Lawk
+2|6785
So in order to get my aviator badge i have to do something i hate.  Fly the damn plane around.  For ten freaking minutes.  I get on EA US MOD Wake 2007 server and jump in a jet, fly around Zatar  for about seven minutes and then i am blasted out of the sky.

I spawn, go to claim the jet again and this fellow named Ma1evo1ence (http://bf2s.com/player/ma1evo1ence/) moves across the runway infront of me and stops.  I've already got throttle on and cant slow down in time.  I squish him and he punishes me. 

I fly for another minute and crash.  Spawn again and make my way to the jet.  I get in the thing and the mfer jumps in front of me again, then punishes for the tk.  I call him an asshole and he says "Dont take the plane if you cant fly."  I get my badge and bail at the airfield.  Homeboy tk's me again and then initiates about three kick votes.

Anyway, what a bitch.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6805|Canberra, Australia
You know you don't need to actually fly...... You could just park the plane on the runway while sitting in it.....
Major-Numb-Nuts
+0|6782
thats happend to me a few times... (the team standing on the runway thing)

its lame
Lawk
+2|6785

IronGeek wrote:

You know you don't need to actually fly...... You could just park the plane on the runway while sitting in it.....
hehe, yeah.  That seems even more boring.  Also I think he would probably still have tked me
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6805|Canberra, Australia
true, probably sniped you with M95 or C4 you... gotta hate people like that
Rosse_modest
+76|6787|Antwerp, Flanders
That happens to me all the time, and I'm pretty courteous, when I respawn after having crashed and there's already people waiting for the jet to respawn I just let 'em go first. Of course that's mostly not the case when the roles are reversed, if I manage to climb into the cockpit first those retards just put themselvers right in front of you. I always wait a while giving them time to change their minds but 99% of the time I end up getting punished for a TK.

That's the second best way to rack up TK's. The best way is to actually use anti-air missiles...
The_Time
+-2|6803|California
a good way to get it is to hover down in a carrier where the boats are and land in the back part and just camp.
bad-dog
+0|6843|Israel
Also a way to get aviator badge is be the co pilot in F15 or such plain on other teams for 10 min, that how I got it
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
Learn to fly on a SP server.
Lawk
+2|6785
Dont really wanna learn to fly.  Obviously you have to get the dang badge on ranked server.  But, yeah, SP is where i learned to drive a jeep. :\
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6785|NRW,Germany
I´ve been tk by a sniper once when I got into a J-10 on Daqing but instead of sniping me out he placed a claymore on the runway wich killed me out of the jet without destroying it. The plane crashed into the mountain at the end of the runway leaving me enough time to respawn as Spec Op placing C4 on the runway and when that moron tried to takeoff I blew him to pieces.  After that I took the chopper that just respawned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard