terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6662|Westminster, Colorado
I have now seen this upwards of 10 times and it's getting annoying.  There is a ramp that will enable you to jump from the Mosque area over the wall and get to the palace.  I have done this many times to get back and take a palace point.  The thing that concerns me is about 1 out of every 10 times I take a vehicle up that ramp I blow up.  No AT mines, no C4, just the vehicle spontaneously blows up and I am "no more".  I have seen this while driving the pickup truck, All Raider, and ATV.  I don't think I lose points, but there have been times where I have gotten teamkills because others are in the car.

Anyone else seen this?
oberst_enzian
+234|6751|melb.au
yep, and not just in that spot. I have also spontaneaously blown up on Ghost Town...
kingusjordanus
+16|6653|my dads balls
hehe, yeah, happens to me as well, but never in vehicles.  its always after i just spawn, i take like 3 steps and explode, but i dont lose points, nor get a death, and it just says, is no more.  its really annoying, i hope they figure out what is causing it.
metatr0n84
+10|6593|Germany
happens to me the first time today but good to know i am not the only one
VidSicious
+25|6782
LOL, I spontaneously combusted this weekend on Warlord for the first time.  I was just running along, minding my own business, and I went to the 15 second countdown.  No where on my screen did it say I was killed.  Just... {poof}...  I was thinking, "WTF".  I scrolled back up the log and nothing killed me.  All I got was the courtesy "____ is no more."
5peedy
+27|6607|the Faroe Islands
is it only on Special Forces???
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
I have only seen it on Warlord (95% on that exact ramp).  I have a pic of this I will upload tonight.

And here is the pic:

https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/828-2/screen030_001.jpg

Last edited by terrafirma (2006-05-08 20:57:19)

terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
Found another one, this time I was the driver and all 3 of us in the car were "no more".

https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/466-1/screen044.png
DSRTurtle
+56|6694
I can't get a vehicle to go fast enough to make that ramp jump.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard