Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

yeahhh buddy

hahahaha

that guy is going to die young

if the steroids don't get him then clearly all that crack will

he acts like he's tweakin 24/7
No steroids mate. He won Mr. Olympian 8 times, can't have steroids to be in that competition. That dude is all natural.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

I don't believe for an instant it's possible to get that size without steroids. There are ones that piss tests don't pick up on.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Dont try that at home, you will dislocate all your shit.
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

lxcpikiman wrote:

do you walk around the change room fully naked?

i saw this guy today who was without a bit embarrassment walking completely naked!
i dont know but a small towel wouldn't be such a bad idea
word, fucking everyone does this at my college gym. Well, probably 50% of young kids, and 100% of the old guys there. They even go up to the window and rent out a towel and lock completely naked. It would suck to be the guy working that window.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
They're probably all homosexual.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK
Is it possible to lose body fat whilst gaining size without detremental effects to the mass you'd gian?
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Went out to see a mate's band last night, had 2 scotches, was asked to come have another beer, declined, my flatmate asked me to have cocktails with her, declined. Normally I would've partied it up, feeling good that I didn't

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-11-13 16:43:55)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Should have had the cocktails and then sexed her up to burn off the calories. I feel like I'm being very healthy at the moment, I haven't gone out since last Saturday and don't have a lot of desire to go drinking any time soon. I doubt that'll last longer than another week or so though.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
What the fuck is the point

go out, enjoy yourself, have a few drinks

it's not like you're gonna get a gut from a few pints, you're all taking this waaaaaaaay to seriously

unless you're doing something professional, what's the point? just get ripped and sex some bitches.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
I play in a band with her and her boyfriend dude.

I've been drinking waaay too much and often for the past 10 years, need a lifestyle change doooood.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Finray wrote:

it's not like you're gonna get a gut from a few pints, you're all taking this waaaaaaaay to seriously

unless you're doing something professional, what's the point? just get ripped and sex some bitches.
Or you know, I'll do whatever the fuck I want?
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Exactly  ^^^

I've done enough "going out and enjoying myself", hence the gut...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

ghettoperson wrote:

Finray wrote:

Or you know, I'll do whatever the fuck I want?
This...

Anywho, had my first good chest and tri day in a month.

-Up 5 lbs. on the last set of dumbell press
-Up 5 lbs. on the last set of dumbell flys
-Up 5 lbs. on the last 2 sets of incline dumbell press
-Up 10 lbs. on the first set of skull crushers
-Up 10 lbs. on all 3 sets of rope pushdowns
-Up 10 lbs. on the last set of dips.

Now its my buddies birthday, so I'm gonna go have some beers, but I hate doing that after a good gym day. I wanted to get in early today to put as much time between working out  and drinking, but I slept in by 5 hours so thats a no go.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Sounds good man. you gotta have that time every now and then. I had a big night last week so I really wanted to take it easy this weekend. Same till last weekend of this month.
HaiBai

wah1188 wrote:

Is it possible to lose body fat whilst gaining size without detremental effects to the mass you'd gian?
yes
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

HaiBai wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

yes
hard... you can gain muscle mass, while loosing fat, but your metabolism will play a big role. Its a difficult question since fat does not equal muscle in weight. You can lose size but gain weight by putting on muscle and losing fat. What are your goals, current weight, body fat percentage are things that need to be known for a proper answer.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Going to the physiotherapist tomorrow, 'inflammation' (doctor told me it's this) still hasn't gone away.. Let's see what she says:)
HaiBai

Nic wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

yes
hard... you can gain muscle mass, while loosing fat, but your metabolism will play a big role. Its a difficult question since fat does not equal muscle in weight. You can lose size but gain weight by putting on muscle and losing fat. What are your goals, current weight, body fat percentage are things that need to be known for a proper answer.
metabolism isn't that big of a factor.  it doesn't seem like he wants to be a body builder so it's not like he has to load up on carbs and gain a bunch of fat just to put some muscle on.  losing fat while gaining weight isn't that hard, i went from 170 pounds to 140 pounds in one summer and i lost 4-5% body fat while increasing my strength.

unless he's like 2% body fat, of course he can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.  i'm not sure what you mean by detrimental effects.  obviously you won't gain as much muscle as you could if you didn't care about how much fat you gain at the same time.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
I always keep this in mind:

Calories in > calories out : muscle growth
Calories in < calories out: fat loss and little muscle loss

Or this is what I concentrate on, as I believe that focussing on those two goals (losing fat AND gaining muscle can be counter-productive, or not as efficient as when you'd bulk and then cut..)
HaiBai

Jebus wrote:

I always keep this in mind:

Calories in > calories out : muscle growth
Calories in < calories out: fat loss and little muscle loss

Or this is what I concentrate on, as I believe that focussing on those two goals (losing fat AND gaining muscle can be counter-productive, or not as efficient as when you'd bulk and then cut..)
its not efficient but its doable.  id argue that its easier to gain muscle and lose weight at the same time then have to eat a lot for a couple of months and then having to try to burn it off
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

I wish I always looked like I did right after a workout, my arms are like twice the size.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

ghettoperson wrote:

I wish I always looked like I did right after a workout, my arms are like twice the size.
for cereal... I got back from the gym last night and was like WOW but every time i got up to take a piss or get food for the next hour i noticed in the mirror everything was shrinking back. i could literally watch myself get smaller before my eyes.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
woohoo, passed one of my goal weights. Finished my Superpump cycle, gotta find some creatine now.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6565|Toronto-Canada
i was stalling with the bench press weight for quite a while ( like 3-4 weeks) barely doing 8 reps a set
i went today and did 10! without much trouble! I'm really happy, i can see some improvements now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard