Cyberwolf2006
+1|6720

Spark wrote:

More weirdo karmas, http://x402.putfile.com/5/12202562571-thumb.jpg

Explain? How can I get -4 on 3 posts in 5 minutes FOR THE SAME REASON? A bit strange.

And can you give Jamdude a formal warning?
Relax dude...Nothing to get all worked up about. It's a forum, nothing more, nothing less!
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6830|Broadlands, VA
Another change?  I just went to give out + karma and was sent to a new (very cool) score board.  I did not get to enter a reason for the karma or get told how many more points I have left to give.
Deadlift
+9|6832
All "Karma" Systems I've seen on all the boards only corrupted the community.
Splitting it in two: e-penis - doesn't care
Sphinctometer
+2|6784

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

You can always leave your name in the reason box if you want to...
you know as well as i do that the tards wont do that
As a representative of the International Noobs and Tards Union (NAMBLA) I hereby inform you that the politically correct term is "They Who Are Inexplicably Happy".
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6868|Riva, MD
I personally hate this and I think it's getting out of hand.  People are giving me -1 for asking questions.  Please disable this, there's assholes that look for every post i've made and -1 me for it.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6726
I recieved a -1 one for this reason "I hate your knife fighting fag ass bitch!"

and "knife fighting is for fags shoot them in the face"

So I just picked someone I suspected and gave tham a nasty -1 message LOL

I might not of even got the right person so...maybe I shouldn't take this karma so seriuosly!

I like giving +1's much better! and recieving them of course.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6998|North Texas

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

So I just picked someone I suspected and gave tham a nasty -1 message LOL
You owe that person an apology now. You guessed wrong.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6726
So you're saying it was you? Or that you know who it was?

I know I shouldn't have just picked someone, but it made me mad at the time.

Last edited by Sgt.Zubie (2006-05-05 23:26:16)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6998|North Texas
Nope, wasn't me! I'll put -NM in the reason, + or - if it's from me.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6726
Ok I have started signing mine also, except for that stupid nasty one I did. I felt ashamed about it right afterward's.
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6735
sorry forum n00b alert! What the hell is the karma system for?? I know what it is....but not what it is for....
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6998|North Texas
It's more or less a gauge to show this community they're worthy.
n00b.Worx
+44|6877|West Berlin!

Deadlift wrote:

All "Karma" Systems I've seen on all the boards only corrupted the community.
Splitting it in two: e-penis - doesn't care
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6868|Riva, MD

NM156 wrote:

It's more or less a gauge to show this community they're worthy.
Or more or less to make good people look bad because of the all the stupid fucks that like to look tough by giving people -1 for no reason.  I'm almost afraid to even post anything.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6802|USA
Oh God ...........now people are gunna try and stat pad Karma, then a few choice others will rat them for sporting unearned Karma and get it whiped clean.....................Ohhhhhhhhhhh the humanity
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6744|Houston, TX

_j5689_ wrote:

I personally hate this and I think it's getting out of hand.  People are giving me -1 for asking questions.  Please disable this, there's assholes that look for every post i've made and -1 me for it.
lol, I've gotten -1's for good legitimate answers to a serious qusetion
his reason: "smarting off"...wtf? I just answered the question, nothing more
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6868|Riva, MD
This so stupid, please get rid of Karma or look for the pieces of shit that make it no fun.  They were hunting me down and giving me -1 points for all of my posts.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-05-07 08:54:57)

the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6845|Vancouver BC Canada
Ok, guys its just Karma i mean comon look at bearz, he must thrive on those -1's. Its just karma. What, do we need anti-karma-padder police too? Its no big deal. As far as im concerned it means nothing.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6870|The Netherlands
I just karma'd a couple of guys and everytime it said you have 10 karma left. Can you save up karma if you dont use it or is the counter broken?

Edit: the counter is working again.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-05-10 01:04:55)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6800

Yeah I noticed that as well.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6803

General-Echo wrote:

I just karma'd a couple of guys and everytime it said you have 10 karma left. Can you save up karma if you dont use it or is the counter broken?
So does that mean you sent empty karma....fake karma'ing...
maef
+67|6834|Tulln, Austria

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Does "asdf" count as a good reason? I got one of those. It was a -1.
Ermm... That might have been me. I remember reading through some thread when I suddenly remembered there had been a post of polarbearz a little earlier. So I thought "Might as well give him that -1 he's always crying for". I scrolled up, hit "-1" and just entered asdf. When I klicked submit I and got to that "You've successfully karma'd"-page I realised I got the wrong post. I don't remember the name, but it seems it was you.

I meant to make up for it by giving you a +1 as soon as that 24 hour-period was over, but I forgot to. Sorry, man.

You got your karma back now.
jamiet757
+138|6773
I don't like how you can't see who karma'd you, there was some person who gave me -1 because in a post I said that I have only seen the red/blue bug a few times, and he said he had seen it thousands of times, which is why he gavve me -1....it is not my fault that he has a crappy, laggy-ass computer, so why should I get -1 because I don't get as many bugs and glitches?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6984
I haven't been on this board in a month or so and I had -2 karma when I signed on

I was on another forum that decided to implement Karma, and it tore the community apart. People begin throwing out negative karma points for people having differing opinions, and also for winning debates and other things of the nature. Karma points result in corruption of the forum.

On this forum I looked at some of the posts I get negatives on and one was becuase I corrected spelling, and another was because I was being sarcastic.
then on another one, I had posted a bunch of pictures of TKing people and I got a -1 Karma point that said "ur mom"
This system is wonderful, don't you all agree?
And for everyone saying "it's just karma points..." Exactly, if there is no real point to it, why have it at all? And if it's to reward the good people, then only have positive karma.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-05-15 17:30:59)

FromTheAshes
+53|6855
Lol, Im assuming butlar/vengance gave me negative karma with the reason being "FUCK YOU SMURF", cool, I get negative karma for being a smurf ^.^ Thanks whoever did that. *pokes negative karma* KARMA ME!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard