11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio
i like him

"to blow you Scotch beggars back to your native mountains."
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

lol, that stupid thing the New Zealand rugby team does before international matches

makes me laugh every time, they look so fookin stupid

lol
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio
ya its gay as fuck
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

11 Bravo wrote:

ya its gay as fuck
fail battle cry is fail
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
@ DesertFox

Seems like the muslim terrorists are celebrating it all right...

blowing shit up in attempts to destabilize government.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

DesertFox- wrote:

Query: How do UK people feel about Guy Fawkes Day now that it's become associated with a (quite uninspired) political message thanks to a film that is far cry from the message of the graphic novel upon which it was based?
Bonfire night is exactly the same as it always was. An excuse to set off some fireworks.

There is no significant political message to it.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
I've always wanted to put a firework in the back of a tube and fire it off like a missle. Can't bring myself to buy fireworks though, waste of money really.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
what political message? its an excuse to set fire to stuff and throw fireworks in peoples houses over here
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

SEREVENT wrote:

what political message? its an excuse to set fire to stuff and throw fireworks in peoples houses over here
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

SEREVENT wrote:

its an excuse to set fire to stuff and throw fireworks in peoples houses in birmingham
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK

Toilet Sex wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

its an excuse to set fire to stuff and throw fireworks in peoples houses in birmingham
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/8672806.stm

from cornwall

and one from manchester

messed up the quoting

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-11-05 10:59:05)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

good job i don't live in manchester then innit
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
yeah, it could have been you lol
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
also its england - right now its raining which makes it very fun!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624
"no-one's ever on your side, Betty"

OH, SNAP

and the look on her face
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
lol

fat slag
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

Meet Melissa Lee Williams. The Scottish woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a Scottish motor inn.

no one would be surprised
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

RTHKI wrote:

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/west-virginia/woman-utters-line-never-previously-recorded-police-report

the fuck
However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.”
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

jord wrote:

I've always wanted to put a firework in the back of a tube and fire it off like a missle. Can't bring myself to buy fireworks though, waste of money really.
A 12 pack of bottle rockets, black cat costs... 1 USD or less.

A brick of firecrackers (144) costs... $5 USD or less

Seriously you THAT cash strapped?
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6101|North Tonawanda, NY

Trotskygrad wrote:

jord wrote:

At least he's only complaining about not wanting to spend the money...I'd have to drive to Pennsylvania for my fireworks needs, lol
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

SenorToenails wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

jord wrote:

At least he's only complaining about not wanting to spend the money...I'd have to drive to Pennsylvania for my fireworks needs, lol
be sure to stop by and get me some
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6101|North Tonawanda, NY

13/f/taiwan wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

be sure to stop by and get me some
hah!  NYC is like a 6 hour drive!  PA is only 2
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
Tonight is a night of fire and ash, too bad it's raining and the fire strike was cancelled. I remember the morning after in areas where lots of fireworks go on, on nights like Diwali/Guy Fawkes the morning after is usually a haze from all the smoke and it used to sound like the place was a war zone, that was before the government went all faggity about fireworks and made them quiet and banned alot of the fun stuff. Damn government taking away my fireworks, where's my god damn tea party
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5970|The Mitten

Mekstizzle wrote:

Tonight is a night of fire and ash, too bad it's raining and the fire strike was cancelled. I remember the morning after in areas where lots of fireworks go on, on nights like Diwali/Guy Fawkes the morning after is usually a haze from all the smoke and it used to sound like the place was a war zone, that was before the government went all faggity about fireworks and made them quiet and banned alot of the fun stuff. Damn government taking away my fireworks, where's my god damn tea party
don't ferget

"Dey tuk urrr Jubzz!"
EE (hats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard