odessaman
+0|6789
Today I was playing Operation Cleansweep on a EA server. I was second in points toward to the end of a round when BAM I'm suddenly moved to the losing team. What kind of Horse*#(# is that???? Come on EA, you want us to buy your product and enjoy it well, this is BULL!!!!! THere was no reason for me to be moved when the end of the round was near. I've just about had it with this game.

odessaman
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6772|Gilbert, Arizona
that's happened to me. and then i ran up tickets trying to get back to the team that i wanted to be on in the first place.

so now my win:loss is sh*tty. sometimes the admins just feel that we shouldn't be able to switch teams. that's respectable. but when i get switched or kicked to make room for members...c'mon dammit.
odessaman
+0|6789
Atleast they should switch the low man not the second highest player.

odessaman

Mr_Self-Destruct wrote:

that's happened to me. and then i ran up tickets trying to get back to the team that i wanted to be on in the first place.

so now my win:loss is sh*tty. sometimes the admins just feel that we shouldn't be able to switch teams. that's respectable. but when i get switched or kicked to make room for members...c'mon dammit.
thinner44
+1|6820
Don't blame EA for that, blame the server. There are myriad reasons why you get 'switched', some are autobalance, some are 'on death', clan members joining, admins being a pain in the rear... to name but a few. It's not EA, it's just one of those things
Cut Throat
+-1|6797|Gold Coast,Australia
lol, its one round, a real gamer doesnt bitch about that stuff they just do what is needed
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra
best way to avoid that is become a squad leeder as they dont swap them with new patch
The_Time
+-2|6802|California

the_heart_attack wrote:

best way to avoid that is become a squad leeder as they dont swap them with new patch
ya and also CO doesnt get switched
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
It is pretty crap when you worked your ass off for a win, and they give you a lose.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6796|Perth, Western Australia
Id like to know what the procedure is for choosing what oerson gets switched. Would it be the newest on the map??
OnBoyce
+3|6836|Montreal, QC

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Id like to know what the procedure is for choosing what oerson gets switched. Would it be the newest on the map??
I think they switch the first eligible soldier (not a com or sq. leader) that spawns when teams are unbalanced (Like 16-14, etc) I'm not sure though but each time I was switched, it was that kind of situation
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
First dude that dies.
thinner44
+1|6820
I've been on a server where every time you died, you automatically switched teams..... It confused the crap out of me
dsb
+0|6788
Yeah its annoying, but ask yourself what you'd think if your team had five players fewer than your opposition and no one got swtiched to even things out?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard