justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
Aren't there any scenes we can do with few people?

My fear is that as we approach xmas and the new year, people that were ready a couple of weeks ago will lose interest by then and wont bother, it seems quite a few people have the mod now....

Last edited by justice (2010-10-23 10:59:49)

I know fucking karate
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

justice wrote:

Aren't there any scenes we can do with few people?

My fear is that as we approach xmas and the new year, people that were ready a couple of weeks ago will lose interest by then and wont bother, it seems quite a few people have the mod now....
We can always try. Its just that with smaller groups the intensity could be lost for the background scenes. Larger numbers also act as insurance, as all of those with the mod aren't guaranteed to be available on a night for shooting.

I can set a date for next weekend and see how it goes. Would probably be around 7-8 o'clock depending on preference, same goes for whether its on a Saturday or a Sunday.
xM0T0M4Nx
+21|5658
I'll help out if your still looking for it.

I can help co-direct if needed, I have wayyy to much expierence with battlefield movie making xD

xfire - motoman23

also I have a friend who would be able to help as well, along with some other actors possibly
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

More the merrier
User007Gamer
???
+21|5989|Dubai, UAE
Hmmm, 7 o'clock is a bit iffy for me. How about 5 o'clock UK time? That makes it around 9 PM UAE time. I'll try to be there. I'll be flexible on the week of the 16th November, since I've got holidays, otherwise it might be a bit difficult.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Depends. Dinner's usually around six which would limit the session. Breaking off and then returning could be troublesome for maintaining numbers.

Can always try it though.

Who else wouldn't mind 1700 GMT?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6418|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
That should be ok, we'll see as it comes around.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

17:00 GMT is OK for me...on a weekend. NOT weekdays.

My computer is playing up at the moment, sometimes it starts and others it doesn't, so I cannot guarantee to be there on the day But ill try.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

No worries Snake, it'll always be a weekend

Edit: zomg same karma number

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2010-10-27 10:21:23)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51
ZOMG! My karma number is also the same.

Oh wait-

Anyway at best I'll be able to join in at around 1730 GMT, in the weekends that is.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Righto.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
That will be 1 pm my time which is not ideal, but I'll try and make it.

Let us know when you have a confirmed date.
I know fucking karate
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6156|'straya

justice wrote:

That will be 1 pm 3 am my time which is not ideal, but I'll try and make it.

User007Gamer
???
+21|5989|Dubai, UAE

justice wrote:

That will be 1 am my time which is not ideal, but I'll try and make it.

MOAB, you think we'll be able to move it forward to 1400GMT? Just a thought, so we can accommodate our Aussies.

Edit: Wrong quote.

Last edited by User007Gamer (2010-10-28 03:24:28)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Can give it a try.
RDMC
+736|6572|Area 51
I'm not actually sure I have 1.50 installed, anyway to check this?
User007Gamer
???
+21|5989|Dubai, UAE
Start up BF2 and check the version number on one of the bottom corners (left or right, can't quite remember). Should be V 1.5 something something.
RDMC
+736|6572|Area 51

User007Gamer wrote:

Start up BF2 and check the version number on one of the bottom corners (left or right, can't quite remember). Should be V 1.5 something something.
Thnx, I got 1.5.

Oh and connecting to account server takes like for fucking ever and when I finally get in, it instantly connects to a random server.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6319

If you right click your shortcut and go to properties is "+playNow 1" in the target box?
RDMC
+736|6572|Area 51

ebug9 wrote:

If you right click your shortcut and go to properties is "+playNow 1" in the target box?
It was yes, just removed it. However I never added such a line..did it came standard with 1.50?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6319

It shouldn't have. I hope EA/DICE knew by that point (release of 1.5) that no one used the damn play now feature.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

I'm going to try and get a session going next Sunday guys. Will send PM's out to everyone (and include a reminder for those yet to reply at all).
RDMC
+736|6572|Area 51
Probably won't be able to make it this sunday, sisters b-day and all.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5989|Dubai, UAE
Yay! Forums are back. So, any updates MOAB?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

User007Gamer wrote:

Yay! Forums are back. So, any updates MOAB?
Going to try for this Sunday if we can get the server up. I'll need to work out how to do that FTP thing for dling BR files again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard