FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

too bad the patch didn't fix shit. it actually seems like the hitboxes are smaller now so it's even harder to kill anyone
How can it be harder than it was?

*reminds me of BF2*

Oh yeah, nvm...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
Doesn't fix the fact that 3 flag maps are stupid.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FloppY_
­

Blade4509 wrote:

Doesn't fix the fact that 3 flag maps are stupid.
Yeah they allways end with teams running in circles never meeting
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
No its that one team keeps 2 flags the entire round. Everyone stuck at the last flag on the other team, camps, and the round never goes anywhere and it ends extremely fast because of ridiculous ticket bleed.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6823|Lithuania

FloppY_ wrote:

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

too bad the patch didn't fix shit. it actually seems like the hitboxes are smaller now so it's even harder to kill anyone
How can it be harder than it was?

*reminds me of BF2*

Oh yeah, nvm...
yeah exactly. dice better take their time with BF3, last hope for non ported fps imo
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

GullyFoyle wrote:

New BFBC2 Vietnam Wallpaper for your desktop:

1920x1080
1680x1050

I think there are more sizes out there...

===============================================

#1:  Bullet Traces all gone? (Sniper FTW!)

==================================================
That'd be lovely but I can't seem to find it says that anywhere ?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
Need more 4 flag maps.
TravisC555
+118|6216|Cox Convention Center, OK
BC1 map pack upcoming. zh1nto said more info will be posted tomorrow on the BF Blog.

Harvest Day included.
People on the EA UK forums have been saying the screenshot in the BF Blog post today is from Oasis. See for yourself Comparison screenshot
Should be free.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … -maps.html

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-11-07 12:52:38)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State

Blade4509 wrote:

Need more 4 flag maps.
epic flaghopping brah.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
Yeah, I like epic flag hopping better than getting butt punched. Panama canal is an awesome map right?
Zukabazuka
+23|6682
The amount of snipers using motion mines is scary, 1 or 2 out of 16 snipers. Its rare to hear those damn balls, even though they are your worst nightmare, guess snipers doesn't really know about that tool.
FloppY_
­

Zukabazuka wrote:

The amount of snipers using motion mines is scary, 1 or 2 out of 16 snipers. Its rare to hear those damn balls, even though they are your worst nightmare, guess snipers doesn't really know about that tool.
Most snipers are morons who never move from the nearest hill to their spawn... making the balls less usefull than mortar
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5234|Cleveland, Ohio
map pack 7 should be out soon
11 Bravo
Banned
Welcome to the second post in our series on the upcoming VIP Map Pack 7. Today, we revisit the single player map Heavy Metal -- now turned into one of the largest multiplayer maps for Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
For VIP Map Pack 7, we always knew we wanted the classics Oasis and Harvest Day. But we also know that our players love huge battlefields with plenty of vehicles. So we went back to the singleplayer campaign in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 to see what we could take from there and transform into new multiplayer maps. We wanted a level that could incorporate both vehicle warfare and close quarters battle. We found that in Heavy Metal.

Heavy Metal features both attack and transport helicopters.The multiplayer game mode of choice on this remastered version of Heavy Metal is Conquest, with the classic three flag setup. The three flags are spread over the entire terrain. This seemed like a crazy idea at first -- this map is even bigger than Atacama Desert -- but we stuck to it, and it turned out to provide a real sense of epic scale.

There are plenty of vehicles here, and they will spawn on captured bases, so players will not feel stranded if they decide to move to another base. If an enemy chopper happens to stop by for a rocket-filled visit, anti air guns are provided in strategic locations to keep the air battles balanced and the home bases safe.

Warning: Travelling by foot on Heavy Metal can feel a bit daunting.We hope you enjoy this immense battlefield when VIP Map Pack 7 goes live. Be sure to check back regularly for the very latest information on everything Battlefield. Next Wednesday, we take an in-depth look at Cold War, the third map in VIP Map Pack 7.

For more info on Battlefield: Bad Company 2, visit the Official Site.
Correction: This Monday, we reported the multiplayer modes for all maps in VIP Map Pack 7. For Heavy Metal, the correct modes are Conquest and Squad

source: battlefield blog

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-11-13 14:53:53)

TravisC555
Ya, now we gotta wait at least three more weeks till it gets released (going by the schedule of which they are releasing info about MP7 on the blog).
11 Bravo
Banned

TravisC555 wrote:

Ya, now we gotta wait at least three more weeks till it gets released (going by the schedule of which they are releasing info about MP7 on the blog).
3 weeks is perfect.  by then i will be tired of cod.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

FloppY_ wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

Most snipers are morons who never move from the nearest hill to their spawn... making the balls less usefull than mortar
I play a whole lot of sniper , and the reson i don't use em is because: I very rarely camp that close to the enemy (no marksmanscore) and if I am, I rather not throw that loud son of a bitch out just to give my position away ,I rather sneak away from my current position and shoot the person scouting for me at range

alltho the balls are good for rushing with for example : S20k and c4s then it helps alot but otherwise it helps the enemy as much as it helps you.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

The are really useful if you're on defense.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FloppY_
­
I fail to see how a personal UAV scan ISNT usefull...
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

FloppY_ wrote:

A sniper should work alone , should not stay very close to the enemy and should at all costs avoid getting his position revield , using a SOUNDball does just that...
TravisC555

11 Bravo wrote:

TravisC555 wrote:

3 weeks is perfect.  by then i will be tired of cod.
Never really had any interest in cod after mw2. Plus I got two new games to keep me entertained, so I can't really complain just hate that they make us wait this long with Vietnam coming out in Dec.
FloppY_
­

thepilot91 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

A sniper should work alone , should not stay very close to the enemy and should at all costs avoid getting his position revield , using a SOUNDball does just that...
Isn't the kit appropriately named "recon" ?

As in, go behind enemy lines and scout shit out?
11 Bravo
Banned

FloppY_ wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

well...thats only if you dont have a sniper rifle.  you can be recon with a regular gun.  and what you going to scout out?  everyone knows where everything is already.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

FloppY_ wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

scout shit out = throwing detection mines
FloppY_
­

jsnipy wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

scout shit out = throwing detection mines
My point exactly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard