odessaman
+0|6795
Today I obesved a total Ass while playing Operation Cleansweep. This guy kept killing our own teamates just so he could fly the Chopper. First he shot me then I observed him kill others. At one point his score was -34. So, I started a vote to get him kicked and only 3 people voted??? What a waste. I'd like to see Auto kick if someone goes below say -10.

odessaman
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6778|Gilbert, Arizona
yeah. some people just refuse to vote.

that's why Bush is President again.

that and f***ing old people.

and idiots.

but that's just my opinion.
Hanism
+0|6821
Try being in a server with 4 guys racing for the lowest score. I'm talking about -75 here 3/4 of the round through and not even half the votes required was casted. People just don't care! (especially when the problem is on the other team)
cohen1976
+14|6784
most of the time i press no...
just becuase i feel its an admins thing to remove people and control the server.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6802

cohen1976 wrote:

most of the time i press no...
just becuase i feel its an admins thing to remove people and control the server.
yeah, when admins are -around- (and they never are)... and we all know most admins are dirty bitches and don't do their jobs as they should
Buzerk1
+44|6852
I deactivated voting only after a week of playing because there was always someone asking to change the map, kick a player, etc... Hell, I even saw people asking to kick me when I am a clean player (not my fault if you trip on one of my mine)

And I am not the only one. Voting requests are SPAM for me. Someone TK you, punished him. If the guy is still on the server with a -34. Change server their settings are way too high, on our server if you hit -8, you are gone.

PS.: Go see the video "MINE"... everyone wants the chopper... when people start to hug choppers/tank/jets you will see people starting acting like this, as they also beleive its theirs..."MINE"

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfis … 2fMine.wmv

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2005-10-24 03:49:39)

cohen1976
+14|6784
like when u had enough of it ...and after 4 TK's u scream IS THERE NO F*CKING ADMIN HERE!!!!
u get a auto warning for bad langauge...... and even get removed / kicked if u keep asking for a F*CKING ADMIN lol
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6802

cohen1976 wrote:

like when u had enough of it ...and after 4 TK's u scream IS THERE NO F*CKING ADMIN HERE!!!!
u get a auto warning for bad langauge...... and even get removed / kicked if u keep asking for a F*CKING ADMIN lol
or ASSets
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6803|The Void
Ill have to agree with Buzerk1.

All the voting is spam. I didnt join the game to take part in player polls.

If im a sqaud leader and the commander asks for something I will reply. Before i opted out of voting I was voting on all sorts of crap I didnt care about.  I hate to see it so I turned it off.
Im very glad they added this option or I would have quit playing.

Hell if I wanted to play that map I would leave and find the server playing it.
If I dont like that guy, Ill blast him or leave.
If the commander is a putz, well then I guess he is a putz who is making our team lose. Then Ill leave.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6823
Most votes are crap, that's the point. Only in a very few cases it's a reasonable vote. Most of the time it's mutiny from a guy that failed to get the command position, people kickvoting cause they got killed 5 times in a row by same enemy etc...that's useless so it's good that nothing comes from it. On the other hand, of course it's bad when there is a serious kickvote or mutiny, but it's still better that strange idiots who have just found out how to initiate a kickvote don't get their confused will.
T1mbrW0lf
+2|6812|Eastern PA
I'd have to agree that a good or bad Admin makes all the difference - because the voting can be abused, too.

Joined an EA server last night, and after about 5 minutes of clean play (not even Team or Vehicle Damage) I'm up for a kick vote - which promptly passes . . . and I'm pissed.

So I re-join the same server, end up on the same team, and text "I didn't TK anyone - Why the Kick vote?".

The reply: "Were having a scrim and you're not invited" . . .

Of course I was kicked again after telling them to rent their own damn server.

BTW - Buzerk1: That's the first time I've seen that video; Thanks - It was great!
unforgiven5150
+0|6795|Phoenix, AZ
Personally what I don't like is that the entire server has to vote to kick a TKer. I feel if you initiate a vote for someone on your team, only your team needs to vote. There was a guy that kept taking the choppers for himself, wouldn't take a gunner and would go so far as to shoot you out of the gunner seat and TK you. Our whole team of 8 people on a 16 person server voted to kick him but there wasn't enough to get him out. Why should the other team have a damn thing to say if you want to kick a TKer?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard