polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

Pussy is my stable diet.

You don't have 1500 hrs, neither do I, so we need to both bugger off from this thread.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Don't down 1500 hour-ers too much. If I had a computer that worked I'd probably be one of them...

*shudder*
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

Really tyf?
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6655|San Francisco, CA

King_County_Downy wrote:

cat4ever wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

I try to play as much as I can but I have a girlfriend that always gets in the way. I almost broke up with her when BF2 came out so I could play more.
REALLY????
Absolutely. This game is way more fun that she is. All she ever wants to do is have teh s3x. I'm not a machine.
lol. go get some "male enhancement". she can bob on your knob while you're playing. You need to think of ways to combine the two for the ultimate experience.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

polarbearz wrote:

Really tyf?
God I hope not...

Actually, no. I know I wouldn't. There's simply not enough time in the day. I've been playing since August and I only have just over 200 hours. That's not too bad right?

If ever I do become a freaky BF dependant recluse, I'll know who to call 'kay Bearz?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6835
The game has been out for almost a year, 1500 hours isn't that much really.

And making fun of some one because it is there past time is a crock of shit.  There are plenty of worse things in the world to be doing.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6722|Belgium

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I like the dude who negative karmad me for my comment... it was great too along the lines of BECAUSE YOU ARE A PRICK FUCKING COCKSUCKER...

I think I hurt someone's feelings with titties under their shirt. OMG DID I FIGURE YOU OUT HE WHO GAVETH ME NEGATORY KARMAE?

Faggot.
I dont know the guy who negative karma'd you. So as a reply you call him a faggot.
But uhm, hey...look at the sunglasses you are wearing dude. Think about that before you call someone a faggot, faggot. LOL
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6835

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

And making fun of some one because it is there past time is a crock of shit.  There are plenty of worse things in the world to be doing.
Snorting crack and dealing coke often means you are being somewhat social, increasing chance for pussy consumption... therefore... staying in your mother's basement playing BF2 for 1500 since release = worse.

btw i had this game since a month after release and im averaging close to 3 hours of fucking gametime a DAY. Do the math... someone with 1500 (assuming he got it at release) is close to double that. I.e... loser.
the game has been out for 310 days.  average of 4-5 hours a day isn't that bad.

Especially if you consider the person isn't some coked up, drunk, whore to his hormones and a slave to any piece of snatch that walks by.

Maybe they don't watch TV.
Maybe they don't go to bars on the weekend.
Maybe they play with a group of friends and use the BF2 time to talk to them too.

Pussy isn't the only thing on the planet and being a slave to your hormones only leads to one thing, a coffin.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6722|Belgium

Burning_Monkey wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Snorting crack and dealing coke often means you are being somewhat social, increasing chance for pussy consumption... therefore... staying in your mother's basement playing BF2 for 1500 since release = worse.

btw i had this game since a month after release and im averaging close to 3 hours of fucking gametime a DAY. Do the math... someone with 1500 (assuming he got it at release) is close to double that. I.e... loser.

Especially if you consider the person isn't some coked up, drunk, whore to his hormones and a slave to any piece of snatch that walks by.

Maybe they play with a group of friends and use the BF2 time to talk to them too.

Pussy isn't the only thing on the planet and being a slave to your hormones only leads to one thing, a coffin.
But burning monkey, cant you see that this agepleptron here is THE god of pussy ? Look at the sig, he's the man on this planet every girl wants to get laid with. Just look at him !! Dont question him please. I think those sunglasses are the secret to his pimpyness [sarcasm]
mikkel
+383|6599
Hey guys you should listen to Agememnar. He's on to something. The point of living is to be as promiscuous as possible and make animated gifs about it that you can use on internet message boards while having a go at people you've never met for having other priorities than yourself, so you can really show people that winning personality of yours. Everyone else are losers.

Last edited by mikkel (2006-05-08 04:46:53)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6578|Melbourne, Australia.

Burning_Monkey wrote:

WORD! +1 for you.
mikkel
+383|6599

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Hey guys you should listen to Agememnar. He's on to something. The point of living is to be as promiscuous as possible and make animated gifs about it that you can use on internet message boards while having a go at people you've never met for having other priorities than yourself, so you can really show people that winning personality of yours. Everyone else are losers.
You get fifteen thousand gold stars for effort.
Oh my, what a snappy comeback.
mikkel
+383|6599

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

mikkel wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

You get fifteen thousand gold stars for effort.
Oh my, what a snappy comeback.
I've already dealt with the OMFG YER SIG IS LIKE SAD DUDE bullshit about 20 times already. Use the search button fool and MAYBE you might get some insight on why the sig exists, you lame excuse for biomass.
Aww, look, I drew insults. Don't be mad.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Btw those sunglasses are Raybans... prolly something your 14 year old braindead ass couldn't fathom asking mommy for.
I have a pair of RB:s similar to those, also known as "aviators" or "cop-glasses". Can't drive without them; the definition of sunglasses since 1982 :) . Just as a small off-topic sidenote.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-05-08 04:55:49)

I need around tree fiddy.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6722|Belgium

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I like the dude who negative karmad me for my comment... it was great too along the lines of BECAUSE YOU ARE A PRICK FUCKING COCKSUCKER...

I think I hurt someone's feelings with titties under their shirt. OMG DID I FIGURE YOU OUT HE WHO GAVETH ME NEGATORY KARMAE?

Faggot.
I dont know the guy who negative karma'd you. So as a reply you call him a faggot.
But uhm, hey...look at the sunglasses you are wearing dude. Think about that before you call someone a faggot, faggot. LOL
SPM 1.1083

K/D Ratio 1.0809

Nice stats.
You get a gold star for effort.

Btw those sunglasses are Raybans... prolly something your 14 year old braindead ass couldn't fathom asking mommy for.
LOL, statwhore.
I dont care about stats m8, so no need to bring them up in your defense. I fool around in a game, you dont i presume, so if you really do want to compare stats go ahead. Trying to compensate your little dick.

Raybans ? I believe those are named GAYBANS. You missed on the spelling there a bit.

Please spare me the cliché flaming if you cant come up with something else like "14 year old braindead ass..blabla" Look mom i can put several words in one sentence, ooh jolly !

But hey, if you think of mommies that much, maybe the pussy you are always talking about is your mommies. But i doubt that 2. Since your gay and all...

You get a gold star for being gay.
mikkel
+383|6599

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

mikkel wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I've already dealt with the OMFG YER SIG IS LIKE SAD DUDE bullshit about 20 times already. Use the search button fool and MAYBE you might get some insight on why the sig exists, you lame excuse for biomass.
Aww, look, I drew insults. Don't be mad.
Aww you have a small penis. Don't be sad.
Aren't you just original?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard