CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT
Nothing like getting them through the fence...I love that trick!  Great shots man! 
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland
Killer screenies man , but I'd like to know one thing,  what server whas that?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Killer screenies man , but I'd like to know one thing,  what server whas that?
Moders #1
3stitches
fajitalude
+0|6794|Radcliff, KY
damn!  Knife much. lol.  nice job.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6777

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Agree, nice shots! I wanna do some, but my BF is fu**ed up....
[offtopic]I didn't do ANY changes on my pc.....afternoon--->Start BF2--->Error.Bf2.Exe.....blablabla.
I reinstalled the game, but always the same error.... I think i'll wait till my new pc is good to go....
$h!7[/offtopic]

Greetz,
Agent
Reformat your PC.  Worked for me when that happened.  Unless your HD is going bad...
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Going after "top" players I see...nice one!

edit: You know it's gotta be tough being the #1 player.  I mean everyone probably wants a piece of him.  He probably gets bombarded in-game with messages and what not.  Probably even gets teamkilled just because of the "status".  Though I would love to have seen his face when he realized he just got knifed!  Perhaps a moment of silence now.  Nah, after all this time now I'll bet he's gotten used to the attention so it doesn't phase him at all now.  I say let's all go get him!  Maybe even invite him to the movie?
Well I got AraGoth (#5 on the leader board) while going for my basic knife.  he was not pleased.  he seemed surprised and angry as witnessed by his WTF? comment right after I knifed him.
Vinny
+7|6775| The Dirtty Dirtty
Well if u guys get the Mercinaries MOD u guys can be able to throw knives and a lot of things change in it but it wont work on RANKED SERVERS sorry but its real fun to go and throw knives at the AI in single player MODE. There are surprises in it to.
Vinny
+7|6775| The Dirtty Dirtty
i got a few good sayings i like to say wen i knife someone

Got Knife!!!!

or

Have a Knife DAY!!!!!

REALLY funny ppl laugh at that.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6770|Canada, Ont
How is that Funny...its not like Knife Kills are Difficult or Uncommon, Theres probably 100 of Situations where you've Shot someone in the Back but could have easily snuck up behind them and knifed them unaware.

I have 300+ Knife Kills, my Buddy has 500... If I were to say something dumb every time my Fingers would get Tired.
Balstar
+0|6766
I killed a guy and a medic comes from the side to revive him.  *Tip for medics* Don't be completely oblivious when you're reviving someone! Anyway he didn't see me or whatever so i walked up behind him.  Right when he revived the guy I knife the medic went prone and knife the guy that got ressurected!  Maybe he shouldve shot me first before reviving .
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833

Balstar wrote:

I killed a guy and a medic comes from the side to revive him.  *Tip for medics* Don't be completely oblivious when you're reviving someone! Anyway he didn't see me or whatever so i walked up behind him.  Right when he revived the guy I knife the medic went prone and knife the guy that got ressurected!  Maybe he shouldve shot me first before reviving .
same type of thing happened to me.. I knifed someone.. layed next to him...  medic came to revive him.. I waited til he got revived and knifed both of them.
thinner44
+1|6809

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

How is that Funny...its not like Knife Kills are Difficult or Uncommon, Theres probably 100 of Situations where you've Shot someone in the Back but could have easily snuck up behind them and knifed them unaware.

I have 300+ Knife Kills, my Buddy has 500... If I were to say something dumb every time my Fingers would get Tired.
I think he's trying to point out the lighter side of BF2 . ... 300+ knife kills eh, sell me some, I have 1 and that was probably an accident .... 'shot someone in the back', no never.. honest
nayo450
+-1|6792

Vinny wrote:

Got Knife!!!!

or

Have a Knife DAY!!!!!

or
knife to meat you
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833

nayo450 wrote:

Vinny wrote:

Got Knife!!!!

or

Have a Knife DAY!!!!!

or
knife to meat you
Meat could work.. but how about meet.
3stitches
fajitalude
+0|6794|Radcliff, KY
https://img421.imageshack.us/img421/1428/screen0154zx.pnghttps://img421.imageshack.us/img421/6049/screen0184sp.jpg

Last edited by 3stitches (2005-10-20 12:52:29)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.
I have this 3 second "pause" after a screenshot so I more prefer taking the ownage pic after the ownage.
But I guess everyone has that too?
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
Damn I have no luck,2 days ago I had 14 kills with a knife in every round and then dunno why I couldn't kill anyone;/
Major-Numb-Nuts
+0|6771
i was on wake island and some fella was trying to c4 my teams tank (he was crawling towards it for some bizzare reason ) so i followed him let him c4 it (he didnt blow it yet) he stood up and turned around about to run to safety where he could blow the tank, but he was greeted with a nice knife to the face.

the moral of the story is... if your going to c4 something do it quickly!

and damn they should let knife only servers... god i love a knife fight
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
I learned from some Pro hot to switch fast from C4 to detonator,That Idea with Knife servers is good but think about spawn killing there:D
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6787|The Void
LOOK!

Half a knife badge in 2 seconds!!
https://x11.putfile.com/11/30818035640-thumb.jpg
Tyroptic
+0|6826|chch
holy shit man.
BladeRunner
+5|6748|UK
Lol...nice pic.....I still find it hard to trust anyone who has the expert knife badge How about you?

( Preparing for barrage from all those who have them )
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6787|The Void
I think it is possible.

HARD. but possible.
=[4th]=SlayThem Kudus for the pics on the expert! wow to that!

Getting two is common(dumb medics).... 3 is rare so enjoy the pics.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Only Spec. Ops should get throwing knives if they do introduce them - but I kind of hope they don't.
It's weird, I got my first Defrib kill the other day, and I was stoked, but it hasn't shown up on my stats page. Also, I've only been killed twice by defribulator but it shows up on my stats page as eleven. Maybe I have repressed memory syndrome.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard