Ioan92
+337|5720
Today I was sent in a hacked server. My rank was ruined and since I know the account is screwed anyways, I took EAM and finished the bloody job. Prestige 10, Level 70.

I'm hoping for a ban as soon as possible so I don't have to play that shitty ass game ever again.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America

FloppY_ wrote:

henno13 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

>Like

>MW2

Not possible / kys
>you forgot the green
didn't care enough
At no point did I say I liked it. I said "what if YOU like". God Floppy you're so fucking stupid. kys.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

Noobpatty wrote:

Modern Warfare 2 is great, I love hardcore S&D and HQ Pro and the tactical feel of the game but I just wish they were a bit more realistic by getting rid of one hit kill knife and riot shield bashes...seriously how much fucking force would it take to kill somebody with a flat surface in one strike? Plus any material that thin even a fucking .223 would rip through... okay maybe excluding some other ballistic materials but what the fuck, and impenetrable shield?

Anyway on topic the fact that a single hit on somebody with enough damage can kill them instantly, even in the hand, foot, etc. and that it notifies you with a big X hit marker if you hit somebody with anything (Including grenades and shots through walls) and also notifies you if you kill someone even on hardcore doesn't bother me. I do favor hardcore a hell of a lot more when you can stop somebody dead in their tracks a lot quicker rather than running through bullets and haze and manage the strength to stab you. Being able to stab the space behind somebody is pretty good bullshit too, and the fact certain weapons allow you to slice within half a second and able to slice again while somebody using a different weapon or moving a certain way digs their knife into somebody in a way more believable fashion but needs to wait five seconds to pull their knife out to stab again or draw their weapon. Why can't there be a quality developer that makes tactical first person shooters? I don't think I'm asking for much
The problem isn't really that the knive is a one hit kill. It is the auto-lock kill system behind it. Which is convenient for console gamers but extremely annoying for PC players.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Blade4509 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

henno13 wrote:

>you forgot the green
didn't care enough
At no point did I say I liked it. I said "what if YOU like". God Floppy you're so fucking stupid. kys.
>Implying I was referring to you
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5479

RDMC wrote:

The problem isn't really that the knive is a one hit kill. It is the auto-lock kill system behind it. Which is convenient for console gamers but extremely annoying for PC players.
Its extremely annoying on every platform, even more so on PC.

As for the shield it was done all wrong too. It should have been done like Vegas 2. In that game you can shot a pistol with the shield. The disadvantages are you cant aim down the sights and your arm is also exposed when its equipped. I almost forgot the shiled on Vega 2 is metal with a small viewing hole, I'm almost sure you can shot people threw threw it.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

Ioan92 wrote:

Today I was sent in a hacked server. My rank was ruined and since I know the account is screwed anyways, I took EAM and finished the bloody job. Prestige 10, Level 70.

I'm hoping for a ban as soon as possible so I don't have to play that shitty ass game ever again.
Why don't you just uninstall it and not play it? Surely if you don't enjoy it it's not difficult to stop playing.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ioan92
+337|5720

Finray wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Why don't you just uninstall it and not play it? Surely if you don't enjoy it it's not difficult to stop playing.
I'm pretty sure you don't like it a lot too, yet you still play.

So mmyeah...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
But I do enjoy it.
Ioan92
+337|5720

Finray wrote:

But I do enjoy it.
So do I, to a very limited extent...
firebolt5
+114|6153

Ioan92 wrote:

Finray wrote:

But I do enjoy it.
Love the game when you win, hate the game when you lose.
Ioan92
+337|5720

firebolt5 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Finray wrote:

But I do enjoy it.
Love the game when you win, hate the game when you lose.
Not even.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5929|Somewhere out in Space
umad like umad over TV gunners blackie?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard