david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6747|Comber, Northern Ireland
every time i go onto a EF server just as i load i get the message, this server only allows player with un modified content to join, please revert back to your origional version,  i get this for every single server, anyone know whats going on?!?!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

david363 wrote:

every time i go onto a EF server just as i load i get the message, this server only allows player with un modified content to join, please revert back to your origional version,  i get this for every single server, anyone know whats going on?!?!
same here... i think ea screwed up again
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
axvol
+-2|6691
+1
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6833|Netherlands
+2   but its about ur own server settings...

set them X  like:

same version only    ?

and apply..?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia
I don't have EF but when I tried the 1.22 incrimental patch I got the same message. Patched it with the full 1.22 patch... works like a charm.

Have you tried the full 1.22 patch?
david363
i got in working, i re installed EVERYTHING because it all got deleted:( and now i'm pwning noobs in my over sized challenger........with the little orange on top
Frizzley_Fry
+8|6653
I'm seeing the same issue and it's only since the 1.22 patch. I first installed the incremental, received the error, then installed the full patch and still see the error.

I can connect to BF2 and SF servers with no problem at all, just the Euro maps I cannot. Aside from reinstalling everything, is there anything else to try?

Thanks
jodidomatador
+0|6778|Spain
I have the same problem as well.

any solution?
david363
and oh gee thanx EA my problem is back agen, i can play EF for a few days and then it says i need to revert back to my orgional thingy.....eugh god its too late for me.
dubbs
+105|6640|Lexington, KY
First Search.

If you are getting this issue, install the latest full patch (at the time of writing 1.3).  If this does not fix your issue, then uninstall BF2 (all editions).  Once you uninstall reboot you computer.  Then reinstall BF2 in this order:

BF2 -> BF2: SF -> BF2:EF -> BF2:AF (for when it comes out) -> latest patch. 

This should solve your issue.
Empathy
+12|6709
You can't install AF without 1.2 installed, and installing EF over it and then 1.22 doesn't work, it just reproduces this error, i've tried

I'm gonna try to patch over 1.22 with the full patch rather than the incremental 1.21-1.22 to see if it works, but whenever I run the full patch it seems to just skip files rather than overwrite the old ones taht are "impure"?
KiLLMasTer
+3|6789|West Va (USA)
Oh Man What Sucks
Empathy
+12|6709
the 1.22 full patch fixed it. It applys a patch to several BF2 vanilla and EF files that the incremental does not.
lowyaukee
+2|6843

Empathy wrote:

the 1.22 full patch fixed it. It applys a patch to several BF2 vanilla and EF files that the incremental does not.
I had the same problem when I first downloaded and installed Euro Force.

I came here and took this advice and it worked.

Thanks for the advice.
WeAz
+1|6601
Dowloaded full patch , and everything was fine...
kingusjordanus
+16|6653|my dads balls
think i could just re-download 1.3?  i really dont want to re-install everything, ill try re-downloading it, since im sure since i downloaded it before i got EF, it didnt mod that folder.
Herackles
+33|6634
When I first patched my game I was getting several crashes and other glitches.  So, I decided to do a fresh install of BF and I'm guessing that's what you did also.  Although, after the fresh install, I was having the same problems you are having.  Since the installation process goes...Battlefield 2, Special Forces, V 1.3 Patch and then Euro Forces.  I would venture a guess and say that most people have come across this problem.

After spending a few minutes wondering why the game wouldn't allow me to log onto any Euro servers...it suddenly occurred to me.  Most likely Euro didn't get patched even though it clearly said that it required the latest patch released in order for an install.  So...even after you've done a fresh install with the latest patch, you have to patch the game again (with Euro Forces already installed) then everything should get in working order.

The installation process should go something like this:

1) Battlefield 2 install

2) Special Forces install

3) V 1.3 Patch install

4) Euro Forces install

5) V 1.3 Patch install

Hope this helps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard