to where it lets you only play the same map twice "which is a nice feature". I how ever found it is to east to level up. I'm already a level 38 and prob going to prestige because it's only been 9 days since the game released. Other than calling in chopper gunners on the 2 maps I have just mentioned the game is fine. I'm going to rate it a 7-10.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6535|Austin, Texas

UnkleRukus wrote:

Bevo wrote:

2. run 5 ft ->
3. see enemy ->
4. kill or be killed ->
6. see 1

Then don't play it. You had the choice of buying it and you have the choice of playing it. Just don't bitch about it if you don't like it. There's an exit game button for a reason.
Go fist yourself

"You don't like the game? DON'T HAVE AN OPINION BRAH"
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6013|Vortex Ring State

UnkleRukus wrote:

I guess it's like most games these days, it's not memorable like HL2, DOOM, HL1, Diablo II and all those classics from the past. It just tides us over, keeps us entertained just enough to buy the next game like it. It happened with MW2 and BC2, it happened with CoD:WaW, it's happened with almost every single over hyped game in the past 6 years. Developers are just ignoring what made these games series great just so they can make a quick buck, and we all, like it or not, are buying into it.
yeah there's no real innovation apart from new perks, guns, and killstreaks

it's the same regenerating-health, damage falloff game. Too bad BC2 decided to follow this mold too.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6646|949

I think BC2 is actually a pretty good game.  It could be better for sure, but it's not that bad. I haven't played enough Black Ops to rate the difference from the previous 3 (MW, MW2, WAW), but the series overall has defo gone downhill.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6579|Area 51

UnkleRukus wrote:

Bevo wrote:

2. run 5 ft ->
3. see enemy ->
4. kill or be killed ->
6. see 1

So we are only allowed to praise the game but not criticise the game?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6756|London

Bevo wrote:

2. run 5 ft ->
3. see enemy ->
4. kill or be killed ->
6. see 1

i haven't played it, but this is exactly how i imagined it would be
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6669

I just want the shit I paid for to actually work.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6013|Vortex Ring State

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I think BC2 is actually a pretty good game.  It could be better for sure, but it's not that bad. I haven't played enough Black Ops to rate the difference from the previous 3 (MW, MW2, WAW), but the series overall has defo gone downhill.
Well that's cause the maps are bigger and there's vehicles and some innovation

what bugs me is that the health system and gun system are ripped from MW, and that there's not that much weapon variety, also the hitreg
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5698|SQUID

UnkleRukus wrote:

WaW was easily the best CoD they made for online.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485

The A W S M F O X wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

. . .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5698|SQUID

Uzique wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

. . .
Well, for people who played CoD1/2 online and don't think holding down fire till the mag goes empty is a playstyle.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6756|FUCK UBISOFT

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Uzique wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

. . .
Well, for people who played CoD1/2 online and don't think holding down fire till the mag goes empty is a playstyle.
I don't think most people who played CoD1/2 would say that WaW was better.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5698|SQUID
Nah, it was better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard