Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6005|Vortex Ring State
So this person is TOTALLY Caucasian. and he supports Al-shabab.

What's your theory on why he got so messed up?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/23/ro … latestnews

(I know, fox, but the most detailed non-wiki page on early life)

http://www.adl.org/main_Terrorism/abu_t … sHeading_2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zachary_Adam_Chesser
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6411|North Carolina
If I'm not mistaken, he grew up in a fairly religious Christian home.  I'm not sure how religious he was before converting to Islam, but generally speaking, people who exhibit fanatically religious tendencies share a lot in common with schizophrenics.  Their brainwave patterns are very similar.

So, it's quite possible that Chesser is either a schizo or he was somewhat warped in his mind by being raised in a religious home.

On the other hand, maybe he was raised normally but he happens to be a very impressionable and gullible individual.  You'd kind of have to be that way to fall for something as stupid as fanatical Islam.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

https://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/U.S./042310_chesser_monster_397x224.jpg
I spy beard envy on the right.

Turquoise wrote:

...or he was somewhat warped in his mind by being raised in a religious home.
That's a little fuzzy of an explanation.
Turquoise
O Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/i … 97x224.jpg
I spy beard envy on the right.

Turquoise wrote:

...or he was somewhat warped in his mind by being raised in a religious home.
That's a little fuzzy of an explanation.
Hey, I'm not saying all religious homes are like that.  I'm also not saying that being religious makes you schizo or warped in general.  However, I do believe that a certain amount of religiousness crosses a line.

For example, the average Christian is like any other normal person.  A fanatical Christian, on the other hand, is usually pretty far from the norm on a lot of things.

Also, if you're raised with one form of fanaticism, you're more likely to be susceptible to other forms you come into contact with.  This is because all fanaticism is usually based upon warped logic.  There isn't that much of a difference in beliefs between a fanatical Christian and a fanatical Muslim.
Trotskygrad
бля

Turquoise wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, he grew up in a fairly religious Christian home.  I'm not sure how religious he was before converting to Islam, but generally speaking, people who exhibit fanatically religious tendencies share a lot in common with schizophrenics.  Their brainwave patterns are very similar.

So, it's quite possible that Chesser is either a schizo or he was somewhat warped in his mind by being raised in a religious home.

On the other hand, maybe he was raised normally but he happens to be a very impressionable and gullible individual.  You'd kind of have to be that way to fall for something as stupid as fanatical Islam.
I personally think he's gullible, or he just is in denial about being white. He hasn't accepted his racial identity.

After all, he took pride in the fact that he was the only white person in breakdance club.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6444
"Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, characterized Revolution Muslim as a loosely-organized group with such outrageous beliefs he believes it may be a "setup" to smear Islam."

This, even more resonant considering he grew up in Christian home, Christian neighborhood, excellent schooling, and a mother who really seems to be playing dumb, as do the neighbors.  This whole story seems concocted in a way...  It almost seems like a movie preview you see and say "WTF were they thinking?"

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2010-10-22 23:17:26)

Turquoise
O Canada

oChaos.Haze wrote:

"Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, characterized Revolution Muslim as a loosely-organized group with such outrageous beliefs he believes it may be a "setup" to smear Islam."

This, even more resonant considering he grew up in Christian home, Christian neighborhood, excellent schooling, and a mother who really seems to be playing dumb, as do the neighbors.  This whole story seems concocted in a way...  It almost seems like a movie preview you see and say "WTF were they thinking?"
CAIR is generally full of shit.  They're about as bad as AIPAC but on the other end of things.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England

Trotskygrad wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I personally think he's gullible, or he just is in denial about being white. He hasn't accepted his racial identity.

After all, he took pride in the fact that he was the only white person in breakdance club.
In denial about being white. I had no idea race was a pre-requisite to religion. Especially not religions like Christianity and Islam where their sole ambition is to try and convert everyone and anyone and take over the world.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire

Mekstizzle wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

In denial about being white. I had no idea race was a pre-requisite to religion. Especially not religions like Christianity and Islam where their sole ambition is to try and convert everyone and anyone and take over the world.
LoL
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Mekstizzle wrote:

I had no idea race was a pre-requisite to religion. Especially not religions like Christianity and Islam where their sole ambition is to try and convert everyone and anyone and take over the world.
YES!
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/PinkyAndTheBrain.jpg
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6525|Πάϊ
sounds like a run of the mill religious idiocy
ƒ³
Trotskygrad
бля

oug wrote:

sounds like a run of the mill religious idiocy