redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6771
ok, so I always play 32 person servers, and the game play is fun, but they are too hard for 1 perosn to influence and alot of times, you get a bad team and just cant pull a 3:1 win/loss ratio, however.....

16 man servers play much faster, and are definetly an easy way to rack up a lot of wins, I just went 23-0 in about 2 hours....like I say, this is the best way to get the ratio up

hope that helps others out there
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6769|Canada, Ont
You Lose
redfoxster
+3|6771
wow, thanks jester, nice to hear from you.....
Skratchy
+0|6778
hurra!! war collage ribbon is mine!!! soon!!!
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6844
Simply before the games ends just switch to the winning team, make sure its a ranked server without autobalence on and you'll rack it up in no time.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6812
Thats lame ass though, Whitegreek.

16s are a good way, i agree. They also give alot of medals. I never play on em though... not enough targets
dsb
+0|6776

Whitegreek wrote:

Simply before the games ends just switch to the winning team, make sure its a ranked server without autobalence on and you'll rack it up in no time.
gay.
Hyper_Dude
+5|6821|United Knigdom
Thank you! It's the only ribbon that I can't see myself getting, until now. I didn't really want to resort to switching at the end, it's the lamest thing you could, expect TK, or fly a chopper full of men into a mountain.
Sturmvogel
+1|6774
Yeah, I've been doing that with my new account (HK-G3-91). Also, its IMPOSSIBLE to get the ribbon without switching sides at the end of the round. Especially if you start a new account, you're hardly ever the commander since your rank is so low.
redfoxster
+3|6771
actually guys, ranked servers have to have autobalance on, and I dont think it will help you anyways, if im not mistaken, you get credit with the win or loss for the team you played the longest that round, so switching at the last second wont help, and it is really lame

some good news though, I moved my win/loss ratio to 1.80 and cut my defecit to 497 straight wins to hit 3:1, thats down from 604 in about a week and a half, and I dont play terribly often, average like 2-3 hours a day
mattajohnstone
+15|6787
i have been lookin and lookin but i dont no any1 who has got this ive looked at all the best in the world at commanderin but even they dont have it from what i can c any1 no some1/any1 whos got this?????
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6769|Canada, Ont
I know of 2 people... Their Names I have Forgotten.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina
Indeed to switch sides is very lame, and I think in this case pointless, since u must be commander and win, and if u switch sides u wont be commander and that victory will not count in the 3:1 ratio needed.  The only way is no way.  So forget about it and lets hope EA change the criteria, and u can win it based on a great amount of hours/victories and not a ratio that its impossible to achieve.  I am commander in a lot of rounds, think ranked in top 40 and theres no chance u get a 3:1.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

redfoxster wrote:

actually guys, ranked servers have to have autobalance on,
False. Ranked servers can have auto balance off.

redfoxster wrote:

and I dont think it will help you anyways, if im not mistaken, you get credit with the win or loss for the team you played the longest that round, so switching at the last second wont help, and it is really lame
May not be false. Not sure though, I think I might get around to actually testing that this weekend.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard