lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6635|cheshire u.k
mmmmmmm  toxoplasmosis  (or however you spell it.)
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

lettuce wrote:

mmmmmmm  toxoplasmosis  (or however you spell it.)
Yeah wanna be careful with that shit, quiet literally.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
toasting in epic bread
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

DefCon-17 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I don't get it how did it happen, I don't do pets so unlike everyone I wouldn't understand what you're talking about from those vague pictures you posted
I assume the weedwhackerthingy hit the "poop" and launched it up in pieces, some of which landed in his mouth.

Exactly. Was weed whacking my yard, having an 8am beer... then SPLAT. At first I thought it was a rotten tomato or something, then I saw a brown chunk on my goggles. Next, I tasted/smelled it. I ripped my shirt off and tried to wipe my face clean but that only smeared it into my eyes and mouth. By this point I was vocally puking and trying to get my pants off with my eyes closed. It smelled sour and putrid. I puked up my beer and ran inside as fast as I could, hopped in the cold shower and continued puking for the next 20 minutes.

Listerine. Listerine. Listerine.

My neighbors must think I'm insane. This is not the first incident of me being naked in my front yard. Last month I was sleeping and my fiance woke me up screaming that our cat was in a fight. I heard the cats screaming at each other as loud as they could so I jumped out of bed and ran outside. I saw the two cats fighting and grabbed my cat by the scruff. As I'm pulling him away, I realized that I was not only nekid, but fully erect.

I have no idea how many neighbors saw that. But I know they heard it.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
amazing
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
pay more attention next time kcd
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13rin
+977|6471
Well, that sucks.  How did you know it was cat poop as opposed to dog or racoon poop?  I thought cats liked to crap in sandy stuff?  I need to revisit my weed wackin' attire.  Dust mask too from now on.  At least the poop didn't get in your eyes. I imagine it stings.  Will you video tape your next lawn mowing endeavour?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5953|Places 'n such

King_County_Downy wrote:

As I'm pulling him away, I realized that I was not only nekid, but fully erect.
Post of the year.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

KCD is
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Well, that sucks.  How did you know it was cat poop as opposed to dog or racoon poop?  I thought cats liked to crap in sandy stuff?  I need to revisit my weed wackin' attire.  Dust mask too from now on.  At least the poop didn't get in your eyes. I imagine it stings.  Will you video tape your next lawn mowing endeavour?
I'm not positive that it was cat poop, but that little round brown thing is a cat litter box that's been there for a month or two. I think my cat shat right next to it instead of in it.

And yeah, got it in m y eyes... it burned my retinas and my soul. I think I'm done weed whacking til next year.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

presidentsheep wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

As I'm pulling him away, I realized that I was not only nekid, but fully erect.
Post of the year.
It's ok I'm sure it was barely noticeable to anyone that happened to be looking
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5535|Toronto
That's unfortunate...but VERY funny, hahaha.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

King_County_Downy wrote:

yyyyyeaaaah got you bro I got you *feigns punches to your gut
13rin
+977|6471

King_County_Downy wrote:

I'm not positive that it was cat poop, but that little round brown thing is a cat litter box that's been there for a month or two. I think my cat shat right next to it instead of in it.

And yeah, got it in m y eyes... it burned my retinas and my soul. I think I'm done weed whacking.
fixed.

Ok... Well that does suck on every level then.  You're all happy getting to drink a beer at 8am, and next thing you know....  I wish I lived next to you.

That line about burned soul was very funny.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Poseidon wrote:

I've never puked because of a smell of something... only someone.

I went into my doctor's officer once and a really heavy guy with terrible BO was there just before me... I actually had to step outside and puke.
Damn, that must have been intense.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

now i know why the neighbors keep moving away . . .
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

King_County_Downy wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I don't get it how did it happen, I don't do pets so unlike everyone I wouldn't understand what you're talking about from those vague pictures you posted
I assume the weedwhackerthingy hit the "poop" and launched it up in pieces, some of which landed in his mouth.

Exactly. Was weed whacking my yard, having an 8am beer...
Thats what you get for weed whacking at 8 in the morning. Unless you have no neighbors.
15 more years! 15 more years!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

they keep moving away . . .
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

ghettoperson wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I've never puked because of a smell of something... only someone.

I went into my doctor's officer once and a really heavy guy with terrible BO was there just before me... I actually had to step outside and puke.
Damn, that must have been intense.
I still remember it. And it was like 3 years ago too.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
sounds like he had a "shitty" day
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6651|The darkside of Denver

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

sounds like he had a "shitty" day
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
justice