lilmike815
+2|6787|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.
look at this...
infrefernece to the snipers vs. tank
http://www.nuklearpower.com/comics/050801.png

there is a series that starts here

http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=050731

Last edited by lilmike815 (2006-05-08 08:08:03)

DeadboyUSMC
+65|6691|NCFSU2
I think... I'm going to stop clicking on these worthless sniper threads. Not saying the kit is useless, just the majority of people who think they're great.
doxed
+21|6639
let them be snipers. i enjoy picking them off as it's usually very easy.
if you're a God amongst snipers, what's with the 1.71 KDR? for a God i'd expect at least 2-3 KDR, more likely 4 though.
breethon
+0|6642

goobermit wrote:

I've definitely noticed the sniper problem.  It amazes me that some of these "snipers" will climb to the top of a tower to snipe yet not drop one claymore on the ladders to protect their backs.  Yesterday I had a fun time on SF just going around with a zipline and stabbing snipers.
But personnally, I'm not too worried about the snipers since I spend most of my time as an engineer with a tank.   And if anyone thinks I'm a tank whore, I guess that just makes the snipers my tank bitches.
Guess you just ended your knife raid.  You shouldn't give away your secrets like that.  It is PHUN to sneak up behind a sniper an knife them or even defrib them ;P
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6830

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

I think... I'm going to stop clicking on these worthless sniper threads. Not saying the kit is useless, just the majority of people who think they're great.
I find reading them funny as all hell.  But that is just me.
Chao2
+8|6707|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Depends, I prefer snipers like Nyte as you can see he actually does something for the team, half the snipers out there are content to sit on a random hill overlooking no where in particular.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Chao2 wrote:

Depends, I prefer snipers like Nyte as you can see he actually does something for the team, half the snipers out there are content to sit on a random hill overlooking no where in particular.
Indeed.  Motto: Play to win, not play to stats.

Last edited by Nyte (2006-05-08 08:28:27)

Alpha as fuck.
xaven
+25|6726|Berlin

Chao2 wrote:

delete half - set most of
bobroonie.bda
+143|6674
I just love how all these snipers stay snipers when there getting raped by armor, then complain about it. As for to many snipers on the map.. yea i agree, when i see 5 or 6 snipers on 1 team i try and get in armor as fast as possible and just take there lunch money.

http://bf2s.com/player/45628790/
Sheep of War
+40|6635

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Fact: The team with the most snipers will lose regardless of skill or balance.
And thats where your wrong.
Change that to

"Opinion: The team with the most snipers will lose regardless of skill or balance."

]ESF[ clan owns, almost all of us go sniper, atleast 7-8 of us, and we own karkand like its no ones business (No, not with the claymores...) But anyways, we cap flags, and really just do a good job as a squad with all snipers, cause it only takes 2 shots to kill someone if you hit them in the chest, so 6 snipers.. yea, i think you can do the math
How many shots to kill a tank again?

I agree...the team with the most snipers lose.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6625|USA
Wrong, team with snipers win.
Sheep of War
+40|6635
LOL...What the hell I'll give you a plus one.
Defiance
+438|6663

Naughty_Om wrote:

Wrong, team with snipers win.
Well hey! It'll work in TWL...*reminisces yesterdays wonderful 5v5*
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6721|Honolulu, HI
I definitely don't fit the stereotype of "some sniper who's content to prone on a hill and pick off distant targets".  I've been playing it a lot more lately and I've learned:

1) The SVD is godlike for moderately close encounters, which I face often in my style of play.  Just flop into prone, zoom and click three or four times--insta-death!
2) I use the pistol a lot as well.  I can be running right behind an enemy who, since my gun is silenced, will immediately start panicked bunny-hopping since he has no idea where those bullets are coming from.  But by then, he's felt the MR-444 of Justice to the back.
3) Claymores can be used passively/defensively to protect your rear flank--but for my style of sniping, there's no such thing as a "rear flank."  Instead I use the claymores aggressively, for those targets that see me and run after me.  If I find a little crevice to hide behind, I pop a claymore out from it and wait for the satisfying boom!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6757|Dallas
Will someone please call the fire department?  I can barely feel my fingers.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

Cougar wrote:

Will someone please call the fire department?  I can barely feel my fingers.
whaaaat?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard