Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

JohnG@lt wrote:

Give me a year in a public library and I will obtain more knowledge than I ever will sitting in a classroom for four years in order to obtain a piece of paper with gothic typeface on it.
You need to be tested on it and your ideas challenged.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

JohnG@lt wrote:

Give me a year in a public library and I will obtain more knowledge than I ever will sitting in a classroom for four years in order to obtain a piece of paper with gothic typeface on it.

JohnG@lt wrote:

Give me a year in a public library and I will obtain more knowledge

JohnG@lt wrote:

Give me a year in a public library

JohnG@lt wrote:

public library
Commie
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

JohnG@lt wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Give me a year in a public library and I will obtain more knowledge

JohnG@lt wrote:

Give me a year in a public library

JohnG@lt wrote:

Give me
Leech
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6378|MN
I am tired of people trying to point every instance a freedom loving person accepts the fact that there are some things a central government is able to provide and not infringe (too much) on the rights and liberties on the individual.  The idea that a libertarian or hardcore conservative are not aware that there is a place for government is absurb and you generally look like idiots trying to point every instance we accept a government function.  Grow up.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

Well your public library is usually funded by the city but yes we are not anarchists. Uzique might be one.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

LividBovine wrote:

I am tired of people trying to point every instance a freedom loving person accepts the fact that there are some things a central government is able to provide and not infringe (too much) on the rights and liberties on the individual.  The idea that a libertarian or hardcore conservative are not aware that there is a place for government is absurb and you generally look like idiots trying to point every instance we accept a government function.  Grow up.
naw galt believes the gov should be limited only to the court of laws, defence and and policing afaik.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

Cybargs wrote:

LividBovine wrote:

naw galt believes the gov should be limited only to the court of laws, defence and and policing afaik.
What more does a society truly need?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Policing should be left to the free market.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Dilbert_X wrote:

Policing should be left to the free market.
g4s security is kickass
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6694|NJ

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

LividBovine wrote:

What more does a society truly need?
Well the current society that has become the great U.S.A needs to stop leeching off it's people and get a streamlined government.

At what time does the Punishment become the crime?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard