eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
we had haji putting mortar rounds in tires and rolling them down a long road on a hill trying to time em to hit a convoy or a patrol.
Tu Stultus Es
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...
that sounds so ridiculous it could actually work

don't they tend to blow themselves up while planting IEDs aswell?
inane little opines
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

LostCause1979 wrote:

jord wrote:

LostCause1979 wrote:

Good point i didnt think of that, ive learned where to aim when there hopping so i dont think about that much i usually kill them then kick them for hopping. But good point..
You mean you get killed then kick them for some arbitrary, pointless rule because you had a shitty day? I hate server admins like you.

Dignitas euthanasia clinic, go there and take your damn server with you. Cretin.
No actually i am good enough to kill the idiots then kick them and make it a point to tell them when i do kick them that the hopping didnt help they still died.. No im not one of those asshole admins i have delt with them to in fact eveyone who plays with me knows how fair i am i dont make bullshit calls or kick for no good reason just cuz im getting my ass kicked, if someone is better then there better then me good for them i have no problem with that but break the rule your out..and again this isnt about critism and your point dont make sense if our rules are so bad then why are there so many succesful servers running the no hop rule..its simple your an asshat that just has to get the last word,just go away
I've really lost interest, you're not going to change your mind. However you've chosen to go down the insult path and as such 'ill respond in kind. I despise your particular brand of facist, overbearing bone rule enforcment and believe you to be incapable of logical thought or indeed having an open mind.

Once again, dignitas.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

GG people - 3rd page in 18 hrs, i haven't seen this much in this section in i don't know how long . . .
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
as far as I know i dont think any of those rolling tire mortars actually hit us.  they either detonated too soon or didnt detonate at all.  either way, the size of the round was so small that it would more than likey just bust a humvee tire and cause some tbi
Tu Stultus Es
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5019|Ontario, Canada
Firstly: No offence jord but I think you're making a big deal about this. It's just another server, not some parasitic species eating away at the fabric of bf2, the admins can put in whatever rules they like. They're not making it overly realistic, just realistic enough as it needs to remove gay cheap elements. I don't think there's any proof that point towards the fact that this guy is an admin who bans people causehe feels likeit. It's probably a greatserver with good,decentrules.

Secondly, this arguingisjust serving to advertisetheserver.

Thirdly, LostCause, what maps does the server run? Is there Sharqi ?
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

Acerider wrote:

Firstly: No offence jord but I think you're making a big deal about this.
bf2 is a big deal
inane little opines
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
Lawl
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5019|Ontario, Canada

dayarath wrote:

Acerider wrote:

Firstly: No offence jord but I think you're making a big deal about this.
bf2 is a big deal
Alright, rephrase, I think jord is putting this out of proportion in the wrong direction. Geez, all the guy said is "NO BUNNY HOPPING" and you're screaming fascist? It's crap like that that ef's up DST.

I don't think ATG even had that much beef with law enforcement.

Or mexicans.

Well, maybe with mexicans.

Last edited by Acerider (2010-10-22 12:48:47)

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...
ATG
did this guy die or something? haven't seen him in months
inane little opines
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
so yeah, new bf2 server
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom

dayarath wrote:

ATG
did this guy die or something? haven't seen him in months
we could hope
Tu Stultus Es
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...
knives guy?
inane little opines
LostCause1979
+2|4949

dayarath wrote:

putting c4 on a buggy and running it into tankwhores was just hilarious

ended up being banned from pretty much all jalalabad 24/7 servers
we allow that as long as you dont c4 a teamates vehicle and blow them up to get an enemy
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...
if I can find my BF2 discs and be bothered to install the game I will remember that :d
inane little opines
LostCause1979
+2|4949

Acerider wrote:

Firstly: No offence jord but I think you're making a big deal about this. It's just another server, not some parasitic species eating away at the fabric of bf2, the admins can put in whatever rules they like. They're not making it overly realistic, just realistic enough as it needs to remove gay cheap elements. I don't think there's any proof that point towards the fact that this guy is an admin who bans people causehe feels likeit. It's probably a greatserver with good,decentrules.

we are running pretty much all maps and deffinately sharqi thats my favorite..
kar,kubra,jala,fushe,dragon,mashu,pearl,stalemate,sharqi,,,thats all off the top of my head that i know we are running.

Last edited by LostCause1979 (2010-10-22 13:05:28)

Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5019|Ontario, Canada

LostCause1979 wrote:

Acerider wrote:

kar,kubra,jala,fushe,dragon,mashu,pearl,stalemate,sharqi,,,thats all off the top of my head that i know we are running.
Sweet. All 64?
LostCause1979
+2|4949

Acerider wrote:

LostCause1979 wrote:

Acerider wrote:

Sweet. All 64?
not yet, i will be making most of them 64 once we get enough people to fill it. As of now weve only had about 16 at a time on so 64 is just to big..we run 32 on most excpet kubra and mash we run them at 16.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51

LostCause1979 wrote:

yeah no hop for the people who want to keep what little realizm the game has in it left. Hopping is for the kids who have no military expeirance and play it as a game and dont understand any realizm. Anyone who is or were in the military understand you dont hop around like an idiot in front of someone shooting you. So any idiot that wants to hop dont got to our server its for the more mature older adult player who wants some realism in their game play. I understand the game lacks reality in the fact you can blow someone up with a rocket 4 feet away and you your self not get hurt but the reality thats within the player control (HOPPING) is avoidable and will be on our server. So if you are a hopper and dont like that kind of game play stay away and shut your trap its not for you, this server is for the people who dont like the hopping idiots bouncing around like fairies everywhere.
Right.... Military. Realism. I'll stop here and won't bash your server anymore. Good luck getting it running. Bai.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6250|Man Diego

LostCause1979 wrote:

yeah no hop for the people who want to keep what little realizm the game has in it left. Hopping is for the kids who have no military expeirance and play it as a game and dont understand any realizm. Anyone who is or were in the military understand you dont hop around like an idiot in front of someone shooting you. So any idiot that wants to hop dont got to our server its for the more mature older adult player who wants some realism in their game play. I understand the game lacks reality in the fact you can blow someone up with a rocket 4 feet away and you your self not get hurt but the reality thats within the player control (HOPPING) is avoidable and will be on our server. So if you are a hopper and dont like that kind of game play stay away and shut your trap its not for you, this server is for the people who dont like the hopping idiots bouncing around like fairies everywhere.
Friendly mine fire is on, including friendly clays?

Anyone that can't hit a bunnyhopper should have a floppy hat on their head & the pimpcane in their hands.
LostCause1979
+2|4949

Perv3rt wrote:

LostCause1979 wrote:

Friendly mine fire is on, including friendly clays?

Anyone that can't hit a bunnyhopper should have a floppy hat on their head & the pimpcane in their hands.
Friendly fire is on you shoot your team they die or get hurt if you run past a friendly clay it wont blow up its your teams clay you know where it is..but if an enemy runs by while your next to it yes will kill you to.
Perv3rt
+193|6250|Man Diego

What happened to the realism?  You go by a claymore in real life and it will go off.  Oh wait, I just looked at your stats.  Good lord!  10,510 claymore kills?

I am guessing the server is IO?  I looked at your stats & you have very little vehicle time for being a bird.  Actually you would be a general if you had the vehicle awards.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

If you are looking for as much realism as possible by controlling players actions, you should not allow medics to revive with the shock paddles because that's very unrealistic.
LostCause1979
+2|4949

Perv3rt wrote:

What happened to the realism?  You go by a claymore in real life and it will go off.  Oh wait, I just looked at your stats.  Good lord!  10,510 claymore kills?

I am guessing the server is IO?  I looked at your stats & you have very little vehicle time for being a bird.  Actually you would be a general if you had the vehicle awards.
Yeah i play mainly i.o. and in real life your own people should be alerted about clay more positions. If you know where there located you wont hit them. Kinda ridiculous that you know where your team clays are but they still kill you.
Perv3rt
+193|6250|Man Diego

Kind of ridiculous that even if you know where they are that they don't detonate, if you are going for realism.  If I alert my team where I am going to throw a grenade, then it shouldn't hurt them, right?  If I spot an enemy and you run in front of me while I am shooting at him then my bullets shouldn't hurt you.  Just saying either run with the realism settings or don't...

Last edited by Perv3rt (2010-10-22 17:57:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard