NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6461

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

No offense to the residents, but none of the cities in the OP seem particularly appealing to me. Go study in Finland.
Why the fuck would anyone want to come here?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm not sure, it's pretty cold there.
13rin
+977|6472
Our school offered it.  I know a girl who did the one to china.  She ended up moving to England.  She's a communistic moron (I read a few of her wacky-ass error ridden papers) and I'm glad she left the country (I don't think much of 'Oxford' now either).
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6402|Espoo, Finland

NooBesT wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

No offense to the residents, but none of the cities in the OP seem particularly appealing to me. Go study in Finland.
My words exactly.
Benzin
+576|5991
To the OP: Anywhere in Europe that isn't Italy.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

NooBesT wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Because we don't have to stay.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
Beats lakewood, WA.

?lawl
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Actually, Tacoma beats Lakewood, WA. I don't have to travel far.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

:blacKOut: wrote:

But yeah, defiantly study abroad,
don't do it meekly! raise your clenched fist, and foment rebellion!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
https://adenaandrews.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/africa_black_power_fist_poster-p228635713853505468tdcp_400.jpg
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

B-Scimitar wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

My words exactly.
I hear you have nice saunas.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You enjoy the Tacoma Aroma?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
get a diploma
Tu Stultus Es
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

eleven bravo wrote:

get a diploma
you first

<3
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
u r dumb
Tu Stultus Es
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
no u
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

The Americans here tend to stick to themselves, which is pretty fucking dumb and defeats the entire purpose of a year abroad.

To me, one semester just doesn't work, unless you have a special interest in that place. An American friend of mine, for example, will be coming to St. Andrews next year because he just wants to spend a semester playing golf. But other than that, I'd rather do either a 'planned' full-year study abroad program (Like with foreign language classes who spend a full year in a country that speaks the language) or just complete the degree here and do a masters degree somewhere else.

But if you really want to - if you get a place in the center of Rome, it's absolutely fantastic. My favourite city in the world.

I do have the option to go to the Paris Institute of Political Sciences (Institut d'Études Politiques de Paris), however, which is really quite tempting.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Jenspm wrote:

The Americans here tend to stick to themselves, which is pretty fucking dumb and defeats the entire purpose of a year abroad.

To me, one semester just doesn't work, unless you have a special interest in that place. An American friend of mine, for example, will be coming to St. Andrews next year because he just wants to spend a semester playing golf. But other than that, I'd rather do either a 'planned' full-year study abroad program (Like with foreign language classes who spend a full year in a country that speaks the language) or just complete the degree here and do a masters degree somewhere else.

But if you really want to - if you get a place in the center of Rome, it's absolutely fantastic. My favourite city in the world.

I do have the option to go to the Paris Institute of Political Sciences (Institut d'Études Politiques de Paris), however, which is really quite tempting.
white people here just stick to themselves it's kinda funny.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

JohnG@lt wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You enjoy the Tacoma Aroma?
A bunch of industry in Tacoma shut down awhile back. We haven't really had the aroma for years.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

I've been to London and Buenos Aires. London I didn't really get a good feel for since I only stayed for a very short time. Buenos Aires... I'll be honest, I didn't like BA that much. Maybe it's because I got robbed within my first hour of the place, stalked by a creepy guy, attacked by a gang of prostitutes and in general got a feeling that people we're either trying to shank me or avoid me because they thought I was going to shank them. It's got some amazing sights and you can get a good vibe from the place but I wouldn't choose to live there.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America

Jenspm wrote:

One of my friends is studying there right now Jens, go and tap that (she's Azn, so just hit on randoms like that)
Benzin
+576|5991

Jenspm wrote:

That happens everywhere. It's so stupid. Every time I come across an American here in Vienna I do my best to avoid them.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

CapnNismo wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

That happens everywhere. It's so stupid. Every time I come across an American here in Vienna I do my best to avoid them.
That's because you're not really American. Come home and we'll shun you like you shun them there Fag.
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Uhhh surely that doesn't really help them to integrate with everyone else if you're being a dickhole and avoiding them?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

JohnG@lt wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

That's because you're not really American. Come home and we'll shun you like you shun them there Fag.
off topic: jg how do you survive in queens? when i went there to go paintballing it seemed like a hole. thought i was bout to get robbed lel.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard